Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the Welder's Mask
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/223/976/neutral.jpg[/img]
neutral.jpg
I adore it! It's really pretty, and there's so many lore possibilities :'D
Yeah, it's a bit clunky, but I don't think that's a problem. It's all about making it work!
I adore it! It's really pretty, and there's so many lore possibilities :'D
Yeah, it's a bit clunky, but I don't think that's a problem. It's all about making it work!
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I like it, It looks really nice even though I don't have any firey looking dragons
I like it, It looks really nice even though I don't have any firey looking dragons
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3424177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34242/3424177_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] All I know is my Fire Rep looks ridiculous in it. XD I want to keep it on him but at the same time I don't. So conflicted!

All I know is my Fire Rep looks ridiculous in it. XD I want to keep it on him but at the same time I don't. So conflicted!
TyYgOYZ.png
It's ok. I don't like the smoke; it's very cluttered and too thick and ribbony for smoke, makes it look super cartoony. I would've greatly preferred the helm and chestpiece as separate items.
It's ok. I don't like the smoke; it's very cluttered and too thick and ribbony for smoke, makes it look super cartoony. I would've greatly preferred the helm and chestpiece as separate items.
ccDyspX.png
I love it! I need 100 of them
Glad im not the only one that see the Sauron reference either...
I love it! I need 100 of them
Glad im not the only one that see the Sauron reference either...
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
All of the festival items in the last three festivals so far covered the face; it is fitting for fire, but the head part doesn't look the best.
All of the festival items in the last three festivals so far covered the face; it is fitting for fire, but the head part doesn't look the best.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I hate to be this person but I'm extremely indecisive about it.
When I look at it , all I see is those little nose things and the square shape around the mouth makes it look like a duck's bill and to me it's very distracting.
I LOVE the concept though , and the smoke , and everything else ! But jeez that bill though :')
I hate to be this person but I'm extremely indecisive about it.
When I look at it , all I see is those little nose things and the square shape around the mouth makes it look like a duck's bill and to me it's very distracting.
I LOVE the concept though , and the smoke , and everything else ! But jeez that bill though :')
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
I really like it. It's going to be hard to find a dragon to fit it, but I'm still probably going to buy 5 or 6
I really like it. It's going to be hard to find a dragon to fit it, but I'm still probably going to buy 5 or 6
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@wrecknrule

It's the tongue that gets me. xD
@wrecknrule

It's the tongue that gets me. xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9