Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Already Suggested List
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I had an idea, I'm not sure how hard/easy it would be, but a few other sites like Gaia, or, more similar to this one, Magistream, give gold for forum posts... I thought it might encourage forum use, and it would be a good source of income for users who don't breed to sell, or play games to raise gold.
I had an idea, I'm not sure how hard/easy it would be, but a few other sites like Gaia, or, more similar to this one, Magistream, give gold for forum posts... I thought it might encourage forum use, and it would be a good source of income for users who don't breed to sell, or play games to raise gold.
@SavagelyYours That would only work if they did something about the constant bumping in the sale forums. As it is, in order to have anything seen in D4S you basically have to bump every five minutes to keep up with everyone else who's bumping every five minutes, and that would be a lot of gold for contentless posts.
@SavagelyYours That would only work if they did something about the constant bumping in the sale forums. As it is, in order to have anything seen in D4S you basically have to bump every five minutes to keep up with everyone else who's bumping every five minutes, and that would be a lot of gold for contentless posts.
Chewy Tentacle
I didn't see this on the list, so... maybe Lair categories? I would love to be able to creat categories (maybe up to 5,10) to sort the dragons in my Lair.
And also @InsanityPrelude maybe they could make it to where topics in that forum and maybe forum games would get gold, but replies to the topics wouldn't? I have absolutely ZERO experience with coding so I have no idea how hard this would be, it's just a suggestion.
I didn't see this on the list, so... maybe Lair categories? I would love to be able to creat categories (maybe up to 5,10) to sort the dragons in my Lair.
And also @InsanityPrelude maybe they could make it to where topics in that forum and maybe forum games would get gold, but replies to the topics wouldn't? I have absolutely ZERO experience with coding so I have no idea how hard this would be, it's just a suggestion.
1145.200px.Yazi_zpsv5jd1lf8.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png xx formerly Yazi! :)
Sorry all, but I've not the time or will to update this/keep track of it anymore, so I asked for it to be unpinned. @brightwaters if you want to remake this thread feel free. This goes to anyone else, too.
Sorry all, but I've not the time or will to update this/keep track of it anymore, so I asked for it to be unpinned. @brightwaters if you want to remake this thread feel free. This goes to anyone else, too.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Unsticky'd at the request of @Rhea.
Unsticky'd at the request of @Rhea.
coffee. need coffee.
I think there should be a size comparison chart
I think there should be a size comparison chart
@Anubisnightshade

There is a dragon size comparison chart, but I do not remember just where the link/thread went. If you ask around on the discussion forum, I'm sure that someone would be able to turn it up pretty quickly :)
@Anubisnightshade

There is a dragon size comparison chart, but I do not remember just where the link/thread went. If you ask around on the discussion forum, I'm sure that someone would be able to turn it up pretty quickly :)
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
@LayeredCake ??

it said you pinged me here?
@LayeredCake ??

it said you pinged me here?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake

Nope, I pinged you in the giveaway post I created. Never seen this thread before. Sorry!
@SenchaDrake

Nope, I pinged you in the giveaway post I created. Never seen this thread before. Sorry!
Wing-L.png7GZL67L.pngkRuXbjj.pngRBvgAJf.pngWing-R.png
@LayeredCake @SenchaDrake If you ping someone in the first post of a thread, it glitches. Ping people in a second or later post to avoid that.
@LayeredCake @SenchaDrake If you ping someone in the first post of a thread, it glitches. Ping people in a second or later post to avoid that.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14