Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 237 238
@Averat
Well, there's pretty familiars there. And some creepypasta fuel.
@Averat
Well, there's pretty familiars there. And some creepypasta fuel.
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm Oh! I have an idea! ----- You're just a normal player. You have too many pocket mice, so you drop one in the cauldron. Thirty minutes. It's 12 : 30. You go to the Flight Rising Forums. There's a thread called 'DON'T MELT RODENTS!!!' but you don't notice it. Instead you go to the Phoatlshop thread. Someone's phoatlshopped a pocket mouse's head onto one of the jelly food items. You decide to look through the rest of the thread. [i]Thirty minutes later...[/i] You go back to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at 13 : 00. Oh, it's 13 : 01. You shrug and go to get the item. Strange... Baldwin's acting as if you never melted the pocket mouse. Then, you remember that you never went to Pinkerton's Plundered Pile. You go to him. Does the brown tundra look a little... Worried? Oh well. You take the item. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/7886.png[/img][/center] But wait... There's more... There's also a picture of a headless Pocket Mouse corpse. Now, you're worried. You move your mouse over the item. The description is two words. [center][i]You monster.[/i][/center]
@End3rStorm
Oh! I have an idea!

You're just a normal player. You have too many pocket mice, so you drop one in the cauldron. Thirty minutes. It's 12 : 30. You go to the Flight Rising Forums. There's a thread called 'DON'T MELT RODENTS!!!' but you don't notice it. Instead you go to the Phoatlshop thread. Someone's phoatlshopped a pocket mouse's head onto one of the jelly food items. You decide to look through the rest of the thread.

Thirty minutes later...

You go back to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at 13 : 00. Oh, it's 13 : 01. You shrug and go to get the item. Strange... Baldwin's acting as if you never melted the pocket mouse. Then, you remember that you never went to Pinkerton's Plundered Pile. You go to him. Does the brown tundra look a little... Worried? Oh well. You take the item.
7886.png

But wait... There's more...

There's also a picture of a headless Pocket Mouse corpse. Now, you're worried. You move your mouse over the item. The description is two words.
You monster.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat

Nice! or should I say mice
@Averat

Nice! or should I say mice
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm
Now, I'm asking someone on the Phoatlshop thread to phoatlshop a pocket mouse head onto the food item.
@End3rStorm
Now, I'm asking someone on the Phoatlshop thread to phoatlshop a pocket mouse head onto the food item.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat

Cool! I would, if I had my laptop.
@Averat

Cool! I would, if I had my laptop.
mothbrown.png
I might try to write one someday. In the meantime, I have plenty of quality creepypastas to keep me company. who needs sleep anyways
I might try to write one someday. In the meantime, I have plenty of quality creepypastas to keep me company. who needs sleep anyways
:)
Hahahahahaahahah.

So you've finally found out the future plans. How do you know The Shade hasn't taken control of an account? A poor, hopeless user has lost their account. Some mad, cackling dragon has their plans set. Haahahah. HahahaahhHAHA.

Join Us.
Hahahahahaahahah.

So you've finally found out the future plans. How do you know The Shade hasn't taken control of an account? A poor, hopeless user has lost their account. Some mad, cackling dragon has their plans set. Haahahah. HahahaahhHAHA.

Join Us.
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vlEUETv.png[/img] The Jelly Food Item Creepypasta. Posting it again, this time with this image. You're just a normal player. You have too many pocket mice, so you drop one in the cauldron. Thirty minutes. It's 12 : 30. You go to the Flight Rising Forums. There's a thread called 'DON'T MELT RODENTS!!!' but you don't notice it. Instead you go to the Phoatlshop thread. Someone's phoatlshopped a pocket mouse's head onto one of the jelly food items. You decide to look through the rest of the thread. [i]Thirty minutes later...[/i] You go back to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at 13 : 00. Oh, it's 13 : 01. You shrug and go to get the item. Strange... Baldwin's acting as if you never melted the pocket mouse. Then, you remember that you never went to Pinkerton's Plundered Pile. You go to him. Does the brown tundra look a little... Worried? Oh well. You take the item. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/7886.png[/img][/center] But wait... There's more... There's also a picture of a headless Pocket Mouse corpse. Now, you're worried. You move your mouse over the item. The description is two words. [center][i]You monster.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vlEUETv.png[/img][/center]
vlEUETv.png

The Jelly Food Item Creepypasta. Posting it again, this time with this image.

You're just a normal player. You have too many pocket mice, so you drop one in the cauldron. Thirty minutes. It's 12 : 30. You go to the Flight Rising Forums. There's a thread called 'DON'T MELT RODENTS!!!' but you don't notice it. Instead you go to the Phoatlshop thread. Someone's phoatlshopped a pocket mouse's head onto one of the jelly food items. You decide to look through the rest of the thread.

Thirty minutes later...

You go back to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at 13 : 00. Oh, it's 13 : 01. You shrug and go to get the item. Strange... Baldwin's acting as if you never melted the pocket mouse. Then, you remember that you never went to Pinkerton's Plundered Pile. You go to him. Does the brown tundra look a little... Worried? Oh well. You take the item.
7886.png

But wait... There's more...

