Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 ... 16082 16083
I wish people that insisted on uploading their mature/adult/smut content drawings on art sites made use of the mature content tags so people like me that don't want to see that stuff don't bump into it while browsing.
I wish people that insisted on uploading their mature/adult/smut content drawings on art sites made use of the mature content tags so people like me that don't want to see that stuff don't bump into it while browsing.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I hope my tablet still works after I dropped it yesterday
I hope my tablet still works after I dropped it yesterday
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
It's not once in a lifetime unless you plan to die this year...lol...

Ahem, anyways. I'm excited for them to redo my balcony next month. Sure summer will be over but hey, I prefer winter.

also I'm really anxious for my results this Thursday...I hope the doctor says everything is fine and they know what it is. I can't really afford to keep going back every time I have days off.
It's not once in a lifetime unless you plan to die this year...lol...

Ahem, anyways. I'm excited for them to redo my balcony next month. Sure summer will be over but hey, I prefer winter.

also I'm really anxious for my results this Thursday...I hope the doctor says everything is fine and they know what it is. I can't really afford to keep going back every time I have days off.
yGResdm.gif
estonia'll have two annular ones in 2039 and 2048, and a total one brushing over in the, uh, 22nd century :^) i'd have to travel to see a total solar eclipse (unless i move abroad to somewhere where it's more likely lol)

also i sorted my beads for so long that i tripped over into the don't-care mentality and poured a lot of the unpackaged ones into one, bc i don't have extras of these lil ziploc baggies to put them in nor do i plan to use them up lmao
estonia'll have two annular ones in 2039 and 2048, and a total one brushing over in the, uh, 22nd century :^) i'd have to travel to see a total solar eclipse (unless i move abroad to somewhere where it's more likely lol)

also i sorted my beads for so long that i tripped over into the don't-care mentality and poured a lot of the unpackaged ones into one, bc i don't have extras of these lil ziploc baggies to put them in nor do i plan to use them up lmao
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Why don't I ever learn to shut up.
Why don't I ever learn to shut up.
PJb908Z.png
That was cool, but now I want to relax and I'm hungry for pizza I can't wait lol
That was cool, but now I want to relax and I'm hungry for pizza I can't wait lol
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Why do I never save, even when I tell myself I should? /)_-;;
Why do I never save, even when I tell myself I should? /)_-;;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Someone might've stolen my phone. Great.
Someone might've stolen my phone. Great.
AqaqXxe.png
authoritaaaaahhh
authoritaaaaahhh
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
well since that happened I should finally apologize to them
well since that happened I should finally apologize to them
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
1 2 ... 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 ... 16082 16083