Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gorillaz anyone?
1 2
I just r e a l l y want to talk about their new album, Humanz, but my friends aren't all that into it. So I'm gonna ask you guys

What's some of your favorite/least favorite songs?

What's your opinion on the whole album?

Who's your favorite of the four? (I don't know much but I love noodle just cause noodle)

etc etc
I just r e a l l y want to talk about their new album, Humanz, but my friends aren't all that into it. So I'm gonna ask you guys

What's some of your favorite/least favorite songs?

What's your opinion on the whole album?

Who's your favorite of the four? (I don't know much but I love noodle just cause noodle)

etc etc
wKyST5C.gif
I started listing to them in middle school! I'm really loving Saturn Barz, Ascension, We Got the Power and Let Me Out. Overall great comeback for the Gorrilaz. Noodle and Russel are my favorites.
I started listing to them in middle school! I'm really loving Saturn Barz, Ascension, We Got the Power and Let Me Out. Overall great comeback for the Gorrilaz. Noodle and Russel are my favorites.
It's not usually my thing but I heard Saturnz Barz the other day and it's really growing on me to be honest
I still need to listen to the whole album. I've been looking at loads of memes lately though, Murdoc's eye this phase is hilarious
It's not usually my thing but I heard Saturnz Barz the other day and it's really growing on me to be honest
I still need to listen to the whole album. I've been looking at loads of memes lately though, Murdoc's eye this phase is hilarious
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
I'm gonna be honest and say I don't really like the album. Not diverse and creative enough for me, it's just not for me in general.
I like songs like Man Research, Double Bass, Tomorrow Comes Today, Sound Check and Clint Eastwood aka lowkey, dubby trip hop songs of phase 1.
I'm gonna be honest and say I don't really like the album. Not diverse and creative enough for me, it's just not for me in general.
I like songs like Man Research, Double Bass, Tomorrow Comes Today, Sound Check and Clint Eastwood aka lowkey, dubby trip hop songs of phase 1.
noodle had one heck of a glo up
noodle had one heck of a glo up
olly / 15
I was just playing Trivial Pursuit and a question came up that said "what cartoon character was inspired by Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry?" and I thought it was about Gorillaz rip

I had Clint Eastwood stuck in my head through the whole game even before that
I was just playing Trivial Pursuit and a question came up that said "what cartoon character was inspired by Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry?" and I thought it was about Gorillaz rip

I had Clint Eastwood stuck in my head through the whole game even before that
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
OH MY GOD MURDOC AND 2D ARE WHERE IT IS AT FOR ME- There new album is the bomb I have been listening to it so much recently!
OH MY GOD MURDOC AND 2D ARE WHERE IT IS AT FOR ME- There new album is the bomb I have been listening to it so much recently!
MreCscM.png

20 He/They
I've been doing nothing but listening to their music the past four days :') I even went and got the physical copy of the deluxe version of Humanz today.

My favourite songs from the new album definitely are Andromeda, Busted and Blue, and Momentz. I honestly like all of the new songs.

And because I haven't been talking about it too much already everywhere else (yes I have, people are probably already tired of me talking about him), but 2-D is my fave :')
I've been doing nothing but listening to their music the past four days :') I even went and got the physical copy of the deluxe version of Humanz today.

My favourite songs from the new album definitely are Andromeda, Busted and Blue, and Momentz. I honestly like all of the new songs.

And because I haven't been talking about it too much already everywhere else (yes I have, people are probably already tired of me talking about him), but 2-D is my fave :')
I actually haven't heard it yet, but I've heard it's really good
I actually haven't heard it yet, but I've heard it's really good
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I just went on a roadtrip with my bestie and we listened to a lot of the new album.

Honestly I love all their work, and the new album is no exception. What a great return.
I just went on a roadtrip with my bestie and we listened to a lot of the new album.

Honestly I love all their work, and the new album is no exception. What a great return.
1 2