There's also a picture of a headless Pocket Mouse corpse. Now, you're worried. You move your mouse over the item. The description is two words.
You monster.

vlEUETv.png
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
The young imperial unlocked the old wooden door, and it creaked open. She entered the vault, which was dimly lit and sparse. The dare was only to stay in there for a few seconds, but something caught her eye. A mysterious orb, surrounded by purple mist. Most would know not to touch this orb, but the imperial had just recently become a offical adult, and she did not know. She picked up the orb, staring at it in awe. The longer she teld it, the more the mist surrounded her. To late she realized, that she had nearly been consumed by the mist, and she tried to let go. But she could never drop it.

The young guardian breathed a sigh a relief as his friend imperial came out of the vault, but she was holding a odd orb, surrounded by a odd purple mist. "What's that?' he asked. Why don't you told it? said the imperial, but she barely opened her mouth in saying this, and her voice sounded, odd. The guardian was about to say no, when she shoved the orb into his hands, but she did not let go of it. "What are yo-" he started to say, but he was got off by the mist, wrapping around his mouth and closing it. Soon, his eyes turned the same color as the mist, and he let go of the orb. But the imperial still held on. Come it said. The imperial began to walk towards to the cells, and the guardian followed.

The old pearlcatcher looked up, her eyes sagging and her scales peeling. As soon as the young imperial and guardian, she saw the orb. "NO!" she screeched, trying to stand, but collapsed onto the ground. Let us reunite said the orb, as the young pair moved closer. The pearlcatcher closed her eyes and began to cry. She felt the orb slip into her hand, but she did not fight. There was no point

The pair collapsed as the orb left them and entered the pearlcatcher. The pearlcatcher stood, elegantly slipping her arms and legs out of the chains,and she smiled. At last it said, and it left the cells, stepping over the pair and taking them back. It was time. The deities thought they could hid them away and just forget then. The idiots. As went to the entrance of the lair, dragons tried to stop her, but the mist surrounded them, and they became the orbs. The pearlcatcher took off, ready to take over the land once again and reclaim her kingdom.

The beautiful mist palace, in the center of of the land, was were she orb and its body resided. The orb thought it had complete control, but it was wrong. For a split second, the pearlcatcher regained control and said the words that would be the orbs downfall. "Rewind". And the pearlcatcher was taken back before she had traded her pearl for the orb. "Well, do we have a deal?" the shady tundra asked. But the pearlcatcher flew off, knowing what would happen if she took the orb, and it was not pretty. The tundra sighed, and began to pack up his things when a voice said "I'll take it". It was a hatchling pearlcatcher, barley out of his egg. "I'll trade you my pearl for it"
The young imperial unlocked the old wooden door, and it creaked open. She entered the vault, which was dimly lit and sparse. The dare was only to stay in there for a few seconds, but something caught her eye. A mysterious orb, surrounded by purple mist. Most would know not to touch this orb, but the imperial had just recently become a offical adult, and she did not know. She picked up the orb, staring at it in awe. The longer she teld it, the more the mist surrounded her. To late she realized, that she had nearly been consumed by the mist, and she tried to let go. But she could never drop it.

The young guardian breathed a sigh a relief as his friend imperial came out of the vault, but she was holding a odd orb, surrounded by a odd purple mist. "What's that?' he asked. Why don't you told it? said the imperial, but she barely opened her mouth in saying this, and her voice sounded, odd. The guardian was about to say no, when she shoved the orb into his hands, but she did not let go of it. "What are yo-" he started to say, but he was got off by the mist, wrapping around his mouth and closing it. Soon, his eyes turned the same color as the mist, and he let go of the orb. But the imperial still held on. Come it said. The imperial began to walk towards to the cells, and the guardian followed.

The old pearlcatcher looked up, her eyes sagging and her scales peeling. As soon as the young imperial and guardian, she saw the orb. "NO!" she screeched, trying to stand, but collapsed onto the ground. Let us reunite said the orb, as the young pair moved closer. The pearlcatcher closed her eyes and began to cry. She felt the orb slip into her hand, but she did not fight. There was no point

The pair collapsed as the orb left them and entered the pearlcatcher. The pearlcatcher stood, elegantly slipping her arms and legs out of the chains,and she smiled. At last it said, and it left the cells, stepping over the pair and taking them back. It was time. The deities thought they could hid them away and just forget then. The idiots. As went to the entrance of the lair, dragons tried to stop her, but the mist surrounded them, and they became the orbs. The pearlcatcher took off, ready to take over the land once again and reclaim her kingdom.

The beautiful mist palace, in the center of of the land, was were she orb and its body resided. The orb thought it had complete control, but it was wrong. For a split second, the pearlcatcher regained control and said the words that would be the orbs downfall. "Rewind". And the pearlcatcher was taken back before she had traded her pearl for the orb. "Well, do we have a deal?" the shady tundra asked. But the pearlcatcher flew off, knowing what would happen if she took the orb, and it was not pretty. The tundra sighed, and began to pack up his things when a voice said "I'll take it". It was a hatchling pearlcatcher, barley out of his egg. "I'll trade you my pearl for it"
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
@Violeteevee

Oh noooooo! XD
@Violeteevee

Oh noooooo! XD
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 237 238