Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hoarder's dream - The Searchbar
1 2
Full support! Come to think of it, what if in addition to or instead of this there was an option to organize your hoard so you'd be able to put more important item (Swipp and Baldwin items, festival currencies, things you're hoarding, etc.) closer to the first page where you wouldn't have to search for them?
Full support! Come to think of it, what if in addition to or instead of this there was an option to organize your hoard so you'd be able to put more important item (Swipp and Baldwin items, festival currencies, things you're hoarding, etc.) closer to the first page where you wouldn't have to search for them?
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
@SnarkyPoodle

Hello! ^_^

Do you mind expanding on your post in this thread? It seems to be confusing several people(me included, as I can't figure out what you mean by stick-stacks?). ^^'

Also; welcome to FR! :D
@SnarkyPoodle

Hello! ^_^

Do you mind expanding on your post in this thread? It seems to be confusing several people(me included, as I can't figure out what you mean by stick-stacks?). ^^'

Also; welcome to FR! :D
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
[quote name="StarriannaFlare" date=2017-04-14 16:14:23] Do you mind expanding on your post in this thread? It seems to be confusing several people(me included, as I can't figure out what you mean by stick-stacks?). ^^' [/quote] I assume 'stick stacks' was a reference to the OP's 'needle in a hay stack' but not sure what they were getting at beyond that. [b]Support[/b] though, so much support for a search box. There are quite honestly a lot of simple UI things like this throughout the site that would make it all much smoother and more enjoyable to navigate.
StarriannaFlare wrote on 2017-04-14:

I assume 'stick stacks' was a reference to the OP's 'needle in a hay stack' but not sure what they were getting at beyond that.

Support though, so much support for a search box.

There are quite honestly a lot of simple UI things like this throughout the site that would make it all much smoother and more enjoyable to navigate.
Support.

Especially if it allowed me to search the potentially excessive fodder pages in my lair for the daily bonuses.
Support.

Especially if it allowed me to search the potentially excessive fodder pages in my lair for the daily bonuses.
Support!
Support!
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
definitely support
definitely support
1 2