Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here play League of Legends?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Keno added!
@Nephthys ^^
@raiza added! ? don't you get to play more during winter break though? xD...
@Keno added!
@Nephthys ^^
@raiza added! ? don't you get to play more during winter break though? xD...
@Alphaeon that's cool xD I ended up getting the snowdown nidalee skin and I was thinking of a few others but decided against them

arams are fun.
@Alphaeon that's cool xD I ended up getting the snowdown nidalee skin and I was thinking of a few others but decided against them

arams are fun.
hi friends, i hope i'm not late to the league party!!!

if anyone wants to play just add desumonster and hit me up on league if you see me on~~~
hi friends, i hope i'm not late to the league party!!!

if anyone wants to play just add desumonster and hit me up on league if you see me on~~~
tumblr_n8oa57SfiB1r4jf9no7_r1_250.gif tumblr_n8oa57SfiB1r4jf9no9_250.gif
@ceepee not late, added! xD
@ceepee not late, added! xD
If anyone in this thread sees a request from Cerbeliz, that's me XD I've been lurking and adding people.
If anyone in this thread sees a request from Cerbeliz, that's me XD I've been lurking and adding people.
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
Oh, I know nobody probably uses these but I'll be automatically joining the public chat room "flightrising" on the LoL client now, in case anyone wants to chat in between games or something.
Oh, I know nobody probably uses these but I'll be automatically joining the public chat room "flightrising" on the LoL client now, in case anyone wants to chat in between games or something.
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
Internet on NA server. Been playing horrible lately. Have Medival twitch if you want to see it in game.
Internet on NA server. Been playing horrible lately. Have Medival twitch if you want to see it in game.
tumblr
@Internet @Cambria @ceepee @Alphaeon @Keno @Nephthys @raiza
If any of you want to add me, I play too. ^^ Although not right at this moment because my wifi is crapping out on me as per freeeeaaking usual.
Bad internet. -smacks-

My summoner's is the same as on here. :3
@Internet @Cambria @ceepee @Alphaeon @Keno @Nephthys @raiza
If any of you want to add me, I play too. ^^ Although not right at this moment because my wifi is crapping out on me as per freeeeaaking usual.
Bad internet. -smacks-

My summoner's is the same as on here. :3
@Internet added! it's not uncommon for people to go on tilt every now and then, it just happens. xD oh wow, that's pretty cool. I don't know I'd ever be able to get that many referrals. :>
@Internet added! it's not uncommon for people to go on tilt every now and then, it just happens. xD oh wow, that's pretty cool. I don't know I'd ever be able to get that many referrals. :>
@autty
I used my tumblr/deviant art and pretty much any following I had.
@autty
I used my tumblr/deviant art and pretty much any following I had.
tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6