Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 141 142
This looks so amazing! I love it. It would be really cool if the prismatic tokens also could be collected through other means, like maybe an extremely rare colliy drop, or a high level rare gathering item, maybe twice or three times as rare as a egg. But a treasure or gem sink would be just as great. I love the nymphs, Joxar's Spare inventory looks fabulous.
This looks so amazing! I love it. It would be really cool if the prismatic tokens also could be collected through other means, like maybe an extremely rare colliy drop, or a high level rare gathering item, maybe twice or three times as rare as a egg. But a treasure or gem sink would be just as great. I love the nymphs, Joxar's Spare inventory looks fabulous.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
@Undel
Will the recolors change each fest? Because I'm worried not to get all items.. Since we only get 1 token and I doubt anyone is gonna sell theirs.. x)
@Undel
Will the recolors change each fest? Because I'm worried not to get all items.. Since we only get 1 token and I doubt anyone is gonna sell theirs.. x)
BPpOUJu.png
@Undel can we only buy one inventor chest per holiday or can we buy more than one during one festival ?
Btw i love the recolors !
#Awesome
@Undel can we only buy one inventor chest per holiday or can we buy more than one during one festival ?
Btw i love the recolors !
#Awesome
this is so cool! i'm really hype aaah
this is so cool! i'm really hype aaah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
@gandalfofspace
It says one chest each fest, well that's how I understood it
@gandalfofspace
It says one chest each fest, well that's how I understood it
BPpOUJu.png
Quote:
Quote:
It'd be nice if newer players had an ounce of a chance at getting literally anything before 2016
There is. If someone really wants a retired item that bad, then they save up for it. It might seem impossible at first, but with enough dedication, you'll get there.

Again, unretiring the older festival items would be a huge slap in the face to the people who actually worked to get them.
@Makkachin

Why?

It's like saying that brewing Bogsneaks eggs is "huge slap" to these who spend all their gathering turns on Scavenging to get eggs to make money. it's not. It's just new thing that changes economy.

Festival items have high values first two days of Festival and then their prices drop much. But just becasue one item is worth 50G on first day of Festival and on 6th day it is worth only 15G - it's not "huge slap" to because who bough them on first days.

Flight Rising is changing and, even though change can be scary sometimes, it's nothing to be afraid of or angry. Economy of FR is changing all the time. You buy something and in few month it is worth much less. Or you get Sprite for free and in two years is worth miions of milions of treasure. It's just economy. If Flight Rising did't change, we would get bored quickly.
Quote:
Quote:
It'd be nice if newer players had an ounce of a chance at getting literally anything before 2016
There is. If someone really wants a retired item that bad, then they save up for it. It might seem impossible at first, but with enough dedication, you'll get there.

Again, unretiring the older festival items would be a huge slap in the face to the people who actually worked to get them.
@Makkachin

Why?

It's like saying that brewing Bogsneaks eggs is "huge slap" to these who spend all their gathering turns on Scavenging to get eggs to make money. it's not. It's just new thing that changes economy.

Festival items have high values first two days of Festival and then their prices drop much. But just becasue one item is worth 50G on first day of Festival and on 6th day it is worth only 15G - it's not "huge slap" to because who bough them on first days.

Flight Rising is changing and, even though change can be scary sometimes, it's nothing to be afraid of or angry. Economy of FR is changing all the time. You buy something and in few month it is worth much less. Or you get Sprite for free and in two years is worth miions of milions of treasure. It's just economy. If Flight Rising did't change, we would get bored quickly.
hh6vefd.png
@Elpide Aww :(
That means we will have to spend forever to get all of them .
@Elpide Aww :(
That means we will have to spend forever to get all of them .
@Elpide
I think on page two undel answered that question, there's a link to it on the initial post, they said that the recolours will remain long enough for everyone to collect one of each.
@Elpide
I think on page two undel answered that question, there's a link to it on the initial post, they said that the recolours will remain long enough for everyone to collect one of each.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
[quote name="mcshizzle" date=2017-06-22 23:56:57] [quote name="monilip" date=2017-06-22 23:53:42] "1 color variant or past holiday item." YOU ARE AWESOME! I was thinking yesterday that I will never get all past holiday items (ehem, Sprites, ehem) and now I have a chance! thank you so much! [/quote]The past holiday items are only the specific ones that were announced as being available in the future (and are shown in the OP), which means many of the old holiday items will continue to only be available through people selling the copies of them that already exist. [/quote] Oh, that's sad. I though I could have a (small but still) chance for getting it :( Thanks for clarification :)
mcshizzle wrote on 2017-06-22:
monilip wrote on 2017-06-22:
"1 color variant or past holiday item."

YOU ARE AWESOME!

I was thinking yesterday that I will never get all past holiday items (ehem, Sprites, ehem) and now I have a chance! thank you so much!
The past holiday items are only the specific ones that were announced as being available in the future (and are shown in the OP), which means many of the old holiday items will continue to only be available through people selling the copies of them that already exist.
Oh, that's sad. I though I could have a (small but still) chance for getting it :(

Thanks for clarification :)
hh6vefd.png
@VioletWind

One of each? Because that's what I meant ^^
@VioletWind

One of each? Because that's what I meant ^^
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 141 142