Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 6868 6869
@owlisholive

I would be cool with this! I have a breeding project that involves a coatl and could use wind eyes so a nest-swap type arrangement would be perfect :)
@owlisholive

I would be cool with this! I have a breeding project that involves a coatl and could use wind eyes so a nest-swap type arrangement would be perfect :)
vjO547Q.png
» venus ; 24

» she / her

» about me ; wishlist ; avatar
@Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Cluttermouse @DepravityInBlack @DragonRising @DragonSmitty @FluffYeti @Giratina @Jateshi @KhajiitHasWares @Kavryn @KitsuneXIII @MaddieHatter @Nicolas @November123 @onehoureternity @Remuta @Seijuurou @shamrocked @SolusPrime379 @TheHeroicOne

To all wonderful players I need a shadow nest. What food is required?
@Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Cluttermouse @DepravityInBlack @DragonRising @DragonSmitty @FluffYeti @Giratina @Jateshi @KhajiitHasWares @Kavryn @KitsuneXIII @MaddieHatter @Nicolas @November123 @onehoureternity @Remuta @Seijuurou @shamrocked @SolusPrime379 @TheHeroicOne

To all wonderful players I need a shadow nest. What food is required?
@torreywolf

I have a couple ready; seafood or meat, please.
@torreywolf

I have a couple ready; seafood or meat, please.
PpBM5cS.png
@SolusPrime379 i will send them your way. Thank you.
@SolusPrime379 i will send them your way. Thank you.
@Alternatewarning @Axqu @Britty @Butterfree @Fiyero @gbot13 @Izilen @Kassinator @Konekova @Lanturn @Lyka @penantiomers @SonyaAxel @Steel @TeaRex @Tigenki @Vixeon @Vow @xLittleOne @Yako @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir

in need of a lightning nest for a project! You'll be getting one dragon from me, and one from @/Daeferedir. Tell me what food you'd prefer!
@Alternatewarning @Axqu @Britty @Butterfree @Fiyero @gbot13 @Izilen @Kassinator @Konekova @Lanturn @Lyka @penantiomers @SonyaAxel @Steel @TeaRex @Tigenki @Vixeon @Vow @xLittleOne @Yako @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir

in need of a lightning nest for a project! You'll be getting one dragon from me, and one from @/Daeferedir. Tell me what food you'd prefer!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@haoang20082 i could take the dragons! seafood would be great
@haoang20082 i could take the dragons! seafood would be great
vvOaikV.png latest?cb=20160630221936.png MJcAyJf.png TlR11Ji.png
Join Tattered Weave, a new pet site in open beta! You can discover the Tatters' secrets and surrounding remnants, while befriending and interacting with kith and NPCs alike.
@Fiyero thank you! I'll send mine over, and Daeferedir will send theirs over when they're next online!
@Fiyero thank you! I'll send mine over, and Daeferedir will send theirs over when they're next online!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@owlisholive I typically have at least 1 nest open for cfce. I'd be up for hosting if you still need one.
@owlisholive I typically have at least 1 nest open for cfce. I'd be up for hosting if you still need one.
@80MinToMidnight @Aphramelia @Babysaxon @CinnamonBun @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Grafkrabber @IcyHot @LSeven @MadameDuMal @Nivix @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @SevanGriever @Thunderjam @Valiriah @Villainous @VincentAnderlin

I need an Ice nest for two Imperials, tell me what kind of food you need :3
@80MinToMidnight @Aphramelia @Babysaxon @CinnamonBun @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Grafkrabber @IcyHot @LSeven @MadameDuMal @Nivix @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @SevanGriever @Thunderjam @Valiriah @Villainous @VincentAnderlin

I need an Ice nest for two Imperials, tell me what kind of food you need :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY

I can take em! Send over any type of food :)
@SoullessARMY

I can take em! Send over any type of food :)
vjO547Q.png
» venus ; 24

» she / her

» about me ; wishlist ; avatar
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 6868 6869