Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 141 142
I'm a little concerned that with everyone only getting one prismatic token per festival, the recolours will become very expensive. But I'm glad the boxes were revamped from their original plans, because at least the chances are better now.
I'm a little concerned that with everyone only getting one prismatic token per festival, the recolours will become very expensive. But I'm glad the boxes were revamped from their original plans, because at least the chances are better now.
ahhh this is amazing thank you so much Team!!!
ahhh this is amazing thank you so much Team!!!
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
A very exciting new edition!
Though, was I mistaken in thinking some skins would come back too?

I clearly missed a line. Whoops.
A very exciting new edition!
Though, was I mistaken in thinking some skins would come back too?

I clearly missed a line. Whoops.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
I like how the skins dont take over the whole item/familiar count thing.
I like how the skins dont take over the whole item/familiar count thing.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
I love the idea! However if I understand correctly, I get only one chance per festival at a recolor familiar? Being a familiar collector, I would love to get them all. This means I have to pay 90kT for a chest containing possibly 1-2 items I don't really need, just so I can get that 1 prismatic token and buy 1 familiar out of all the ones I need? Is there no way to purchase or acquire the prismatic tokens elseway? Given that they aren't retired items, it feels bad that I would have to rely on buying the recolors off of other players just to get them. :(

ps. Recolors of the sprites! Awyess! I've always felt something was missing since the sprites didn't have a "counterpart" and now they're getting one and that just feels so amazing to me. <3 Thank you so much . <3
I love the idea! However if I understand correctly, I get only one chance per festival at a recolor familiar? Being a familiar collector, I would love to get them all. This means I have to pay 90kT for a chest containing possibly 1-2 items I don't really need, just so I can get that 1 prismatic token and buy 1 familiar out of all the ones I need? Is there no way to purchase or acquire the prismatic tokens elseway? Given that they aren't retired items, it feels bad that I would have to rely on buying the recolors off of other players just to get them. :(

ps. Recolors of the sprites! Awyess! I've always felt something was missing since the sprites didn't have a "counterpart" and now they're getting one and that just feels so amazing to me. <3 Thank you so much . <3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Very happy, I really felt like you guys listened about the Joxar box!
Very happy, I really felt like you guys listened about the Joxar box!
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
I can't wait to get a bootleg shadow sprite since I'll never have a real one.

Wonder when that one will get uploaded. *waits loudly*
I can't wait to get a bootleg shadow sprite since I'll never have a real one.

Wonder when that one will get uploaded. *waits loudly*
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
OMG NYMPHS!!!!! I LOVE THEM
OMG NYMPHS!!!!! I LOVE THEM
ytF7ngA.png
Thumbs up

I need to see a Power Pack recolour
Thumbs up

I need to see a Power Pack recolour
DbPd1nP.png
Huzzah!
Huzzah!
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 141 142