Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the worst trait about you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
To keep it short: I have a short fuse.
To keep it short: I have a short fuse.
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
I get angry, extremely angry, in a very short span of time. Like, going from talking to angry yelling in seconds. It doesn't help that I have four siblings, two go which are really young, meaning my patience is almost nonexistent. I hate when I get angry, because it makes me feel horrible afterwords, when I make someone else angry any/or upset.
I also have wayyyyy to much empathy. I can't help it, but I feel bad for even tiny things I didn't do.
Last (of the big three) is my self-doubt. < I don't have to explain this, and again, I have way to much.

(Yeeeah it's too early for me to be awake, so auto-correct may have gotten me)
I get angry, extremely angry, in a very short span of time. Like, going from talking to angry yelling in seconds. It doesn't help that I have four siblings, two go which are really young, meaning my patience is almost nonexistent. I hate when I get angry, because it makes me feel horrible afterwords, when I make someone else angry any/or upset.
I also have wayyyyy to much empathy. I can't help it, but I feel bad for even tiny things I didn't do.
Last (of the big three) is my self-doubt. < I don't have to explain this, and again, I have way to much.

(Yeeeah it's too early for me to be awake, so auto-correct may have gotten me)
tastefulmarketing.gif
I guess for me its how attention seeking I can be. All of my negative traits/bad situations I get myself in are due to it. I tend to exaggerate my issues + overshare them, I interrupt others, I get overly jealous when people I like give others attention, I hang out with abusive and terrible people because they say cheesy flattery and call me cute.

its an issue

Its due in large part to low self esteem and issues with self love. I've been working on them, but I'm still not there yet, and thus the poor behavior remains. Honestly its amazing that my friends have managed to put up with me this long.
also I have weird physical proportions but I don't think that's what this thread is getting at
I guess for me its how attention seeking I can be. All of my negative traits/bad situations I get myself in are due to it. I tend to exaggerate my issues + overshare them, I interrupt others, I get overly jealous when people I like give others attention, I hang out with abusive and terrible people because they say cheesy flattery and call me cute.

its an issue

Its due in large part to low self esteem and issues with self love. I've been working on them, but I'm still not there yet, and thus the poor behavior remains. Honestly its amazing that my friends have managed to put up with me this long.
also I have weird physical proportions but I don't think that's what this thread is getting at
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
My complete and utter inability to open up to other people, if that counts.
My complete and utter inability to open up to other people, if that counts.
-
-
-
-
:3
My Existence
My Existence
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
[quote name="gazehound" date=2017-06-28 22:41:22] 4. intense social anxiety. I feel uncomfortable around everyone I don't know well and am unable to convey my actual personality, sense of humor, et cetera. I personally feel like this leads to ppl thinking I'm boring or not self aware or don't "get it." I feel like there's an invisible wall btwn me and all people that makes me unable to communicate or 'reveal my true self' [/quote] this right here ^^ But some of my really bad traits are: -Quick to Anger: Idk why, but despite the fact that i'm a pretty chill person, I get angry about things really easily. Sometimes for a valid reason, and sometimes for no reason. However, since I don't typically display my anger (unless i'm crying lmao) its not that noticeable. -I can be very condescending at times and that's largely due to the fact that i'm intelligent. (I'm not trying to brag when I say this) Sometimes its intentional, and sometimes it isn't, but my condescension really shows when i'm dealing with someone that I dislike, not so much with people that i'm close with. (It still happens though.) -Lack of confidence: Pretty much what it says, I have little to no confidence and it sucks lmao.
gazehound wrote on 2017-06-28:
4. intense social anxiety. I feel uncomfortable around everyone I don't know well and am unable to convey my actual personality, sense of humor, et cetera. I personally feel like this leads to ppl thinking I'm boring or not self aware or don't "get it." I feel like there's an invisible wall btwn me and all people that makes me unable to communicate or 'reveal my true self'
this right here ^^

But some of my really bad traits are:

-Quick to Anger: Idk why, but despite the fact that i'm a pretty chill person, I get angry about things really easily. Sometimes for a valid reason, and sometimes for no reason. However, since I don't typically display my anger (unless i'm crying lmao) its not that noticeable.

-I can be very condescending at times and that's largely due to the fact that i'm intelligent. (I'm not trying to brag when I say this) Sometimes its intentional, and sometimes it isn't, but my condescension really shows when i'm dealing with someone that I dislike, not so much with people that i'm close with. (It still happens though.)

-Lack of confidence: Pretty much what it says, I have little to no confidence and it sucks lmao.
xpxalNl.gif
I mean, I'm a bitter, apathetic, fatalistic, lazy, stubborn, cynical, self-pitying ***hole. I. Uh. Don't even think I have any good traits... at least, none I'm aware of. :/
I mean, I'm a bitter, apathetic, fatalistic, lazy, stubborn, cynical, self-pitying ***hole. I. Uh. Don't even think I have any good traits... at least, none I'm aware of. :/
[quote name="TransBlackSheep" date=2017-06-29 01:35:42] My Existence [/quote] same
TransBlackSheep wrote on 2017-06-29:
My Existence

same
My anxiety about everything. I'm also really gullible and I get taken advantage of or in danger because of my giving nature. My mind tends to think "if someone wants something, they can have it, I'd rather see them happy and well than myself."
My anxiety about everything. I'm also really gullible and I get taken advantage of or in danger because of my giving nature. My mind tends to think "if someone wants something, they can have it, I'd rather see them happy and well than myself."
she/he/they | fr + 3
I'm very lazy
I'm very lazy
venusaur-f.gif typhlosion.gif sceptile.gif empoleon.gif serperior.gif lucario.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10