Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the worst trait about you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Naegiri
Why wish to be a typical girl?
You have to be odd to be a number one! ;)
I was once observing the regular girl specimen from above. Same hairstyle, same MOVEMENTS and same WALKING STYLE. Horrific.

If I might help you somehow, just message me. I have one free slot in free coachings :)

Anyways! My worst trait? Hm. I love effectivity more than usual civillists, but that's not bad, just irregular. What I do and it may slow me down is, I sometimes fear for no reason. I sometimes have to climb the walls which are not even there, if you understand. And I tend to perfectionism, but after I discovered how that could empower me, it is no longer a negative trait. (I tamed it.)
@Naegiri
Why wish to be a typical girl?
You have to be odd to be a number one! ;)
I was once observing the regular girl specimen from above. Same hairstyle, same MOVEMENTS and same WALKING STYLE. Horrific.

If I might help you somehow, just message me. I have one free slot in free coachings :)

Anyways! My worst trait? Hm. I love effectivity more than usual civillists, but that's not bad, just irregular. What I do and it may slow me down is, I sometimes fear for no reason. I sometimes have to climb the walls which are not even there, if you understand. And I tend to perfectionism, but after I discovered how that could empower me, it is no longer a negative trait. (I tamed it.)
1_by_srneckaart-dbjeven.jpg2_by_srneckaart-dbjeveq.jpg3_by_srneckaart-dbjevet.jpg
@Vanjirra
I feel it'd help me get out more and make friends because there's more people to connect with. Although I had a friend tell me once that there's no point wishing to be someone you aren't because you won't be (in many circumstances, since I can't fix this myself), and that's helped a bit.

But when you put it that way...I'm pretty glad I am who I am. :P And thanks for the offer~
@Vanjirra
I feel it'd help me get out more and make friends because there's more people to connect with. Although I had a friend tell me once that there's no point wishing to be someone you aren't because you won't be (in many circumstances, since I can't fix this myself), and that's helped a bit.

But when you put it that way...I'm pretty glad I am who I am. :P And thanks for the offer~
fo11Vhp.png
Probably my laziness. I just don't give a crap about anything, so I do nothing productive unless I'm directly or indirectly forced to.

I'm also quick to envy people who I think are better than I, and I am so frickin' out-of-shape physically.
Probably my laziness. I just don't give a crap about anything, so I do nothing productive unless I'm directly or indirectly forced to.

I'm also quick to envy people who I think are better than I, and I am so frickin' out-of-shape physically.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
Oh boy I have so many. I get jealous of everyone twenty four seven, I have an awful hate for myself, and I'm really lazy. I could go on for forever.
Oh boy I have so many. I get jealous of everyone twenty four seven, I have an awful hate for myself, and I'm really lazy. I could go on for forever.
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
I'm not a forgiving person. I won't waste time burning with hatred for those who have wronged me, but I certainly won't trust them again either.

This lack of forgiveness applies to myself as well.
I'm not a forgiving person. I won't waste time burning with hatred for those who have wronged me, but I certainly won't trust them again either.

This lack of forgiveness applies to myself as well.
He/him | ISTJ-T | FR+2
I have to say my procrastination ;w;
I have to say my procrastination ;w;
The worstime thing about me is my self esteem. I either really love myself of absolutely despise myself. There is no happy medium. I am not the best looking person out there, and I am overweight, but I make up for it in personality. At least, that's what everyone else say's about me. But yeah. My worst trait is my mind.
The worstime thing about me is my self esteem. I either really love myself of absolutely despise myself. There is no happy medium. I am not the best looking person out there, and I am overweight, but I make up for it in personality. At least, that's what everyone else say's about me. But yeah. My worst trait is my mind.
pYAz4OB.pngJp0DOod.png14315zt.png
I'm still alive.
I'm still alive.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
Tremendous self-doubt that frequently verges into self-loathing and frustration.

Also: my unrealistic expectations, my perfectionism, my procrastination.
Tremendous self-doubt that frequently verges into self-loathing and frustration.

Also: my unrealistic expectations, my perfectionism, my procrastination.
Oh, I cannot pick just one.

- My Schizotypal personality disorder
- Anger depression
- Lack of empathy
- Irresponsibility
- Laziness
- Procrastination
- My inability to understand normal human emotions
- I don't really like myself
- Perfectionist
- OCD
- Horrid anxiety
- Severe trust issues
- I can't 'talk' to people. I can type, just not talk
-

Oh, I should probably stop around there. There's enough bad traits that gives enough info. XD I have so many bad traits it's not even funny.
Oh, I cannot pick just one.

- My Schizotypal personality disorder
- Anger depression
- Lack of empathy
- Irresponsibility
- Laziness
- Procrastination
- My inability to understand normal human emotions
- I don't really like myself
- Perfectionist
- OCD
- Horrid anxiety
- Severe trust issues
- I can't 'talk' to people. I can type, just not talk
-

Oh, I should probably stop around there. There's enough bad traits that gives enough info. XD I have so many bad traits it's not even funny.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10