Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hoarder's dream - The Searchbar
1 2
This is something I was surprised to see missing from the inventory system on here: a search bar! It would help a lot in finding certain color items and the likes.

I can't imagine the very large hoards of the more veteran members, must be like finding a needle in a hay stack at times!
This is something I was surprised to see missing from the inventory system on here: a search bar! It would help a lot in finding certain color items and the likes.

I can't imagine the very large hoards of the more veteran members, must be like finding a needle in a hay stack at times!
xCLC2RZ.pngPPiGj0F.pngkyE0VB3.pngflagitem-pan.png
Suggested before.
Sorry, but no..
What if I misspelled something?
What if my letters don't work?
Stick-stacks?
Suggested before.
Sorry, but no..
Stick-stacks?
Actually, once you've been here for a while it gets a lot easier since you'll start to memorize where certain items go (for example, I know for a fact that podid claws and discarded scales are right next to baldwin materials in my hoard)
Actually, once you've been here for a while it gets a lot easier since you'll start to memorize where certain items go (for example, I know for a fact that podid claws and discarded scales are right next to baldwin materials in my hoard)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Yes please :c Please. Our hoard is hundreds of pages, a search bar would be [i]amazing[/i]. Should work for all areas of the site that use the hoard, so PMs, AH and CRs too :D [quote name="SnarkyPoodle" date=2017-04-14 11:44:50] Suggested before. Sorry, but no.. What if I misspelled something? What if my letters don't work? Stick-stacks? [/quote] Uh...same thing would happen as it does right now in any input box (AH, forum search)? No results or incorrect results, just retype. If your 'letters don't work' you have bigger problems.
Yes please :c Please. Our hoard is hundreds of pages, a search bar would be amazing.
Should work for all areas of the site that use the hoard, so PMs, AH and CRs too :D
SnarkyPoodle wrote on 2017-04-14:
Suggested before.
Sorry, but no..
Stick-stacks?
Uh...same thing would happen as it does right now in any input box (AH, forum search)? No results or incorrect results, just retype. If your 'letters don't work' you have bigger problems.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Support, it's a pain to find anything in my Hoard. I have 97 pages of apparel and 140 pages of food.
Support, it's a pain to find anything in my Hoard. I have 97 pages of apparel and 140 pages of food.
support

I only have 20 tabs of apparel and about 15 tabs of materials atm but it's still a pain to find something fast... Not to mention the 10 tabs of skins/accents ._.
support

I only have 20 tabs of apparel and about 15 tabs of materials atm but it's still a pain to find something fast... Not to mention the 10 tabs of skins/accents ._.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I'd love this so much. It's a nightmare to page through any of the tabs of my hoard/vault looking for something specific. I can't remember what order all the different items were released in.

As for what would happen if you don't enter something correctly, it would just not return any results, or an error, like any search does when it doesn't find what you search for.
I'd love this so much. It's a nightmare to page through any of the tabs of my hoard/vault looking for something specific. I can't remember what order all the different items were released in.

As for what would happen if you don't enter something correctly, it would just not return any results, or an error, like any search does when it doesn't find what you search for.
I don't have a lot of tabs but this would encourage me to do more hoarding.
I don't have a lot of tabs but this would encourage me to do more hoarding.
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date=2017-04-14 11:55:46] Actually, once you've been here for a while it gets a lot easier since you'll start to memorize where certain items go (for example, I know for a fact that podid claws and discarded scales are right next to baldwin materials in my hoard) [/quote] Oh of that I have no doubt but no one can memorize everything in there let's be honest. Plus the search bar would have to be used all the time, it can just come in handy when you are looking for one offs especially. Glad everyone seems on board so far pretty much, I'm not as crazy as I thought!
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2017-04-14:
Oh of that I have no doubt but no one can memorize everything in there let's be honest. Plus the search bar would have to be used all the time, it can just come in handy when you are looking for one offs especially.

Glad everyone seems on board so far pretty much, I'm not as crazy as I thought!
xCLC2RZ.pngPPiGj0F.pngkyE0VB3.pngflagitem-pan.png
Support. This would be really useful. I don't usually have many pages, as I hoardsell my stuff, but I can't imagine what it must be like to have to search through 100 pages of materials to find serthis poisons. [quote name="SnarkyPoodle" date=2017-04-14 11:44:50] Suggested before. Sorry, but no.. What if I misspelled something? What if my letters don't work? Stick-stacks? [/quote] The same things happens in the AH and dragon, user and forum searches. All you have to do is double check your spelling if nothing comes up.
Support. This would be really useful. I don't usually have many pages, as I hoardsell my stuff, but I can't imagine what it must be like to have to search through 100 pages of materials to find serthis poisons.
SnarkyPoodle wrote on 2017-04-14:
Suggested before.
Sorry, but no..
Stick-stacks?

The same things happens in the AH and dragon, user and forum searches. All you have to do is double check your spelling if nothing comes up.
1 2