Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here play League of Legends?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Internet ah, that's interesting. I don't use either of those xD
@Internet ah, that's interesting. I don't use either of those xD
i forgot to say that i will not be very active these coming weeks, school just started back up and all :c
i forgot to say that i will not be very active these coming weeks, school just started back up and all :c
tumblr_n8oa57SfiB1r4jf9no7_r1_250.gif tumblr_n8oa57SfiB1r4jf9no9_250.gif
School doesn't start for another 2 weeks for me. xD
School doesn't start for another 2 weeks for me. xD
Does anyone here watch LCS? I've been watching the games this past week (it's harder to watch the EU games since they were on weekdays). I used to be a hardcore Curse fan, but now that they've changed their roster, I've lost my liking for them. :/ I think I might be more behind TSM! *chanting commences*
Does anyone here watch LCS? I've been watching the games this past week (it's harder to watch the EU games since they were on weekdays). I used to be a hardcore Curse fan, but now that they've changed their roster, I've lost my liking for them. :/ I think I might be more behind TSM! *chanting commences*
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Yeah, I do, but I usually only pay attention to NA LCS. I'm mostly fond of C9 and TSM. If I see something I like I'll end up trying it in my own games too. It's pretty nice.
@Alphaeon Yeah, I do, but I usually only pay attention to NA LCS. I'm mostly fond of C9 and TSM. If I see something I like I'll end up trying it in my own games too. It's pretty nice.
@Autty
I love playing LOL :) I'm StormWarrior13
I normally play a tank/fighter type. Garen is my favorite, and I tend to do well using him. I've played Jayce before and liked him as well.
I typically like playing the top or bot.
I started out playing on the European server, but to play with any of my friends at home I had to make a new account on the North American server, hence the low level.
@Autty
I love playing LOL :) I'm StormWarrior13
I normally play a tank/fighter type. Garen is my favorite, and I tend to do well using him. I've played Jayce before and liked him as well.
I typically like playing the top or bot.
I started out playing on the European server, but to play with any of my friends at home I had to make a new account on the North American server, hence the low level.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6