Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (OVER) Camp Elf
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 87 88
Ah.
What??
What have I done . What did I Get . What did I do??
Help me xD
Ah.
What??
What have I done . What did I Get . What did I do??
Help me xD
@Sharanay

Thank you!
@Sharanay

Thank you!
J5x5Xzj.png • Mary Daydream
• FR +13
• Russia
• Female (she/her)
Art Shop
My internet is ridiculously slow so I didn't do screen shot, but since I sent everything through CR I could totally take them and upload (it'll just take me 20 minutes lol).

Sent to:

Sus******on in Arcane
Win***********es in Plague
Pea******er in Light
Gre****th in Shadow
Gee*****ts in Wind

Names are partially obscured in case the recipients don't want their names everywhere ^.^
My internet is ridiculously slow so I didn't do screen shot, but since I sent everything through CR I could totally take them and upload (it'll just take me 20 minutes lol).

Sent to:

Sus******on in Arcane
Win***********es in Plague
Pea******er in Light
Gre****th in Shadow
Gee*****ts in Wind

Names are partially obscured in case the recipients don't want their names everywhere ^.^
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@SelenaSilverwolf

That would be fine as well!

All tickets up to this point have been recorded AND I have updated treasure amounts for the Goodie Pot and G1 pair gene prize.
@SelenaSilverwolf

That would be fine as well!

All tickets up to this point have been recorded AND I have updated treasure amounts for the Goodie Pot and G1 pair gene prize.
[center]sent out food to five people! [img]http://i.imgur.com/joa7mbg.png[/img][/center]
sent out food to five people!

joa7mbg.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

Listed 5 auctions of food for 1t in the Auction House then (:
Listed 5 auctions of food for 1t in the Auction House then (:
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
I sent out food to one of my friends who was in dire need of plant food. And then did 4 auctions at 1t each.
I sent out food to one of my friends who was in dire need of plant food. And then did 4 auctions at 1t each.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Minty

Some food bombs were delivered =D

5 btw
@Minty

Some food bombs were delivered =D

5 btw
@minty - sold 5 food stacks for 1T. Too knackered to screencap. Raffler dergs are done until 7-16, yay! Bed now, see you on the flipside.
@minty - sold 5 food stacks for 1T. Too knackered to screencap. Raffler dergs are done until 7-16, yay! Bed now, see you on the flipside.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
This was one of my favorite events from last year! There was so many people in the forums wondering why there was so many 1t items on the AH ^^ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/QSlG5jv.png[/img][/center]
This was one of my favorite events from last year! There was so many people in the forums wondering why there was so many 1t items on the AH ^^
QSlG5jv.png
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 87 88