Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 391 392
@pandaemonical
Could I get the triple sunset female skydancer in treasure?
@pandaemonical
Could I get the triple sunset female skydancer in treasure?
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal Of course! That would be 200,000t with the current sale discount. I'll send a CR shortly for you.
@UnseenRangerGal Of course! That would be 200,000t with the current sale discount. I'll send a CR shortly for you.
@HailHatchery

Hi! :) I figured since I saw your post before Cuddleh did (and these kids are mine), I'd field your question. What price would work with your budget? Last I checked the carmines pricing, they were right around LAH for similar dragons but mine have better-matching tertiaries; if the treasure price is too much, I'm always game to do partial in items!
@HailHatchery

Hi! :) I figured since I saw your post before Cuddleh did (and these kids are mine), I'd field your question. What price would work with your budget? Last I checked the carmines pricing, they were right around LAH for similar dragons but mine have better-matching tertiaries; if the treasure price is too much, I'm always game to do partial in items!

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie

I've got around 70k at the moment, how much would you be accepting in items? I also have nearly 50 gems
@Shaynalie

I've got around 70k at the moment, how much would you be accepting in items? I also have nearly 50 gems
@HailHatchery

We're usually game to take about half in items around here and I'm fine with most things (silks, sylvan, familiars, junk apparel/familiars at 3.5kt, etc), just depends on whatcha got on hand! :)
@HailHatchery

We're usually game to take about half in items around here and I'm fine with most things (silks, sylvan, familiars, junk apparel/familiars at 3.5kt, etc), just depends on whatcha got on hand! :)

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie

Ahh look, I don't have all that much, I think I'll have to pass, but thank you very much!!
@Shaynalie

Ahh look, I don't have all that much, I think I'll have to pass, but thank you very much!!
@Cuddleh (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ping you or @/Shaynalie ;-;) I'd like to buy these two dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34039207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340393/34039207_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33880704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338808/33880704_350.png[/img] [/url] But I need another couple of days (Say, 2-3) so could I put a hold on them? ;3;
@Cuddleh

(I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ping you or @/Shaynalie ;-;)

I'd like to buy these two dragons:

34039207_350.png

33880704_350.png

But I need another couple of days (Say, 2-3) so could I put a hold on them? ;3;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|21|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SquishyFishy

Could I please buy #34040354 in treasure? I like his number. But lol, really the spearmint/ultramarine combo is incredible ahh <3
@SquishyFishy

Could I please buy #34040354 in treasure? I like his number. But lol, really the spearmint/ultramarine combo is incredible ahh <3
@SoullessARMY

Heyo! :D Pinging either of us is a-okay! I sent Shay a message to take the bottom SD out of the AH, and I'll mark them as on hold for the time being. You can either let her/me know when you're ready, or she can try out that neato new private auction thing if you'd rather that :)
@SoullessARMY

Heyo! :D Pinging either of us is a-okay! I sent Shay a message to take the bottom SD out of the AH, and I'll mark them as on hold for the time being. You can either let her/me know when you're ready, or she can try out that neato new private auction thing if you'd rather that :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@pandaemonical

Oh you already know you can ;3 I'll send a CR with the discount applied. I know, I blame Cuddleh; she picked up the dad a few months back and just recently grabbed the bog he goes with. It's so pretty @.@
@pandaemonical

Oh you already know you can ;3 I'll send a CR with the discount applied. I know, I blame Cuddleh; she picked up the dad a few months back and just recently grabbed the bog he goes with. It's so pretty @.@

49763919076_224daff96e_n.jpg
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 391 392