Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 758 759 760 761 762 ... 16104 16105
@ Hiveswap [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4da211fb3e4349029ee5e85755b38e9e/tumblr_nnskobgMCG1utdx5go1_500.gif[/img]
@ Hiveswap
tumblr_nnskobgMCG1utdx5go1_500.gif
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
777 pages though :D

also ugh kill me next week gonna be... fun...
777 pages though :D

also ugh kill me next week gonna be... fun...
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Since I have a lair of witch dragons, I've decided to stock up a few eggs to hatch on Walpurgis Night! I've got 2 Fire eggs and a Noc egg so far.
Since I have a lair of witch dragons, I've decided to stock up a few eggs to hatch on Walpurgis Night! I've got 2 Fire eggs and a Noc egg so far.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
PAGE 777 W00T
PAGE 777 W00T
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
nature theme one
for a change

instead of two

strangely appropriate how my current top fav music artist has nature theme 1, nature theme 2, and nature theme 3
and i'm in nature here
very nature many wow
nature theme one
for a change

instead of two

strangely appropriate how my current top fav music artist has nature theme 1, nature theme 2, and nature theme 3
and i'm in nature here
very nature many wow
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
where's my copy of super smash bros

edit: oH YEAH AND MIITOPIA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT I WANT THAT
where's my copy of super smash bros

edit: oH YEAH AND MIITOPIA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT I WANT THAT
*Mentally quoting John Green*: "And the sound my anxiety makes is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
*Mentally quoting John Green*: "And the sound my anxiety makes is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
Am I being unfair and too selfish?
Am I being unfair and too selfish?
I ended up frying the BIOS on my dad's computer by accidentally hitting the sleep button instead of the shut down button...
I ended up frying the BIOS on my dad's computer by accidentally hitting the sleep button instead of the shut down button...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
The cake that I made broke apart after I got it out of the pan even though I sprayed it good -_-
The cake that I made broke apart after I got it out of the pan even though I sprayed it good -_-
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 758 759 760 761 762 ... 16104 16105