Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 699 700 701 702 703 ... 2297 2298
The pearlcatcher gave a shaky laugh. "Yeah, I was sent here to learn some social skills as they are...shall we say...not my strong point."

She added another note below the first: Pick right dragon for job - wrong/bad profiler = disaster

Feeling cheeky she wrote a side note that said: Dear matriarch, look - I'm talking to someone and learning things! :P

"Have you spoken to many here?" she asked Spark, feeling a little more confident.
The pearlcatcher gave a shaky laugh. "Yeah, I was sent here to learn some social skills as they are...shall we say...not my strong point."

She added another note below the first: Pick right dragon for job - wrong/bad profiler = disaster

Feeling cheeky she wrote a side note that said: Dear matriarch, look - I'm talking to someone and learning things! :P

"Have you spoken to many here?" she asked Spark, feeling a little more confident.
YohjRio.pngeilMqrZ.gifUaZxRhP.gifgL23FZ2.pngRiFGC7q.gif
"I don't sosalice as others tend to eritate me yet you are fine answering qestions is quite fun for me ...I have one for you what is your clan?"
"I don't sosalice as others tend to eritate me yet you are fine answering qestions is quite fun for me ...I have one for you what is your clan?"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"My clan?" Tiamat scratched her head briefly. "My clan is kind of new and the leaders of still trying to sort things out, so our clan doesn't have an official title yet," she answered sheepishly. "What about your clan?"
"My clan?" Tiamat scratched her head briefly. "My clan is kind of new and the leaders of still trying to sort things out, so our clan doesn't have an official title yet," she answered sheepishly. "What about your clan?"
"My clan is ruled by a living and strong leader she's sturn at times but we know it's for the better when she is she's varry nice alpha Dragon" spar looks at her once again
"My clan is ruled by a living and strong leader she's sturn at times but we know it's for the better when she is she's varry nice alpha Dragon" spar looks at her once again
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31026360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310264/31026360_350.png[/img] [/url] Riot had heard many things about the training grounds from her clanmates. She herself however, had never been, and had decided that today, she would visit this place. Despite its name, she knew it was really just a social gathering, yet figured maybe trying to establish some form of foreign relation may be of benifi to her.

31026360_350.png

Riot had heard many things about the training grounds from her clanmates. She herself however, had never been, and had decided that today, she would visit this place. Despite its name, she knew it was really just a social gathering, yet figured maybe trying to establish some form of foreign relation may be of benifi to her.
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34514756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345148/34514756_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Enchantress, a dragon with the same coloring as the Arcanist himself, stumbled upon the scene. Due to current tensions in her clan, she decided to take a break and sat down next to Riot, overlooking the training and talking dragons.

Enchantress, a dragon with the same coloring as the Arcanist himself, stumbled upon the scene. Due to current tensions in her clan, she decided to take a break and sat down next to Riot, overlooking the training and talking dragons.
Home of the Deity Dragons. Check out my lair for more!
@ArtemisDraco

Noticing the much smaller fae sitting next to her without warning, she was curious. She didn't know how much conversation she'd get from this Fae she'd never met, but she decided to at least acknowledge her existance.
"So like... Why're you here?"
@ArtemisDraco

Noticing the much smaller fae sitting next to her without warning, she was curious. She didn't know how much conversation she'd get from this Fae she'd never met, but she decided to at least acknowledge her existance.
"So like... Why're you here?"
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
@ArtemisDraco @Ivythorn

Tiamat looked past Spark and saw a mirror and a fae settle next to each other. She wondered if perhaps she should speak to more dragons but was a bit hesitant.

She didn't answer Spark but fell silent, trying to muster up the courage to speak to others. Her clan was ruled by a fae and a guardian and there was a couple of mirrors in the clan, but she'd never spoken to them. Tiamat felt like kicking herself for that as now she had no idea how to approach a mirror.
@ArtemisDraco @Ivythorn

Tiamat looked past Spark and saw a mirror and a fae settle next to each other. She wondered if perhaps she should speak to more dragons but was a bit hesitant.

She didn't answer Spark but fell silent, trying to muster up the courage to speak to others. Her clan was ruled by a fae and a guardian and there was a couple of mirrors in the clan, but she'd never spoken to them. Tiamat felt like kicking herself for that as now she had no idea how to approach a mirror.
Spark looked at the young female Dragon "tring to think of Somthing? If I may I can help you if you like"
Spark looked at the young female Dragon "tring to think of Somthing? If I may I can help you if you like"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Tiamat glanced at Spark. "It might sound weird... and to be honest I feel silly saying it, but I've never spoken to a mirror dragon before. There's one with a daughter in my clan and I've never even said 'hello'."

She snorted. "I know I just need to say exactly that and it should be fine. I mean, I've barely spoken with the few imperials in my clan either but I spoke to you without much problem. It would be so much easier to correspond with letters..." she said with a sigh.
Tiamat glanced at Spark. "It might sound weird... and to be honest I feel silly saying it, but I've never spoken to a mirror dragon before. There's one with a daughter in my clan and I've never even said 'hello'."

She snorted. "I know I just need to say exactly that and it should be fine. I mean, I've barely spoken with the few imperials in my clan either but I spoke to you without much problem. It would be so much easier to correspond with letters..." she said with a sigh.
1 2 ... 699 700 701 702 703 ... 2297 2298