Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone else not really in a fandom?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Although I love a bunch of different things, I don't join fandom groups because I've been in one before, and the arguments that happen are just so dumb. I have friends here that like the same things I do, sure, but I refuse to join another huge fandom community.
Although I love a bunch of different things, I don't join fandom groups because I've been in one before, and the arguments that happen are just so dumb. I have friends here that like the same things I do, sure, but I refuse to join another huge fandom community.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I think it depends on your personality type, the amount of free time you have, and the particular fandom. There's some fandoms that I think are fun to get involved in and then there are others that are just...a bit strange or seem too hysterical for me to want to mess around with. And I think that's fine. It's not like some exclusive clubs that you're either cool for being in and lame for not being in or that everyone thinks you're crazy for being a part of. It's fun to have interests and meet people with similar interests, but too often a lot of people take it too far. And also it takes a lot of time and dedication to make fanart, fanfics, and etc. so a lot of what I do in a particular fandom is follow what everyone else is doing I guess. It's just whatever.
I think it depends on your personality type, the amount of free time you have, and the particular fandom. There's some fandoms that I think are fun to get involved in and then there are others that are just...a bit strange or seem too hysterical for me to want to mess around with. And I think that's fine. It's not like some exclusive clubs that you're either cool for being in and lame for not being in or that everyone thinks you're crazy for being a part of. It's fun to have interests and meet people with similar interests, but too often a lot of people take it too far. And also it takes a lot of time and dedication to make fanart, fanfics, and etc. so a lot of what I do in a particular fandom is follow what everyone else is doing I guess. It's just whatever.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
I don't feel like I'm in the 17776 fandom. I love it, and lots of people around me love it, but they aren't like... A fandom. They're people I know from other stuff (FR or spacecraft nerds basically) who like 17776. That's kinda it.

Whatever unified 17776 fandom there might be somewhere, I'm not really in it.
I don't feel like I'm in the 17776 fandom. I love it, and lots of people around me love it, but they aren't like... A fandom. They're people I know from other stuff (FR or spacecraft nerds basically) who like 17776. That's kinda it.

Whatever unified 17776 fandom there might be somewhere, I'm not really in it.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
1 2 3 4 5 6