Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1426 1427
@Harmonywish

Sounds good. If they eat fish I would like if you send food, if not then don't worry about it. I am not sure how much it will take to bring back up to full energy, just send what you think is fair :).

You can send a one way crossroad when they are ready and I will put them on a nest and PM you the number of eggs.
@Harmonywish

Sounds good. If they eat fish I would like if you send food, if not then don't worry about it. I am not sure how much it will take to bring back up to full energy, just send what you think is fair :).

You can send a one way crossroad when they are ready and I will put them on a nest and PM you the number of eggs.
9Nrh39n.png
@Clifftop Reviews for Fate2726 and TigerDragon1001

Fate2726
Lovely user to rent from! Kept my dragons safe and kept me up to date. Would recommend to anyone c:

TigerDragon1001

Great user to rent from :D Dragons were kept safe and sent back on time. Would recommend to anyone.
@Clifftop Reviews for Fate2726 and TigerDragon1001

Fate2726
Lovely user to rent from! Kept my dragons safe and kept me up to date. Would recommend to anyone c:

TigerDragon1001

Great user to rent from :D Dragons were kept safe and sent back on time. Would recommend to anyone.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@ Awilixi @ DeadlyFang @ Sirimiri @ mythweaver @ SilverlightAI @ Beliar @ teastain
Any of you available to nest? They're both fully fed and RTB, can provide food.

Nest found! Thank you ^^
@ Awilixi @ DeadlyFang @ Sirimiri @ mythweaver @ SilverlightAI @ Beliar @ teastain
Any of you available to nest? They're both fully fed and RTB, can provide food.

Nest found! Thank you ^^
wORSkxL.png
@Vulcanatus

I've got a nest open
@Vulcanatus

I've got a nest open
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
@Beliar
Okay! I'll set up a CR with the dragons and some food for them then
@Beliar
Okay! I'll set up a CR with the dragons and some food for them then
wORSkxL.png
@ClashingHearts @xanswerxthatx @Sonmi @ADFlight1962 @Awilixi @Lucillesharp @comicsans
I was wondering if any of you had an open nest that I could rent? I will offer some food while transferring my dragons!

I found somebody, thank you!
@ClashingHearts @xanswerxthatx @Sonmi @ADFlight1962 @Awilixi @Lucillesharp @comicsans
I was wondering if any of you had an open nest that I could rent? I will offer some food while transferring my dragons!

I found somebody, thank you!
0MaKSzV.png TSXmNh4.png
@CrowsOfKarasuno
I have one open if you need. Feel free to send a CR.
@CrowsOfKarasuno
I have one open if you need. Feel free to send a CR.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
@xanswerxthatx Okay, thank you!
@xanswerxthatx Okay, thank you!
0MaKSzV.png TSXmNh4.png
@Kieru @dustclouds @Phantomfire213 @MurkyDepths
Thank you for leaving your reviews!!

@RoyalSorceress
Done! Thank you for letting me know. c:
@Kieru @dustclouds @Phantomfire213 @MurkyDepths
Thank you for leaving your reviews!!

@RoyalSorceress
Done! Thank you for letting me know. c:
@Brunch @Fate2726 @Raisloversakura @Black0thorne @Elestrial @KaiMalut @Morrigan3 @MasqD

Hello! I'm looking to borrow an Arcane nest for a breeding project. I can provide food for their stay. Would any of you happen to have one available?

Found, thanks!
@Brunch @Fate2726 @Raisloversakura @Black0thorne @Elestrial @KaiMalut @Morrigan3 @MasqD

Hello! I'm looking to borrow an Arcane nest for a breeding project. I can provide food for their stay. Would any of you happen to have one available?

Found, thanks!
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
1 2 ... 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1426 1427