Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 237 238
You had messed up the summoning spell. You had meant to summon some fireworks to celebrate the Greenskeeper's Gathering, but your tongue had slipped. Instead of 'May', and had said 'Fae'. But nothing horrible had happened, Instead or bright nature fireworks, you got a bright nature fae. You decided to keep her, since it was so lonely deep in forest

You gave her a owlcat notebook for her to drawn in and some plushies you had sewn in your free time. Though you had to keep replacing the plushies, since she keep ripping them p by accident. But she was only a hatchling, she didn't know better. But you shouldn't make assumptions

You didn't mean to look. you had just put the little fae, who you had named Venus, to bed. As you were leaving her room, you noticed she had left her notebook open. Inside, she had drawn pictures of herself killing many dragons, including the deities. She even was planning to kill you soon. You had to stop her

She finally did it. It had been about a month since you had seen her diary. Thankfully, your plan was ready. With your dying breathes, you muttered the trigger words. Once Venus was sure you were dead, she flew to the entrance, ready to escape. But you had put a spell on your home so she could never leave. She let out a cry of fury once she realized what you had done. Her plan was ruined

The group of three young wildclaws had just been exploring hen they found the cave. They just wanted to peek. Once they were all in, they saw her. A tiny, bright little fae child, surroned by ripped up dolls and a torn up notebook. One of the wildclaws, a boy, tried to approach her. Then, she attacked him, killing him easily and quickly. The other wildclaws ran, screaming. She killed them to. She then sewed their destroyed bodies back together, and put them in the collection of dolls she would not tear up. The only dolls in that collection were life sized

@Silverpelt
You had messed up the summoning spell. You had meant to summon some fireworks to celebrate the Greenskeeper's Gathering, but your tongue had slipped. Instead of 'May', and had said 'Fae'. But nothing horrible had happened, Instead or bright nature fireworks, you got a bright nature fae. You decided to keep her, since it was so lonely deep in forest

You gave her a owlcat notebook for her to drawn in and some plushies you had sewn in your free time. Though you had to keep replacing the plushies, since she keep ripping them p by accident. But she was only a hatchling, she didn't know better. But you shouldn't make assumptions

You didn't mean to look. you had just put the little fae, who you had named Venus, to bed. As you were leaving her room, you noticed she had left her notebook open. Inside, she had drawn pictures of herself killing many dragons, including the deities. She even was planning to kill you soon. You had to stop her

She finally did it. It had been about a month since you had seen her diary. Thankfully, your plan was ready. With your dying breathes, you muttered the trigger words. Once Venus was sure you were dead, she flew to the entrance, ready to escape. But you had put a spell on your home so she could never leave. She let out a cry of fury once she realized what you had done. Her plan was ruined

The group of three young wildclaws had just been exploring hen they found the cave. They just wanted to peek. Once they were all in, they saw her. A tiny, bright little fae child, surroned by ripped up dolls and a torn up notebook. One of the wildclaws, a boy, tried to approach her. Then, she attacked him, killing him easily and quickly. The other wildclaws ran, screaming. She killed them to. She then sewed their destroyed bodies back together, and put them in the collection of dolls she would not tear up. The only dolls in that collection were life sized

@Silverpelt
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
all the artists have been replaced by kittens

the new breeds are 'Bean-toe Smudge' and 'Whisker Smudge', respectively.

the horror.
all the artists have been replaced by kittens

the new breeds are 'Bean-toe Smudge' and 'Whisker Smudge', respectively.

the horror.

aKHNXwM.png
@duskflower
O.o
wat
@duskflower
O.o
wat
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
@duskflower
But... Why?

@duskflower
But... Why?

wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICdragon99
@Daisythedryad

I'm not a very good creepypasta writer, haha.
@EPICdragon99
@Daisythedryad

I'm not a very good creepypasta writer, haha.

aKHNXwM.png
@duskflower
that would honestly scare me
@duskflower
that would honestly scare me
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
Of course the dragons in your lair have nicknames. Of course they do. Especially the fandragons that have canon nicknames, right? Well, they're usually cute and adorable, right? Like Lil or Neko, right? Have you heard of a dragon called Soulrender? Now that's not the nicest nickname. You want to know how he got it? Have you heard of him? No?

You haven't?

Are you sure?

You can't be serious.

He's been stealing the souls away from creatures like you for decades, unraveling your soul from behind that ghastly guise...

Oh dear, I'm afraid it's too late for you. He's got you. He didn't get that nickname for no reason, love.

You...

Your soul...

If you haven't heard of him;

You had to have heard of him.

You forgot.

He made you forget.

I'm sorry...

But there's nothing left for you.

And while you're at it...

Tell the rest of the monstrosities that you are about to join that the Soulrender sends his greetings.
Of course the dragons in your lair have nicknames. Of course they do. Especially the fandragons that have canon nicknames, right? Well, they're usually cute and adorable, right? Like Lil or Neko, right? Have you heard of a dragon called Soulrender? Now that's not the nicest nickname. You want to know how he got it? Have you heard of him? No?

You haven't?

Are you sure?

You can't be serious.

He's been stealing the souls away from creatures like you for decades, unraveling your soul from behind that ghastly guise...

Oh dear, I'm afraid it's too late for you. He's got you. He didn't get that nickname for no reason, love.

You...

Your soul...

If you haven't heard of him;

You had to have heard of him.

You forgot.

He made you forget.

I'm sorry...

But there's nothing left for you.

And while you're at it...

Tell the rest of the monstrosities that you are about to join that the Soulrender sends his greetings.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Should I write another creepypasta to explain what happened after the previous creepypasta? (the one with the mouse skull)
Should I write another creepypasta to explain what happened after the previous creepypasta? (the one with the mouse skull)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
DO IT DO IT DO IT
@Averat
DO IT DO IT DO IT
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
I actually name my dragons things like SoulRender, or wouldn't blink at the thought at least.

It just sounds edgy...like Gladion.

Get some real stuff going.

Like Naomi. *goosebumps*
I actually name my dragons things like SoulRender, or wouldn't blink at the thought at least.

It just sounds edgy...like Gladion.

Get some real stuff going.

Like Naomi. *goosebumps*
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 237 238