Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the Welder's Mask
It looks weird as hell. Also, welder's mask? More like Flaming Death Helmet. And I can't even come up with a good outfit to go with it where it actually melds in smoothly. Unless I use the melty cheese wing covers from last year's Flameforger's.
It looks weird as hell. Also, welder's mask? More like Flaming Death Helmet. And I can't even come up with a good outfit to go with it where it actually melds in smoothly. Unless I use the melty cheese wing covers from last year's Flameforger's.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
GUYS LOOK WHAT I MADE;;;; LOOKS DERPY ON ALL THE OTHER BREEDS BUT IT"S AMAZING [outfit=153063] [outfit=153065] ALS0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35348546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353486/35348546_350.png[/img] [/url] HE EVEN HAS A LAVABIRB HOWBOUDIT
GUYS LOOK WHAT I MADE;;;;
LOOKS DERPY ON ALL THE OTHER BREEDS BUT IT"S AMAZING
Not Found

Not Found

ALS0

35348546_350.png

HE EVEN HAS A LAVABIRB HOWBOUDIT
- order
Not Found

Idk man, I really dig it. I made this outfit with it and I plan on making a fire rep bogsneak with it!
Not Found

Idk man, I really dig it. I made this outfit with it and I plan on making a fire rep bogsneak with it!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
tbh i just like making floaty dragon outfits by combining it with marva's cape and whatever else i have lying around
tbh i just like making floaty dragon outfits by combining it with marva's cape and whatever else i have lying around
globules.png
I think it's neat, especially goes nicely with the Warforged accent and older Furnace Queen accents! I love it on my Fire rep Hestia, but I understand if people don't like it, haha.

I looooove how it looks on her, though.
I think it's neat, especially goes nicely with the Warforged accent and older Furnace Queen accents! I love it on my Fire rep Hestia, but I understand if people don't like it, haha.

I looooove how it looks on her, though.
plaguetop.png
[quote name="shibadog" date=2017-08-27 06:43:39] The design is it is so cool, but like everyone else has said, it's kinda big and clunky. I love love love the smoke part!! My first thoughts were how to cover the head and neck because I love the smoke, but the helmet part is huge. I wish it was just the metal collar part with smoke coming out, or even just a small helmet that only covers the head. It's definitely fitting for fire though! [/quote] [i]exactly[/i]
shibadog wrote on 2017-08-27:
The design is it is so cool, but like everyone else has said, it's kinda big and clunky. I love love love the smoke part!! My first thoughts were how to cover the head and neck because I love the smoke, but the helmet part is huge. I wish it was just the metal collar part with smoke coming out, or even just a small helmet that only covers the head. It's definitely fitting for fire though!
exactly
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
though also... [quote name="Liberosis" date=2017-08-28 20:20:21] tbh i just like making floaty dragon outfits by combining it with marva's cape and whatever else i have lying around [/quote]
though also...
Liberosis wrote on 2017-08-28:
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
I actually really like it, but I agree it can be a bit tricky to use.
I actually really like it, but I agree it can be a bit tricky to use.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
It looks good with goggles on top!
(:
It looks good with goggles on top!
(:
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
It's WAAAAAY too big. But I love the smoky tendrils
It's WAAAAAY too big. But I love the smoky tendrils
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif