Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which Flight Relates To Your Real Life?
1 2 3 4 5
@PixelSpiral *nerds out because you're Russian*

Oh my gosh! Hello from America! :D And try not to freeze, haha. It's gets about that cold where I live in the winter, so... I can relate :P

@PixelSpiral *nerds out because you're Russian*

Oh my gosh! Hello from America! :D And try not to freeze, haha. It's gets about that cold where I live in the winter, so... I can relate :P

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I'd have to say Earth. I live in a suburban area so there really isn't much else I can relate to :P Although Water would be a close second, I go to the beach every summer and have had a fascination with fish since... forever really.
I'd have to say Earth. I live in a suburban area so there really isn't much else I can relate to :P Although Water would be a close second, I go to the beach every summer and have had a fascination with fish since... forever really.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
For me it would be Light and Water. Water because I've always lived near a large body of water. Water is comforting to me, just knowing there's an ocean nearby. Light because I'm from the sunshine state, but also because I have a love of books, knowledge, and libraries. Basically a waterfront library would be my dream. Ha.
For me it would be Light and Water. Water because I've always lived near a large body of water. Water is comforting to me, just knowing there's an ocean nearby. Light because I'm from the sunshine state, but also because I have a love of books, knowledge, and libraries. Basically a waterfront library would be my dream. Ha.
YolDR6x.gif
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-04-13 08:39:54] ice because russia and im freezing right now its +3c outside [/quote] @PixelSpiral *frozen high five from Saint Petersburg* The forecast says it'll be -6-8C this weekend. Fascinating, isn't it? [s]We've just changed the tyres, what even.[/s]
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-04-13:
ice because russia and im freezing right now
its +3c outside
@PixelSpiral
*frozen high five from Saint Petersburg* The forecast says it'll be -6-8C this weekend. Fascinating, isn't it?
We've just changed the tyres, what even.
Lightning because of technology, I live in Silicon Valley.
Lightning because of technology, I live in Silicon Valley.
nyTRtFr.png
Maybe Water because I have a fascination for marine life and I live decently close to the ocean, but like, I love storms too, so Lightning could work as well...
Maybe Water because I have a fascination for marine life and I live decently close to the ocean, but like, I love storms too, so Lightning could work as well...
JWlblI8.png
Wind, because there is really strong winds where I live, and I always loved that. It's one of the reason that made Air/Wind my favorite element in any game :p
Wind, because there is really strong winds where I live, and I always loved that. It's one of the reason that made Air/Wind my favorite element in any game :p
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
I guess Earth? I dunno. I live in a desert, so I considered Lightning, but storms or any form of whether that's not just dry heat is very, very rare.
I don't know enough about Earth to relate anything else to my life. Uhh... I live in a valley, so there are mountains everywhere. :'D
I guess Earth? I dunno. I live in a desert, so I considered Lightning, but storms or any form of whether that's not just dry heat is very, very rare.
I don't know enough about Earth to relate anything else to my life. Uhh... I live in a valley, so there are mountains everywhere. :'D
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
Lightning. I'm currently working towards a PhD in Genetics, so bring on the SCIENCE!
Lightning. I'm currently working towards a PhD in Genetics, so bring on the SCIENCE!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
Water. It's why Im here. I have a lot of fond memories that include water in some context.
Water. It's why Im here. I have a lot of fond memories that include water in some context.
yzUX307.png
1 2 3 4 5