Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 329 330
r1ebtt.png
^ its and it's need to switch places in this tomo question
r1ebtt.png
^ its and it's need to switch places in this tomo question
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
[img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/1f86fa5a028747bd9906a5d70522e4d1.png[/img] [tomo question: 'Rotrock Rim is an subregion in which flights territory?'] 'flights' should be 'flight's'
1f86fa5a028747bd9906a5d70522e4d1.png
[tomo question: 'Rotrock Rim is an subregion in which flights territory?']
'flights' should be 'flight's'
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
On Hati the description says brother to sKáà and the indent sign instead of Sköl. Is this correct?
On Hati the description says brother to sKáà and the indent sign instead of Sköl. Is this correct?

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
In the custom skins info and rules section, I have noticed a few typos: [quote]The line art must always be [b]noticibly[/b] darker than the color on which it rests. Line art may be painted (lock the line art layer to preserve transparency.) Line art that is the same shade or a [b]ligher[/b] color will not be accepted.[/quote] The bolded words should be noticeably and lighter. Also, on rule number six, the farthest image to the right says: "Shadow layer [b]unatered[/b] over simple flat colors." The bolded word should be unaltered. Thank you.
In the custom skins info and rules section, I have noticed a few typos:
Quote:
The line art must always be noticibly darker than the color on which it rests. Line art may be painted (lock the line art layer to preserve transparency.) Line art that is the same shade or a ligher color will not be accepted.

The bolded words should be noticeably and lighter.

Also, on rule number six, the farthest image to the right says: "Shadow layer unatered over simple flat colors."

The bolded word should be unaltered. Thank you.
The Budwing Morpho's description in the bestiary says:
"The wings of this mantid never become large enough to facilitate flight."

Shouldn't it be mantis and not mantid?
The Budwing Morpho's description in the bestiary says:
"The wings of this mantid never become large enough to facilitate flight."

Shouldn't it be mantis and not mantid?
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
I'm not sure if this is a mistake or not, but in the festive favours for Greenskeeper gathering, shouldn't it say Bladed Flatleaves instead of Bladed Flatleafs?

"If you can bring me some Bladed Flatleafs, we can trade!

You have 19 Bladed Flatleafs."
I'm not sure if this is a mistake or not, but in the festive favours for Greenskeeper gathering, shouldn't it say Bladed Flatleaves instead of Bladed Flatleafs?

"If you can bring me some Bladed Flatleafs, we can trade!

You have 19 Bladed Flatleafs."
While applying the Greenskeeper Gathering vista, I noticed in the alphabetical dropdown menu it was called Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering instead of just Greenskeeper Gathering. All other vistas are listed just as the vista name without Vista: beforehand.
While applying the Greenskeeper Gathering vista, I noticed in the alphabetical dropdown menu it was called Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering instead of just Greenskeeper Gathering. All other vistas are listed just as the vista name without Vista: beforehand.
Mg9qSuP.gif
on my clan profile, it says my lair is in the 'Star Wood Strand'.

but when you view the starfall isles on the world map, the place is called 'Starwood Strand'.
on my clan profile, it says my lair is in the 'Star Wood Strand'.

but when you view the starfall isles on the world map, the place is called 'Starwood Strand'.
transparent45_by_cecikins-db8aysh.png sacred_by_cecikins-db8bdua.png
This creature: [item=citrine cave jewel] Is labeled as simply "Citrine Jewel" when encountered in the Coliseum. Similarly, the Blue Dragon Reef Snail is just the Blue Dragon Snail.
This creature:
Citrine Cave Jewel
Is labeled as simply "Citrine Jewel" when encountered in the Coliseum. Similarly, the Blue Dragon Reef Snail is just the Blue Dragon Snail.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
The Ethereal Trickster skin doesn't have a prefix! It should probably be Skin: Ethereal Trickster.
The Ethereal Trickster skin doesn't have a prefix! It should probably be Skin: Ethereal Trickster.
xLxR5x4.gif
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 329 330