Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Already Suggested List
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Rhea
Transaction History
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=454283&p=mb

:D
@Rhea
Transaction History
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=454283&p=mb

:D
1kz7OWt.png
@Lya - Thanks!

Updated! @_@
@Lya - Thanks!

Updated! @_@
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@rhea, the "allow 25 dragons per page" link leads me to an error screen.
@rhea, the "allow 25 dragons per page" link leads me to an error screen.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I'm really glad Bank is up there. I keep spending more money than I should and then I have no money for the genes and such *sad face*
I only joined two weeks ago and I noticed I raised a lot of money and all of it went towards apparels. Kinda bums me out when I realized I'm shopping more than getting dragons, lol!
I'm really glad Bank is up there. I keep spending more money than I should and then I have no money for the genes and such *sad face*
I only joined two weeks ago and I noticed I raised a lot of money and all of it went towards apparels. Kinda bums me out when I realized I'm shopping more than getting dragons, lol!
My Sales/ Trades/ Wants/ etc. : http://umbradraconem.weebly.com/
Bannersalazar_zps4b790ba7.png
Not sure if we're supposed to make a thread every time we have something to suggest, or if we can just post a suggestion here, but I was talking to some friends earlier about how it'd be nice if there was some kind of "Swipp's Alert System" whether official or user-run, that users could sign up for and choose to receive alerts either by message, text, or maybe it'd all just be a twitter feed, though I'm not a fan of twitter really. This way people could be alerted when a deal they're waiting for comes up so they know to go check the site. :)
Not sure if we're supposed to make a thread every time we have something to suggest, or if we can just post a suggestion here, but I was talking to some friends earlier about how it'd be nice if there was some kind of "Swipp's Alert System" whether official or user-run, that users could sign up for and choose to receive alerts either by message, text, or maybe it'd all just be a twitter feed, though I'm not a fan of twitter really. This way people could be alerted when a deal they're waiting for comes up so they know to go check the site. :)
I'm a hoarder, much like Crim.
So, I thought I would help you out a bit, @Rhea, and take a look through the latest suggestions. :P Of course not even nearly everything (because of primetime lagging issues xD), but at least a few from the first page anyway. ^^
I don't know if I have placed everything right 'though. ^^"

Forum Ideas

Game Ideas

Auction House Ideas

Trading Post/Crossroads/Trading Ideas

Item/Item Use Ideas

Lair/Breeding Ideas

Misc. Ideas
So, I thought I would help you out a bit, @Rhea, and take a look through the latest suggestions. :P Of course not even nearly everything (because of primetime lagging issues xD), but at least a few from the first page anyway. ^^
I don't know if I have placed everything right 'though. ^^"

Forum Ideas

Game Ideas

Auction House Ideas

Trading Post/Crossroads/Trading Ideas

Item/Item Use Ideas

Lair/Breeding Ideas

Misc. Ideas
jPdGQf9.gif
Can't see that this has been covered so I do apologize in advance if it has, but what I'd like to see is the different images of babies used like in the species ref on the FR devart group. Ie different images for male mirror hatchlings than females, etc. If the images are there on the page, I'm curious why it was decided to only use one for both genders.

I ask because I've had a problem many times with easily determining the gender of a hatchling without actually going and looking at the page, but for adults its easy to see which is which.
Can't see that this has been covered so I do apologize in advance if it has, but what I'd like to see is the different images of babies used like in the species ref on the FR devart group. Ie different images for male mirror hatchlings than females, etc. If the images are there on the page, I'm curious why it was decided to only use one for both genders.

I ask because I've had a problem many times with easily determining the gender of a hatchling without actually going and looking at the page, but for adults its easy to see which is which.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif raelprance_zpsa72ab131_by_endlesshunter-dazyjdr.gif we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
....I.... I... I really want to suggest this (<click) as a familiar. ;u;
....I.... I... I really want to suggest this (<click) as a familiar. ;u;
I&#039;ve got a really simple suggestion that&#039;s been bugging me for a few days: I&#039;d really like clicking on the "friend" icon on the upper right status bar to just directly take you to your friend list, the way clicking on your treasure takes you to your hoard, rather than become a drop down menu.

Does anybody else find themselves wanting this, or is this just a me thing?
I&#039;ve got a really simple suggestion that&#039;s been bugging me for a few days: I&#039;d really like clicking on the "friend" icon on the upper right status bar to just directly take you to your friend list, the way clicking on your treasure takes you to your hoard, rather than become a drop down menu.

Does anybody else find themselves wanting this, or is this just a me thing?
H9LOg.gif 6IlE2.gif BS4sZ.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14