Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the Welder's Mask
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@bisexuwhale Oooooh, you are giving me dangerous fandragon ideas! After all Sauron was a blacksmith.....hmmmm....if any mysterious rings of power suddenly appear in the game it's totally not Fire flight's fault okay? Just making it clear before....things happen. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/kpTnb8rSTL2Fi/giphy.gif[/img]
@bisexuwhale

Oooooh, you are giving me dangerous fandragon ideas! After all Sauron was a blacksmith.....hmmmm....if any mysterious rings of power suddenly appear in the game it's totally not Fire flight's fault okay? Just making it clear before....things happen.

giphy.gif
Y1Z8zn6.pngSDMVm6k.png9gyY1jx.png
@Collector [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/jir4LEGA68A9y/200.gif[/img]
@Collector

200.gif
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
The design is it is so cool, but like everyone else has said, it's kinda big and clunky. I love love love the smoke part!! My first thoughts were how to cover the head and neck because I love the smoke, but the helmet part is huge. I wish it was just the metal collar part with smoke coming out, or even just a small helmet that only covers the head. It's definitely fitting for fire though!

The design is it is so cool, but like everyone else has said, it's kinda big and clunky. I love love love the smoke part!! My first thoughts were how to cover the head and neck because I love the smoke, but the helmet part is huge. I wish it was just the metal collar part with smoke coming out, or even just a small helmet that only covers the head. It's definitely fitting for fire though!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
I'm not a big fan of apparel of this style - it simply doesn't fit my preferred aesthetic - however, as a piece of apparel, the quality is great! The artwork is fantastic and it fits Fire's lore to a tee!

However, as many have already brought up, the apparel is BIG, perhaps too big. It proves to be a challenge to work with due to it's large size.

I was personally hoping for jewellery of some kind this year, but this piece is still a nice addition to the Fire collection, even if I'm not so fond if it personally.
I'm not a big fan of apparel of this style - it simply doesn't fit my preferred aesthetic - however, as a piece of apparel, the quality is great! The artwork is fantastic and it fits Fire's lore to a tee!

However, as many have already brought up, the apparel is BIG, perhaps too big. It proves to be a challenge to work with due to it's large size.

I was personally hoping for jewellery of some kind this year, but this piece is still a nice addition to the Fire collection, even if I'm not so fond if it personally.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I don't know what everyone's talking about, I love big apparel. It just makes it feel extra special for the holiday, you know? Anyway the Welder's Mask is stupidly cool, I need 20 of them.
I don't know what everyone's talking about, I love big apparel. It just makes it feel extra special for the holiday, you know? Anyway the Welder's Mask is stupidly cool, I need 20 of them.
It looks nice on ridgeback females :3
It looks nice on ridgeback females :3
It's great to make a walking forge out of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16651154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166512/16651154_350.png[/img] [/url]
It's great to make a walking forge out of

16651154_350.png
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
It's amazing! I can make my dream of having a fiery deadly death army come true!
It's amazing! I can make my dream of having a fiery deadly death army come true!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
i am literally in love with it
i am literally in love with it
[quote name="Pheonyx" date=2017-08-27 06:53:43] I don't know what everyone's talking about, I love big apparel. It just makes it feel extra special for the holiday, you know? Anyway the Welder's Mask is stupidly cool, I need 20 of them. [/quote] I just wish I had someone it'd actually fit on. None of my dragons fit the aesthetic D:
Pheonyx wrote on 2017-08-27:
I just wish I had someone it'd actually fit on. None of my dragons fit the aesthetic D:
wORSkxL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9