Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 195 196
A friend of mine forgot her account username, but she remembers the password. Is there any way she can recover her username, or will she have to make another account?
A friend of mine forgot her account username, but she remembers the password. Is there any way she can recover her username, or will she have to make another account?
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
A skins/accents function would be a wonderful thing to have in the dressing room! Could that potentially be added in the future?
A skins/accents function would be a wonderful thing to have in the dressing room! Could that potentially be added in the future?
Is there going to be more levels added to Balwin's Brew recipes? I mean, a player can go up to Level 22, but the recipes only go up to Level 18. Will there ever be recipies that go higher than 18?

ETA: You say that Agility in the Coli update will become more important overall. Does that also extend to Mind, Vitality, and Defense as well? Like, will those three badly neglected stats become important as well? Also, if those are fixed, does that mean that a greater variety of Coli builds - i.e. something besides glass cannons - can now be useful too? Including tank builds? And is the PvP area going to be fixed so that participants can at least gain experience for their battles, if not actual loot?
Is there going to be more levels added to Balwin's Brew recipes? I mean, a player can go up to Level 22, but the recipes only go up to Level 18. Will there ever be recipies that go higher than 18?

ETA: You say that Agility in the Coli update will become more important overall. Does that also extend to Mind, Vitality, and Defense as well? Like, will those three badly neglected stats become important as well? Also, if those are fixed, does that mean that a greater variety of Coli builds - i.e. something besides glass cannons - can now be useful too? Including tank builds? And is the PvP area going to be fixed so that participants can at least gain experience for their battles, if not actual loot?
exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifpAhQwGC.png*ngEefQw.png*tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png*
[img]http://tumblr_oj2e6wqMnl1w18p86o1_250.png «12... 5678 91011»[/img]arcanesparkle.gif*ofLVfJS.pngIoZLPFD.png*jnEX1Pv.png
How does Flowerfall Work?
How does Flowerfall Work?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
With the lairs, especially in Earth since we live in caves, do we move to a bigger cave, or make our cave bigger?
With the lairs, especially in Earth since we live in caves, do we move to a bigger cave, or make our cave bigger?
RaffleSig_Full.png
When did you all come up with the idea for Flight Rising? How long was it a concept before it became a reality?
When did you all come up with the idea for Flight Rising? How long was it a concept before it became a reality?
All hail the Space Daddy!
Does The Arcanist know?
Does The Arcanist know?
jGQ5J83.gif
Will you ever bring the sprites back, maybe as a 5th anniversary item that'll be available for a short time? Or make them droppable for a brief time in the coli or such?
Will you ever bring the sprites back, maybe as a 5th anniversary item that'll be available for a short time? Or make them droppable for a brief time in the coli or such?
9pJjquR.png
if there's only water in the sea of 1000 currents and the viridian labyrinth, how do dragons not die of thirst?
if there's only water in the sea of 1000 currents and the viridian labyrinth, how do dragons not die of thirst?
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
If Sornieth has two moons (source), which one does Hati want to eat, and why?
If Sornieth has two moons (source), which one does Hati want to eat, and why?
Tired | Xe / Xem / Xyr | Cymreig | avatar
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 195 196