Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 756 757 758 759 760 ... 16155 16156
fr make elims undodgeable
fr make elims undodgeable
xEyhnVi.gif
I need like one million of the Wavecrest Apparel AAAAAAHHHHHH
I need like one million of the Wavecrest Apparel AAAAAAHHHHHH
I wish I had psychic powers so that I could pet cats with my mind.
I wish I had psychic powers so that I could pet cats with my mind.
9ZmzY.gif
god I love Patrick Stewart
god I love Patrick Stewart
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
god i so don't want tuesday, everytime i'm filling cavities im dying for real, like no anesthetics work on me .-.
god i so don't want tuesday, everytime i'm filling cavities im dying for real, like no anesthetics work on me .-.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
I should do something with these letter beads. Maybe when I put together a camera bag I can, like, write something funny on it with these letter beads
I should do something with these letter beads. Maybe when I put together a camera bag I can, like, write something funny on it with these letter beads
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
omg opera is so smooth in coli man..

might just swith permanently if i can find a good extention for clearing history and **** tho
omg opera is so smooth in coli man..

might just swith permanently if i can find a good extention for clearing history and **** tho
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
The accents and skins this year are phenomenal! I was saving for a lair expansion, but it looks like I'm gonna have to put that on pause for the week. :'D
The accents and skins this year are phenomenal! I was saving for a lair expansion, but it looks like I'm gonna have to put that on pause for the week. :'D
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Didn't like too many of the skins compared to earlier ones. Getting the brewing ones if I can and the male skydancer though.
Didn't like too many of the skins compared to earlier ones. Getting the brewing ones if I can and the male skydancer though.
Why does playing video games seem like a chore right now? Gawd I hate depression...
Why does playing video games seem like a chore right now? Gawd I hate depression...
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 756 757 758 759 760 ... 16155 16156