Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Already Suggested List
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm not sure if this has been suggested already but when you get pinged when you click on the link in the ping could it take us straight to the post because I don't know how many times I've been pinged in the middle of the night and by the time I see it the next day there will be 6 pages of responses to sift through just trying to find where I was pinged.
I'm not sure if this has been suggested already but when you get pinged when you click on the link in the ping could it take us straight to the post because I don't know how many times I've been pinged in the middle of the night and by the time I see it the next day there will be 6 pages of responses to sift through just trying to find where I was pinged.
Ov6s8Mc.png
Updated.
Updated.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Pandemic style game suggestion which I think would be great for a plague themed fairgrounds addition.
Pandemic style game suggestion which I think would be great for a plague themed fairgrounds addition.
3g9g.png
On the New Hatchlings to the back suggestion, I want to also add newly purchased dragons please place them in the back of the lair. I want the ones on the front page to stay on the front page, in the order I placed them there in, for organizational purposes. Every time I hatch new eggs I have to reorganize the entire lair. This becomes tedious and annoying. It would be nice to have more than just three rows of dragons on a page at a time as well. This last time I hatched eggs I found several of the dragons I wanted to stay on the front page had been relocated to page 2, in an order that made absolutely no sense to me. It was actually hard for me to find the dragon I was looking for!
On the New Hatchlings to the back suggestion, I want to also add newly purchased dragons please place them in the back of the lair. I want the ones on the front page to stay on the front page, in the order I placed them there in, for organizational purposes. Every time I hatch new eggs I have to reorganize the entire lair. This becomes tedious and annoying. It would be nice to have more than just three rows of dragons on a page at a time as well. This last time I hatched eggs I found several of the dragons I wanted to stay on the front page had been relocated to page 2, in an order that made absolutely no sense to me. It was actually hard for me to find the dragon I was looking for!
There has got to be a better way to bond with our familiars. With 60 in my Beastiary it can take an HOUR (or more) to bond with them. Especially with lag on the site. There should be a way to do this IN the Beastiary instead of going from dragon to dragon.
There has got to be a better way to bond with our familiars. With 60 in my Beastiary it can take an HOUR (or more) to bond with them. Especially with lag on the site. There should be a way to do this IN the Beastiary instead of going from dragon to dragon.
Don't know if its been suggested, but we should be able to send PMs, items to ourselves as a way of storage. Then we could put whatever items we want to keep in the PM and sort of stash it.

Other than that a 'treasure box' or 'storage' bin section should be located in the hoard page for items we don't want sold when we click the sell all or convert all buttons.

Think it's been suggested, if not I could make a thread for the PM box idea
Don't know if its been suggested, but we should be able to send PMs, items to ourselves as a way of storage. Then we could put whatever items we want to keep in the PM and sort of stash it.

Other than that a 'treasure box' or 'storage' bin section should be located in the hoard page for items we don't want sold when we click the sell all or convert all buttons.

Think it's been suggested, if not I could make a thread for the PM box idea
arcane.gif
I put together a Flight project thread with the thoughts of making all of our gathering actually worth something than treasure/gems. The more specific details are still being worked on, but the general framework has been put together.
I put together a Flight project thread with the thoughts of making all of our gathering actually worth something than treasure/gems. The more specific details are still being worked on, but the general framework has been put together.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Rhea

Could you have a section on gathering related suggestions? Lots of threads have been put up geared in that direction, asking for some change. Having come from several of them and hearing what's going on, I have to say our current system is pretty flawed.
Should I post links to some of these threads?
@Rhea

Could you have a section on gathering related suggestions? Lots of threads have been put up geared in that direction, asking for some change. Having come from several of them and hearing what's going on, I have to say our current system is pretty flawed.
Should I post links to some of these threads?
"Lay your head down child, I wont let the boogeyman come.
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums."

WINDSINGER_sig.png
@Rhea
Breeding Quests http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=954734&p=mb
Breeding for Stats http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=951488&p=mb
Give Eternal Youth Dragons a Purpose http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=984393&page=1
@Rhea
Breeding Quests http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=954734&p=mb
Breeding for Stats http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=951488&p=mb
Give Eternal Youth Dragons a Purpose http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=984393&page=1
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I have no idea if this has been suggested or not. I've looked around and really didn't see anything about it (granted I didn't look very hard because I'm lazy). But what about the option to search or list people's auctions by their names. Let's say I throw a bunch of stuff on the AH, rather than having to go through each category to find what I'm selling they can just search my name and it brings up all the auctions I have up.
I have no idea if this has been suggested or not. I've looked around and really didn't see anything about it (granted I didn't look very hard because I'm lazy). But what about the option to search or list people's auctions by their names. Let's say I throw a bunch of stuff on the AH, rather than having to go through each category to find what I'm selling they can just search my name and it brings up all the auctions I have up.
RainbowPrimarybanner_zpsa5cf6c49.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14