Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 784 785 786 787 788 ... 1426 1427
@Skorpion Thanks so much! Sent them over! :)
@Skorpion Thanks so much! Sent them over! :)
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
@ Kiinotasha
@Scrubbie
@Sirimiri
@Deva
@Mimic

Hello Ice! Does anyone have a nest available?
@ Kiinotasha
@Scrubbie
@Sirimiri
@Deva
@Mimic

Hello Ice! Does anyone have a nest available?
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
@TrulyBrilliant
If you still need a lightning nest, I have one open for you to use. Please just place your username and ID in the dragons' bios and send them over.
@TrulyBrilliant
If you still need a lightning nest, I have one open for you to use. Please just place your username and ID in the dragons' bios and send them over.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@Zenniel @Alxamei @Samayl

Hello Light, does anyone have a open nest for me?
doing this nest renting thing the first time, yay

found
@Zenniel @Alxamei @Samayl

Hello Light, does anyone have a open nest for me?
doing this nest renting thing the first time, yay

found
@MiniDrachin

I have one open. I'll send a CR for your dragons back before I breed them, so don't accept once you send them over. It helps me keep track of who belongs to who.
@MiniDrachin

I have one open. I'll send a CR for your dragons back before I breed them, so don't accept once you send them over. It helps me keep track of who belongs to who.
@Samayl

awesome thanks :)
I attached some food as tip :)
@Samayl

awesome thanks :)
I attached some food as tip :)
@Machidieles
@Lonin
@Sparren
@Nigiri
@sabreslove9
@Arsaaka
@noahczerny

Hey, I'm looking for a windy nest ^-^ I will provide the food (don't have a boon). I will take the parents and the hatchlings as soon as they hatch. I would like if you could provide some treasure as collateral but it's okay if you don't.
@Machidieles
@Lonin
@Sparren
@Nigiri
@sabreslove9
@Arsaaka
@noahczerny

Hey, I'm looking for a windy nest ^-^ I will provide the food (don't have a boon). I will take the parents and the hatchlings as soon as they hatch. I would like if you could provide some treasure as collateral but it's okay if you don't.
Hadita, they/them.

Libra | INTP
@bellzan, @Black0thorne, @AthenaMinerva, @fidothehoarder, @Daster, @Willowfire, @RabidWhovian, @Sharni, @Xotik, @dragontiger89, @ArcaneLibrarian, @Morrigan3, @Elestrial, @xe3tiger, @RoyalSorceress, @gootarts, @Mellorine, @YukiDaviji, @MasqD

Hey. I'm looking for an arcane nest. I don't have food or a boon so I'll give you some treasure.

Found, thank you
@bellzan, @Black0thorne, @AthenaMinerva, @fidothehoarder, @Daster, @Willowfire, @RabidWhovian, @Sharni, @Xotik, @dragontiger89, @ArcaneLibrarian, @Morrigan3, @Elestrial, @xe3tiger, @RoyalSorceress, @gootarts, @Mellorine, @YukiDaviji, @MasqD

Hey. I'm looking for an arcane nest. I don't have food or a boon so I'll give you some treasure.

Found, thank you
i have one available if you still need it
i have one available if you still need it
button_by_cas_a_fras-dan3wqn.png[/url] oKsjxts.png
@Antivulano
I've got a nest and space :D
@Antivulano
I've got a nest and space :D
5hXmmlV.gif

1 2 ... 784 785 786 787 788 ... 1426 1427