Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 237 238
@Silverpelt60

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :p
@Silverpelt60

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :p
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
@Violeteevee

I loved that story... PLS MAKE MORE STORIEZ
@Violeteevee

I loved that story... PLS MAKE MORE STORIEZ
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt

Sure, any certain theme in mind for one?
@Silverpelt

Sure, any certain theme in mind for one?
@Violeteevee

Hmm, maybe something about an Imperial massacre, and then an Emperor rises!
Or, a Fae is bullied for having such a creepy neck, and when they find a source of dark magic, all hell breaks loose!
@Violeteevee

Hmm, maybe something about an Imperial massacre, and then an Emperor rises!
Or, a Fae is bullied for having such a creepy neck, and when they find a source of dark magic, all hell breaks loose!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
Emperors. They are said to be mindless. But one of them is not. One is wise, and even outsmarted the deities. But its only a legend......

The battle had been bloody, and many had been killed. Two imperial bodied laided near each other, and they fused together. They made a emperor. But this emperor was not wild. They were smart. And they knew that they could not take over with just any heads. And so, their journey began

It had been many years since the wise emperor had been created. And at last, they had found the last piece to their master plan. Ripping of their old plague, they added the newer, smarter one. And know, they were strong and wise enough to take over. And with a sickening smile, the took of, flying towards conquest.

The deities never stood a chance. Their heads had been chopped off and put on a mount, and their bones had been used in the wise emperor's throne. He also had statues made of bones of dragons who had stood up to him. Now, they were a reminder. To everyone in the world, what happened to traitors.

"And that is how are true king came to be, the-" The mother said the her baby spirals, but she was cut off by bells. The mother and her children quickly flew to their lairs temple, and everyone there bowed, and in one sickening, chilling cry, they cried, ALL HAIL THE HIGH EMPEROR

"Please..." the imperial whispered as he was chained to the sacrifice altar. But the others did not say anything. They had to make a proper sacrifice to summon him. And this was the eleventh, which meant he was sure to show up. One of the rubbed to sticks together, and started a fire. They held it to the ropes that bound the imperial, and he began to burn. Once he was finally dead, the ground began to rumble, and he rose again. It had been hundred of years since he had been killed and the deities had been resurrected by the Heavenly One, but they were gone now, and there was no stopping him this time. He would kill all other imperials, so their would be no 'good' emperor ever again. He looked down at the ones that had resurrected him. And he smiled at them

The last imperial screeched as she was crushed under the High emperor's claws. At last, no one could stop him. He was finally king forever. He was going to be around. Forever, with no way to stop him in any way. At least, that's what he thought

The High Emperor took a sip from his goblet, smacking his lips. Then he began to feel odd. He collapsed to the ground, breathing ins short breathes. And then, he died, just like that. The little fae came closer, and poked him. He was truly dead this time. The poison had worked. She let out a cackle, and then was squashed. The younger, female emperor smiled to herself. Her plan had worked. It had been so easy to trick the fae. She sighed. She could hear their praises now. ALL HAIL THE HIGH EMPRESS

@Silverpelt60
Emperors. They are said to be mindless. But one of them is not. One is wise, and even outsmarted the deities. But its only a legend......

The battle had been bloody, and many had been killed. Two imperial bodied laided near each other, and they fused together. They made a emperor. But this emperor was not wild. They were smart. And they knew that they could not take over with just any heads. And so, their journey began

It had been many years since the wise emperor had been created. And at last, they had found the last piece to their master plan. Ripping of their old plague, they added the newer, smarter one. And know, they were strong and wise enough to take over. And with a sickening smile, the took of, flying towards conquest.

The deities never stood a chance. Their heads had been chopped off and put on a mount, and their bones had been used in the wise emperor's throne. He also had statues made of bones of dragons who had stood up to him. Now, they were a reminder. To everyone in the world, what happened to traitors.

