Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 ... 16038 16039
Ah crap, I'm on watch aren't I?

...guess I'll be more careful
Ah crap, I'm on watch aren't I?

...guess I'll be more careful
yGResdm.gif
i hate i loath how my college has customized textbooks campus by campus
what a ******* money grab
i hate i loath how my college has customized textbooks campus by campus
what a ******* money grab
how many times has this thread been bounced around/remade omg,, i remember the original and briefly v2 and then my memory blanks out
how many times has this thread been bounced around/remade omg,, i remember the original and briefly v2 and then my memory blanks out
3w2qxKL.png henlo im cridea!!
→ august/ramona !
→ they/he/she prns
→ ask for links/listo!!
THE DOG TRAINER POSITION IS BACK. Arruugghhh I still don't have what I need for it ><' but considering it's back....that's twice within a year. I guess people really don't like the 10km rec for it huh?

I will be that trainer!
THE DOG TRAINER POSITION IS BACK. Arruugghhh I still don't have what I need for it ><' but considering it's back....that's twice within a year. I guess people really don't like the 10km rec for it huh?

I will be that trainer!
yGResdm.gif
the Kenways have to be one of my favourite fictional families.
the Kenways have to be one of my favourite fictional families.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
me: I should update this old fic I said I'd have updated yesterday
my brain: but what about a multi chapter Echo Six fic
me: dang you right
me: I should update this old fic I said I'd have updated yesterday
my brain: but what about a multi chapter Echo Six fic
me: dang you right
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I remember updating fics regularly HA
gonna try and be like moneymaking this semester but we'll see how that goes
I remember updating fics regularly HA
gonna try and be like moneymaking this semester but we'll see how that goes
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Hello mood drop. (:
Hello mood drop. (:
PJb908Z.png
Anyone have any good recommendations for metal music? Not screamo though. The closest thing to metal that I currently listen to is Celldweller, so if anyone knows any metal bands that are similar to Celldweller, please let me know!
Anyone have any good recommendations for metal music? Not screamo though. The closest thing to metal that I currently listen to is Celldweller, so if anyone knows any metal bands that are similar to Celldweller, please let me know!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Candlelit97
um... I have no idea if it's actually metal, but... Starset? It's really good. Atleast for my ears.
just a space dork who wants the space boys to be noticed
@Candlelit97
um... I have no idea if it's actually metal, but... Starset? It's really good. Atleast for my ears.
just a space dork who wants the space boys to be noticed
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
1 2 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 ... 16038 16039