Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 237 238
Maybe It's already been said....But

You go to incubate your eggs for the final time....Only to realize....they are stuck in a forever final phase....leaving you to wonder...WHAT the results will be!!!

.....Or.....you KNOW your dragons were finally ready to breed again....but the Cool down wait....becomes an infinity sign.....and not just any infinity sign....a NEGATIVE INFITI SIGN -∞

You go to incubate your eggs for the final time....Only to realize....they are stuck in a forever final phase....leaving you to wonder...WHAT the results will be!!!

.....Or.....you KNOW your dragons were finally ready to breed again....but the Cool down wait....becomes an infinity sign.....and not just any infinity sign....a NEGATIVE INFITI SIGN -∞
[quote name="Asuvez" date=2017-05-27 22:12:55] Maybe It's already been said....But You go to incubate your eggs for the final time....Only to realize....they are stuck in a forever final phase....leaving you to wonder...WHAT the results will be!!! .....Or.....you KNOW your dragons were finally ready to breed again....but the Cool down wait....becomes an infinity sign.....and not just any infinity sign....a NEGATIVE INFITI SIGN -∞ [/quote] 2-spoop-4-me
Asuvez wrote on 2017-05-27:

2-spoop-4-me
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@LotusCandy Ooh, different direction than I would've taken it but not a bad one at all! Excellent. Glad you could take such inspiration from my idea!
@LotusCandy Ooh, different direction than I would've taken it but not a bad one at all! Excellent. Glad you could take such inspiration from my idea!
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
You were unreasonably proud of yourself. It was a lot of money, about 800 to a thousand dollars if you're right, but it's there. The second best thing to an Imperial scroll: A Boolean. The little glitch bug sat in the slot as you stared happily at it. You quickly went to set it on one of your obs/obs/leaf circuit Imperial and grinned at him. He was finally complete.

You took a moment to bath in your glory before heading to bed. When you returned the next morning something seemed... off. The logo had what seemed like black and green coding spilling out and glitching from it. When you went to look at it directly... it was gone. If only you paid more attention though.

When you went to your lair, your glitchy Imperial had the same effect, but you actually noticed it.
Odd, you thought... maybe it's some type of joke? You decide that's enough internet for the day,
log off, and lie in bed till your fall asleep.

The next morning, you log onto your computer. A small bit of glitching can be seen on the homescreen, but you ignore it. The further you get, the closer to Flightrising you go, the more it glitches. Code is spilling and you're magically transported to the Imperial. The words Good Job flash on your screen until a pop up appears talking about a virus.

You slam the computer shut. Maybe you should go outside more.
You were unreasonably proud of yourself. It was a lot of money, about 800 to a thousand dollars if you're right, but it's there. The second best thing to an Imperial scroll: A Boolean. The little glitch bug sat in the slot as you stared happily at it. You quickly went to set it on one of your obs/obs/leaf circuit Imperial and grinned at him. He was finally complete.

You took a moment to bath in your glory before heading to bed. When you returned the next morning something seemed... off. The logo had what seemed like black and green coding spilling out and glitching from it. When you went to look at it directly... it was gone. If only you paid more attention though.

When you went to your lair, your glitchy Imperial had the same effect, but you actually noticed it.
Odd, you thought... maybe it's some type of joke? You decide that's enough internet for the day,
log off, and lie in bed till your fall asleep.

The next morning, you log onto your computer. A small bit of glitching can be seen on the homescreen, but you ignore it. The further you get, the closer to Flightrising you go, the more it glitches. Code is spilling and you're magically transported to the Imperial. The words Good Job flash on your screen until a pop up appears talking about a virus.

You slam the computer shut. Maybe you should go outside more.
dQT1EzU.gif
@LotusCandy

Cool! Maybe do one about pinkerton, you know, pink gives you a strange item.

Just an idea
@LotusCandy

Just an idea
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
[quote name="Eternality" date=2017-05-27 23:10:24] @LotusCandy Cool! Maybe do one about pinkerton, you know, pink gives you a strange item. Just an idea [/quote] Yeah but that's have been done already. Maybe something like why Tomo forgets all the time?
Eternality wrote on 2017-05-27:
@LotusCandy

Just an idea
Yeah but that's have been done already. Maybe something like why Tomo forgets all the time?
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
Here's some Creepypasta fuel: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/7886.png[/img] True story, I got this from Pinkerton.
Here's some Creepypasta fuel:
7886.png
True story, I got this from Pinkerton.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60
Which item is that?
@Silverpelt60
Which item is that?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
I don't remember what it's called, but it's dropped by Radioactive Slimes in the Waterway.
@Averat
I don't remember what it's called, but it's dropped by Radioactive Slimes in the Waterway.
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm
I've never gone into the Waterway venue.
@End3rStorm
I've never gone into the Waterway venue.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 237 238