Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you had one wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a billion dollars
a billion dollars
I would wish to meet The Doctor. If I'm lucky, get to be their companion, ahaha.

I see you, stop judging my Whovian antics.
I would wish to meet The Doctor. If I'm lucky, get to be their companion, ahaha.

I see you, stop judging my Whovian antics.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
To never ever get sick

Or shapeshift
To never ever get sick

Or shapeshift
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
$1,000 a day.
$1,000 a day.
UwUnl7O.png
"Hey, can I have some motivation?"
"Nope. You have to earn that."
"D****t."
"Hey, can I have some motivation?"
"Nope. You have to earn that."
"D****t."
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
Always have access to a portal leading to anywhere in the world at will.
Always have access to a portal leading to anywhere in the world at will.
xe/xyr/xem
In this moment I'd wish for lays ketchup chips.
In this moment I'd wish for lays ketchup chips.
Modern, and not Monopolized, Internet Services for the United States, and namely my house.
Modern, and not Monopolized, Internet Services for the United States, and namely my house.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Having an ability to eat depression, anxiety, and more negative feelings and turn them to positive feelings or something great to speard so i can see everyone be happy, especially my dearest friends and family.

If that makes sense.

Or i can be someone useful.
Having an ability to eat depression, anxiety, and more negative feelings and turn them to positive feelings or something great to speard so i can see everyone be happy, especially my dearest friends and family.

If that makes sense.

Or i can be someone useful.
+14 FR - A typotato lord w/ messy grammar - Nice to meet you!
tumblr_p1vm8sQKsb1ut33lbo2_500.png
i would wish to bring my dad back. he passed away suddenly when i was 9. and though that was a long time ago, i'm still grieving. i was so close to him and he understood me so well. as soon as he left me, everything took a turn for the worse. i feel that i would be so much happier with him here.
i would wish to bring my dad back. he passed away suddenly when i was 9. and though that was a long time ago, i'm still grieving. i was so close to him and he understood me so well. as soon as he left me, everything took a turn for the worse. i feel that i would be so much happier with him here.
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7