Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
"Past Holiday Items in Spare Inventory Crates
The following are the applicable past holiday items that have a chance to drop from Spare Inventory crates."

What even is this? :(
Now all my items, I have collected since I started, are worthless....... I will never be able to collect stuff, and earn money, to buy older retired stuff.......
What were you guys on FR thinking?????

Why can't all old stuff be recycled so we all might have a sliiiiiight chance to get a sprite or old festival item again...... the odds can be realllllllly low, but at least they won't disapear from the game altogether.....

Because now there is no point to even participate in the festivals... i just sit around waiting for the stuff to get out on AH snd then just buy them all....... veeeeery fun...... not.

What's the point to only make a few items ridicilously cheep, and other items will never ever be obtainable because they are toooooooooo expensive??? What's the point?? And how will it be in the future???

As it is right now I'm losing interest in the festivals.... there's no point in collecting stuff anymore.........

"What about retired event items from 2013-2016?
We have no plans to unretire past items. The SPARE INVENTORY boxes will contain only items that were announced as not retiring from the 2016-2017 holiday season."
This is the most stupid thing I've read so far......... if this is true, and will stay true, you will not have me here on the site for much longer....... this is in NO WAY fair or fun...... we newer players will now NEVER be able to get a sprite on an old festival item, ever...... this is NOT okay! And you should really really rethink this. If not, you should make it perfectly clear to new players that they will never be able to get certain items because they no longer exist.

And don't even get me started on the color wheel and progens...

and one more thing........ this is VERY pro old players.... and a big finger to us younger players.... and it actually makes me feel less and less welcome/valued here on the site....
"Past Holiday Items in Spare Inventory Crates
The following are the applicable past holiday items that have a chance to drop from Spare Inventory crates."

What even is this? :(
Now all my items, I have collected since I started, are worthless....... I will never be able to collect stuff, and earn money, to buy older retired stuff.......
What were you guys on FR thinking?????

Why can't all old stuff be recycled so we all might have a sliiiiiight chance to get a sprite or old festival item again...... the odds can be realllllllly low, but at least they won't disapear from the game altogether.....

Because now there is no point to even participate in the festivals... i just sit around waiting for the stuff to get out on AH snd then just buy them all....... veeeeery fun...... not.

What's the point to only make a few items ridicilously cheep, and other items will never ever be obtainable because they are toooooooooo expensive??? What's the point?? And how will it be in the future???

As it is right now I'm losing interest in the festivals.... there's no point in collecting stuff anymore.........

"What about retired event items from 2013-2016?
We have no plans to unretire past items. The SPARE INVENTORY boxes will contain only items that were announced as not retiring from the 2016-2017 holiday season."
This is the most stupid thing I've read so far......... if this is true, and will stay true, you will not have me here on the site for much longer....... this is in NO WAY fair or fun...... we newer players will now NEVER be able to get a sprite on an old festival item, ever...... this is NOT okay! And you should really really rethink this. If not, you should make it perfectly clear to new players that they will never be able to get certain items because they no longer exist.

And don't even get me started on the color wheel and progens...

and one more thing........ this is VERY pro old players.... and a big finger to us younger players.... and it actually makes me feel less and less welcome/valued here on the site....
: )
: )
@Blod I gotta ask, was your comment just trolling?
@Blod I gotta ask, was your comment just trolling?
@bagofgroceries

Why you think that? *frown*
@bagofgroceries

Why you think that? *frown*
Hi
Hi
:)
:)
Jj8GUl.gif
?
?
yeet
yeet
All I'm gonna say is, tell your opinions respectively.
I think this is cool, and I've saved up for one each festival since they've been released. Just take them, be happy, find a purpose for them. Gee.
All I'm gonna say is, tell your opinions respectively.
I think this is cool, and I've saved up for one each festival since they've been released. Just take them, be happy, find a purpose for them. Gee.
AMXdJAR.png Hidori | Female
Leveling Service

Familiar Quest

CS profile
Can you please get rid of the new icon next to Joxar's Spare Inventory? This has been new for 2 months! There was no new icon next to the dressing room ever! So there was no need for at Joxar's, and there is most definitely no need for it now.
Can you please get rid of the new icon next to Joxar's Spare Inventory? This has been new for 2 months! There was no new icon next to the dressing room ever! So there was no need for at Joxar's, and there is most definitely no need for it now.
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142