Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here play League of Legends?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cambria yes it's because you are in bronze. I started in bronze 3 and bronze is very much focused on blaming your teammates-- however you'll find that players that stay silent(or not???) and only(or mostly >_>) focus on their own mistakes eventually end up leaving bronze-- leaving those still stuck in bronze to deal with the toxics. it'll actually stay like that for some of silver too, then as you head towards gold you'll meet more and more people that realize making your teammates feel like crap isn't going to make them play any better and they just quiet down or neutrally point out your mistakes and possibly how to fix them

ryze is weak in the current meta unless he gets ahead early game, but most champions are strong if they get ahead early game, but he's a good champion because he'll help teach you how to use your skills in the correct order, at the correct time, and on the correct target

@Soldier I like Leona, Nami is good if you can land your bubbles consistently, which personally, I can't, so I don't play her. Shyvana is really strong right now but I don't play her, Sejuani's ult is really good, but I also don't play her, and I've tried Zac with little success, but I think he's a solid champion. I can't play Orianna for my life. Yeah, I'll add you. c:
@Cambria yes it's because you are in bronze. I started in bronze 3 and bronze is very much focused on blaming your teammates-- however you'll find that players that stay silent(or not???) and only(or mostly >_>) focus on their own mistakes eventually end up leaving bronze-- leaving those still stuck in bronze to deal with the toxics. it'll actually stay like that for some of silver too, then as you head towards gold you'll meet more and more people that realize making your teammates feel like crap isn't going to make them play any better and they just quiet down or neutrally point out your mistakes and possibly how to fix them

ryze is weak in the current meta unless he gets ahead early game, but most champions are strong if they get ahead early game, but he's a good champion because he'll help teach you how to use your skills in the correct order, at the correct time, and on the correct target

@Soldier I like Leona, Nami is good if you can land your bubbles consistently, which personally, I can't, so I don't play her. Shyvana is really strong right now but I don't play her, Sejuani's ult is really good, but I also don't play her, and I've tried Zac with little success, but I think he's a solid champion. I can't play Orianna for my life. Yeah, I'll add you. c:
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
I play league, level 20! You could add me! My username is Royal Corpse!! :)
I play league, level 20! You could add me! My username is Royal Corpse!! :)
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
@Nephthys added, and happy new years to you as well!
@Nephthys added, and happy new years to you as well!
@autty i play league often~ i'm down for random requests and such. i'm keno on there also.
@autty i play league often~ i'm down for random requests and such. i'm keno on there also.
4243_zps9f4e2e6d.png
@Autty Happy late new years to you as well! ^U^
@Autty Happy late new years to you as well! ^U^
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
Hiya. I play League as well. Won't be playing serious until next week sometime since I'm still at the parents for winter break.

My name is novu15. :3
Hiya. I play League as well. Won't be playing serious until next week sometime since I'm still at the parents for winter break.

My name is novu15. :3
I was able to nab one of the re-released Christmas skins before their sale ended. :D I have a spiffy Reindeer Kog'maw now!

I've been getting back into playing by playing ARAMs with my brother.
I was able to nab one of the re-released Christmas skins before their sale ended. :D I have a spiffy Reindeer Kog'maw now!

I've been getting back into playing by playing ARAMs with my brother.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6