"And that is how are true king came to be, the-" The mother said the her baby spirals, but she was cut off by bells. The mother and her children quickly flew to their lairs temple, and everyone there bowed, and in one sickening, chilling cry, they cried, ALL HAIL THE HIGH EMPEROR

"Please..." the imperial whispered as he was chained to the sacrifice altar. But the others did not say anything. They had to make a proper sacrifice to summon him. And this was the eleventh, which meant he was sure to show up. One of the rubbed to sticks together, and started a fire. They held it to the ropes that bound the imperial, and he began to burn. Once he was finally dead, the ground began to rumble, and he rose again. It had been hundred of years since he had been killed and the deities had been resurrected by the Heavenly One, but they were gone now, and there was no stopping him this time. He would kill all other imperials, so their would be no 'good' emperor ever again. He looked down at the ones that had resurrected him. And he smiled at them

The last imperial screeched as she was crushed under the High emperor's claws. At last, no one could stop him. He was finally king forever. He was going to be around. Forever, with no way to stop him in any way. At least, that's what he thought

The High Emperor took a sip from his goblet, smacking his lips. Then he began to feel odd. He collapsed to the ground, breathing ins short breathes. And then, he died, just like that. The little fae came closer, and poked him. He was truly dead this time. The poison had worked. She let out a cackle, and then was squashed. The younger, female emperor smiled to herself. Her plan had worked. It had been so easy to trick the fae. She sighed. She could hear their praises now. ALL HAIL THE HIGH EMPRESS

@Silverpelt60
@Violeteevee

Accidentally summoning ancient Fae with a miss typed summon spell
@Violeteevee

Accidentally summoning ancient Fae with a miss typed summon spell
e6yftf.png
So hi I'm terrified I was just reading older pages and my screen randomly blacked out
I swear my heart stopped for a second
So hi I'm terrified I was just reading older pages and my screen randomly blacked out
I swear my heart stopped for a second
wORSkxL.png
Being a dragon goddess, being the Lightweaver is pretty much perfect. All the dragons serving you as you wish, there's almost no downsides.
Until today.
Your sewer, Stained Glass, was making a new toy, just for you. "You may do what you wish with it, it's here to match your other few dolls."
A couple toy Pearlcatchers, and a couple toy Imperials.
They were so realistic, almost eerily lifelike.
Stained handed you the strangely realistic doll. This time, it wasn't an imperial.
It was you!
Stained Glass beamed at you, finding amusement in your stunned stare.
You put it near all the rest of the toys.
"Sunshine, Beam! Come over here!"
The two exalted dragons hadn't come to your service.
"SUNSHINE! BEAM!!"
Nope.
Ugh, those two..
Glancing over at the dolls, they looked eerily like the two dragons.
Must just be my imagination. I should rest.
Waking up, your arms looked stitched.
Stitched like the dolls.
You.
You were in front.
Of you?
Just a dream, right?
It wasn't just a dream. You were a doll now.
Every doll that Stained Glass had made was actually the real dragon.
This must be how Sunshine and Beam had felt, along with the rest of the missing.
And now, it was time to play.

(oh geez that was a bit disturbing to write)

Being a dragon goddess, being the Lightweaver is pretty much perfect. All the dragons serving you as you wish, there's almost no downsides.
Until today.
Your sewer, Stained Glass, was making a new toy, just for you. "You may do what you wish with it, it's here to match your other few dolls."
A couple toy Pearlcatchers, and a couple toy Imperials.
They were so realistic, almost eerily lifelike.
Stained handed you the strangely realistic doll. This time, it wasn't an imperial.
It was you!
Stained Glass beamed at you, finding amusement in your stunned stare.
You put it near all the rest of the toys.
"Sunshine, Beam! Come over here!"
The two exalted dragons hadn't come to your service.
"SUNSHINE! BEAM!!"
Nope.
Ugh, those two..
Glancing over at the dolls, they looked eerily like the two dragons.
Must just be my imagination. I should rest.
Waking up, your arms looked stitched.
Stitched like the dolls.
You.
You were in front.
Of you?
Just a dream, right?
It wasn't just a dream. You were a doll now.
Every doll that Stained Glass had made was actually the real dragon.
This must be how Sunshine and Beam had felt, along with the rest of the missing.
And now, it was time to play.

(oh geez that was a bit disturbing to write)

This thread has made me like doll creepypastas
Is that bad oops
This thread has made me like doll creepypastas
Is that bad oops
wORSkxL.png
@vulcanatus

you're welcome
@vulcanatus

you're welcome
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 237 238