Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 195 196
Will we be getting a magic version of eliminate?
Will we be getting a magic version of eliminate?
(Apologies if this has already been answered.) So most familiars have a counterpart of a different coloration, yeah? Some of these pairs have relations with each other, like the different types of Pocketmice and how the two Puffs are the same species. Are most other familiars interactive or are similar in terms of lifestyle to their counterparts? And are dragons curious about how the overall appearance of Familiar X is similar to its coloration counterpart, Familiar Y?
(Apologies if this has already been answered.) So most familiars have a counterpart of a different coloration, yeah? Some of these pairs have relations with each other, like the different types of Pocketmice and how the two Puffs are the same species. Are most other familiars interactive or are similar in terms of lifestyle to their counterparts? And are dragons curious about how the overall appearance of Familiar X is similar to its coloration counterpart, Familiar Y?
So much for a creative forum signature.
In Flight Rising's lore, are there humans? Are they weak, but can kill a dragon, like in the Wings Of Fire books, or do most tame and raise dragons, or are just not even part of dragons' lives? If no, then what are we, the players, in the lore; are we half-human, half-dragons?
In Flight Rising's lore, are there humans? Are they weak, but can kill a dragon, like in the Wings Of Fire books, or do most tame and raise dragons, or are just not even part of dragons' lives? If no, then what are we, the players, in the lore; are we half-human, half-dragons?
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
Why do all of the habitable lands in Sornieth sound like somewhere you don't want to raise a family?
Why do all of the habitable lands in Sornieth sound like somewhere you don't want to raise a family?
Scribble_Banner.png
how much treasure do the deities have in their accounts?
how much treasure do the deities have in their accounts?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
So, I'm not asking for a ETA, I just wanna know if (after this latest AH revamp) there's a plan to revamp the Dragon Search as well?
So, I'm not asking for a ETA, I just wanna know if (after this latest AH revamp) there's a plan to revamp the Dragon Search as well?
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
Very important question: do skydancers have teeth? Or toothless beaks?
Very important question: do skydancers have teeth? Or toothless beaks?
je67dzK.gif
On average how many people log into the site per day?
On average how many people log into the site per day?
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
Will there be a new Fairgrounds game?
Will there be a new Fairgrounds game?
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Is there any new breeds coming this year and if possible will you tell us if they or it to be released before the fall or winter?

And with that note how long does it usually take to produce a new breed with all the genes, not including the apparel? Because I understand that the company must be very busy with everything such as the updates, holidays, and other specifics.
Is there any new breeds coming this year and if possible will you tell us if they or it to be released before the fall or winter?

And with that note how long does it usually take to produce a new breed with all the genes, not including the apparel? Because I understand that the company must be very busy with everything such as the updates, holidays, and other specifics.
4xTBSTZ.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 195 196