Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the Welder's Mask
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The only thing I'm mad about is that any ideas I had for it have already been done to death within the first day.

I don't have any dragons to use for it anyway, so no flaming demon mechs for me.
The only thing I'm mad about is that any ideas I had for it have already been done to death within the first day.

I don't have any dragons to use for it anyway, so no flaming demon mechs for me.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
I like it! I think it can work pretty well when done right, but I'm not that big a fan of apparel that covers the entirety of the face.
I like it! I think it can work pretty well when done right, but I'm not that big a fan of apparel that covers the entirety of the face.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
[quote name="bisexuwhale" date=2017-08-27 06:33:57] Big Sauron cosplay. [/quote] This, and robot dragons.
bisexuwhale wrote on 2017-08-27:
Big Sauron cosplay.
This, and robot dragons.
Ok but now I'm really curious if every fest apparel is going to at least partially cover the face, since that seems to be a running theme this year. There's a lot of possible options there: imagine a dust mask for Earth, a crystalline helmet for Arcane, a gas mask/hazmat suit outfit for Plague, or a scarf+hood combo for Ice? It'll be interesting to see what we get next.
Ok but now I'm really curious if every fest apparel is going to at least partially cover the face, since that seems to be a running theme this year. There's a lot of possible options there: imagine a dust mask for Earth, a crystalline helmet for Arcane, a gas mask/hazmat suit outfit for Plague, or a scarf+hood combo for Ice? It'll be interesting to see what we get next.
@bisexuwhale @Collector

Three Rings for the Centaur-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Longneck in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Maren doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Waste of Ashfall where the Mather lies.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Sauron

@Demagogue
They already have mask for Wind and Nature (and kinda Plague too) sooo... Although all the familiars have mask faces too so who knows!
@bisexuwhale @Collector

Three Rings for the Centaur-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Longneck in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Maren doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Sauron

@Demagogue
They already have mask for Wind and Nature (and kinda Plague too) sooo... Although all the familiars have mask faces too so who knows!
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@bisexuwhale

Totally. It actually reminded me of the Destroyer from Marvel.
@bisexuwhale

Totally. It actually reminded me of the Destroyer from Marvel.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
My main problem is that the glasses from Metallurgist's Forgetools clips with the mask. :(
My main problem is that the glasses from Metallurgist's Forgetools clips with the mask. :(
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I don't like that it doesn't fit colour and clipping wise with previous festival apparel.

Also, what am I supposed to do with items that cover that much dragon.
You could just cover it more and weep.

I am not fond of this COVERS 80% trend, but I am picky anyway.
I don't like that it doesn't fit colour and clipping wise with previous festival apparel.

Also, what am I supposed to do with items that cover that much dragon.
You could just cover it more and weep.

I am not fond of this COVERS 80% trend, but I am picky anyway.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
It doesn't look very good on any of my dergs, but I think the mask is really pretty!!
It doesn't look very good on any of my dergs, but I think the mask is really pretty!!
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
I like it, but I'm also not sure I'll find a use for it. D:
I like it, but I'm also not sure I'll find a use for it. D:
8Wxihjh.gift5oQ2Gh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9