Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why does everyone hate snappers?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Dragon that can't fly 0/10 :(
Dragon that can't fly 0/10 :(
sBdLZtA.png
They're to Flight Rising what Quiggles were to Neopets: [img]http://pets.neopets.com/cp/jdto7mj4/1/4.png[/img] Fat, with a goofy expression and an awkward stance. Especially the males. Because of this, they've become some sort of Flight Rising meme for silliness. There are also some strange apparel art choices that Snappers display, such as the infamous "Slenderman" looking thing that results from a white Rogue mask under a guise. So now people have opportunities to dress their Snappers up in the silliest ways possible, as opposed to doing the same for Imperials or Skydancers. Though I've seen more female Snappers as mother types because, I guess, of their amiable expression and rotundness inspiring safety and security. If a male Snapper is ever depicted as a parent/authority figure, it's more of a crazy uncle / joke-cracking dad type.
They're to Flight Rising what Quiggles were to Neopets:

4.png

Fat, with a goofy expression and an awkward stance. Especially the males. Because of this, they've become some sort of Flight Rising meme for silliness.

There are also some strange apparel art choices that Snappers display, such as the infamous "Slenderman" looking thing that results from a white Rogue mask under a guise. So now people have opportunities to dress their Snappers up in the silliest ways possible, as opposed to doing the same for Imperials or Skydancers.

Though I've seen more female Snappers as mother types because, I guess, of their amiable expression and rotundness inspiring safety and security. If a male Snapper is ever depicted as a parent/authority figure, it's more of a crazy uncle / joke-cracking dad type.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Surprised not being able to fly is a lot of reasons on here! My reason is the lack of opposable thumbs/claws...or any fingers at all. They look like complete quadrupeds!

So, it's incredibley difficult for me to imagine and place them in this big multi-cultural world full of sentient builder dragons. A lot of the items in the game suggest tool usage...Even the NPC we have, Tomo, has a chisel but I can't imagine her being able to hold it whatsoever.
Surprised not being able to fly is a lot of reasons on here! My reason is the lack of opposable thumbs/claws...or any fingers at all. They look like complete quadrupeds!

So, it's incredibley difficult for me to imagine and place them in this big multi-cultural world full of sentient builder dragons. A lot of the items in the game suggest tool usage...Even the NPC we have, Tomo, has a chisel but I can't imagine her being able to hold it whatsoever.
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
Those who love them, love them very much. Check out my gf's lair:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=156807

Goshdang she loves those snappers xD
Those who love them, love them very much. Check out my gf's lair:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=156807

Goshdang she loves those snappers xD
oTVkboM.png
@Solar

They probably use and/or make tools in the same way that crows do - with their mouths, and using their feet as support.

Though crow feet are more dexterous than Snapper feet, I can still see Snappers manipulating simple tools with their mouths or performing laborious tasks in the same way that draft horses or elephants were used for things like moving lumber or grindstones.
@Solar

They probably use and/or make tools in the same way that crows do - with their mouths, and using their feet as support.

Though crow feet are more dexterous than Snapper feet, I can still see Snappers manipulating simple tools with their mouths or performing laborious tasks in the same way that draft horses or elephants were used for things like moving lumber or grindstones.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
They are perfection <3 (I only have one, though, but I love her to bits)
They are perfection <3 (I only have one, though, but I love her to bits)

aKHNXwM.png
*casually hides Snapperless lair behind Coatlshop memes*
*casually hides Snapperless lair behind Coatlshop memes*
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
I honestly don't know. I found two that fit perfectly into my lore that all of my red and white dragons have.
I honestly don't know. I found two that fit perfectly into my lore that all of my red and white dragons have.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
They're not my favorite by any means but they have a certain charm to them. I'm surprised at how many people are like "They can't fly! What is that?" because there are certain birds IRL that are unable to fly and people seem to think they're cute.
They're not my favorite by any means but they have a certain charm to them. I'm surprised at how many people are like "They can't fly! What is that?" because there are certain birds IRL that are unable to fly and people seem to think they're cute.
praise_1.png
Haven't gotten any that fit my lore well yet. If I do I will definitely take one. But none have stuck out to me yet. Otherwise I like them a lot despite not when I began.
Haven't gotten any that fit my lore well yet. If I do I will definitely take one. But none have stuck out to me yet. Otherwise I like them a lot despite not when I began.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12