Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 6850 6851
@FluffYeti Thank you so much! I'm sending them your way.
@FluffYeti Thank you so much! I'm sending them your way.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
@KitschBird happy to! Three eggs!
@KitschBird happy to! Three eggs!
fgp70FI.png
@Ruffian

Could I join CFCE?
@Ruffian

Could I join CFCE?
@NatureDragonLair

Not when you don't care enough to read the rules. Sorry about the distracting broken graphics links, but we care about our dragons. The only way this works is if people follow the rules and are considerate of others.
@NatureDragonLair

Not when you don't care enough to read the rules. Sorry about the distracting broken graphics links, but we care about our dragons. The only way this works is if people follow the rules and are considerate of others.
@Ruffian

I actually did read the rules (I think) but I am unsure which part of this thread explains how to join. I did not see the part about joining, or maybe I did and just did not know what I was reading, but there are multiple rules about multiple topics (I think) so finding the ''how to join'' section was kind of confusing for me, sorry. What page is the ''how to join'' part on?

Never mind, I found it! Sorry!
@Ruffian

I actually did read the rules (I think) but I am unsure which part of this thread explains how to join. I did not see the part about joining, or maybe I did and just did not know what I was reading, but there are multiple rules about multiple topics (I think) so finding the ''how to join'' section was kind of confusing for me, sorry. What page is the ''how to join'' part on?

Never mind, I found it! Sorry!
Oh, is this it?
Quote:
1.Before contacting any of the mods, please check if there are positions open. There is a cap of 25 members per flight.

2.Only join with the intention of hosting nests for others. You don't have to have nests open all the time, nor do you need five nests. Just please don't join if your only goal is free nest rentals without reciprocating. That's uncool.

3.Send a Private Message to one of the mods. If you ping us it means you haven't read this properly. The message doesn't have to be super formal. Just mention that you're interested in joining and what Flight you belong to. We'll edit in your details and reply with your verification!

4.If a flight is full you can ask to be put on a wait list for when openings are available. Send a PM to me (Ruffian) if you want to be added.
If you are already a member and have changed flights to one that is full, you will still retain your membership with the CFCE.

Sorry, at first glance I thought it meant joining the nest rental team as in just renting out your nest for other players, I did not know it was a trade-off deal at first glance, that is probably why I got so confused. That and those darned broken images throwing me off. I wonder what is up with that anyways. My apologizes, I did not really search hard enough, I just sort of skimmed through looking for the ''how to join'' rules and did not see them, many, many, apologies. /).(\
Oh, is this it?
Quote:
1.Before contacting any of the mods, please check if there are positions open. There is a cap of 25 members per flight.

2.Only join with the intention of hosting nests for others. You don't have to have nests open all the time, nor do you need five nests. Just please don't join if your only goal is free nest rentals without reciprocating. That's uncool.

3.Send a Private Message to one of the mods. If you ping us it means you haven't read this properly. The message doesn't have to be super formal. Just mention that you're interested in joining and what Flight you belong to. We'll edit in your details and reply with your verification!

4.If a flight is full you can ask to be put on a wait list for when openings are available. Send a PM to me (Ruffian) if you want to be added.
If you are already a member and have changed flights to one that is full, you will still retain your membership with the CFCE.

Sorry, at first glance I thought it meant joining the nest rental team as in just renting out your nest for other players, I did not know it was a trade-off deal at first glance, that is probably why I got so confused. That and those darned broken images throwing me off. I wonder what is up with that anyways. My apologizes, I did not really search hard enough, I just sort of skimmed through looking for the ''how to join'' rules and did not see them, many, many, apologies. /).(\
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @BallpointHawk @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @HelpMeObiWan @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Kitsara @Lurker @Noodlesper @pyr0 @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @ShadowFlamel @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a fire nest! Let me know what type of food you'd like. :)
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @BallpointHawk @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @HelpMeObiWan @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Kitsara @Lurker @Noodlesper @pyr0 @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @ShadowFlamel @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a fire nest! Let me know what type of food you'd like. :)
klYrx65.gif
@NatureDragonLair

Yup, yup, that's the membership rules, all right. Right under the quite visible (to me) Membership banner.

It seems Photo Bucket has gone commercial, and now wants a subscription to host images. The images will all be back tomorrow (beginning of the month) and we'll have time to move them to the cloud before the bandwidth is exceeded again. I've been on the thread every day, and today is the first time I noticed the problem.

We trust our dragons to other members of CFCE. It's important that we all abide by those few simple rules so this stays a fun, giving, SAFE place to hang out and share our nests with confidence.
@NatureDragonLair

Yup, yup, that's the membership rules, all right. Right under the quite visible (to me) Membership banner.

It seems Photo Bucket has gone commercial, and now wants a subscription to host images. The images will all be back tomorrow (beginning of the month) and we'll have time to move them to the cloud before the bandwidth is exceeded again. I've been on the thread every day, and today is the first time I noticed the problem.

We trust our dragons to other members of CFCE. It's important that we all abide by those few simple rules so this stays a fun, giving, SAFE place to hang out and share our nests with confidence.
@pentantiomers I have space available! Meat is great for food!
@pentantiomers I have space available! Meat is great for food!
2910pzs.png
@Ruffian

The membership banner says that photo bucket thingy, all the images say that, (or at least on my screen anyways.) So... Could I please be allowed to join?
@Ruffian

The membership banner says that photo bucket thingy, all the images say that, (or at least on my screen anyways.) So... Could I please be allowed to join?
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 6850 6851