Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1426 1427
@antivulano
@antivulano
button_by_cas_a_fras-dan3wqn.png[/url] oKsjxts.png
@TrulyBrilliant

If you still need a lightning nest, I'm available! ^^
@TrulyBrilliant

If you still need a lightning nest, I'm available! ^^
DX0IVEt.png
@antivulano

I too have nest&space but I see you have already got 2 others saying the same lol
@antivulano

I too have nest&space but I see you have already got 2 others saying the same lol
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
@mistely I've got nest space if you still need it :) I'm willing to provide 10kT as collateral if that is acceptable for you.
@mistely I've got nest space if you still need it :) I'm willing to provide 10kT as collateral if that is acceptable for you.
@sabreslove9 Great! I will send you the CR. Please tell me if you need any food c:
@sabreslove9 Great! I will send you the CR. Please tell me if you need any food c:
Hadita, they/them.

Libra | INTP
@fidothehoarder
Great! I'll send the lucky pair over. :D
@fidothehoarder
Great! I'll send the lucky pair over. :D
@Aquamarible

Pinging myself!
@Aquamarible

Pinging myself!
tumblr_ou5c3n0vPy1ve2s8io1_r1_250.pngtumblr_ou5c3n0vPy1ve2s8io2_r1_250.pngtumblr_ou5c3n0vPy1ve2s8io3_r1_250.png
@Earth @wuf @DalphiaRose @celelorien @Etymology @TikindiDragon @Kaamos @pbirds @Boneless @Redsparrow @Texere @zinky @Cadash @Imani

Might anyone have an Earth nest I could use? :> I can provide food, how much would be needed? My dragons will be sent unfed for a couple of points, but I can give extra food +50 points (or however much is needed) because of that!
@Earth @wuf @DalphiaRose @celelorien @Etymology @TikindiDragon @Kaamos @pbirds @Boneless @Redsparrow @Texere @zinky @Cadash @Imani

Might anyone have an Earth nest I could use? :> I can provide food, how much would be needed? My dragons will be sent unfed for a couple of points, but I can give extra food +50 points (or however much is needed) because of that!
@Harmonywish

I can host if no one else has offered yet.
@Harmonywish

I can host if no one else has offered yet.
9Nrh39n.png
@Redsparrow Thank you. ^^ They won't be ready to breed until 2 days later, though, is that alright? I'll go contact you and send you a crossroads then? :>
@Redsparrow Thank you. ^^ They won't be ready to breed until 2 days later, though, is that alright? I'll go contact you and send you a crossroads then? :>
1 2 ... 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1426 1427