Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which Flight Relates To Your Real Life?
1 2 3 4 5
Probably my own flight, wind. I like to think of myself as pretty adventurous, whether that be with trying new things or reading books. Also, I like to explore/travel.

Maybe shadow, because I can be really shady at times and I like to sleep lots like Nocturns.
Probably my own flight, wind. I like to think of myself as pretty adventurous, whether that be with trying new things or reading books. Also, I like to explore/travel.

Maybe shadow, because I can be really shady at times and I like to sleep lots like Nocturns.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Bit hard for me... I love forests, space, science, WINTER AND SNOW, fire... though if I had to pick I think I'm still fire. Much passion, prone to burning those around me with my energy.
Bit hard for me... I love forests, space, science, WINTER AND SNOW, fire... though if I had to pick I think I'm still fire. Much passion, prone to burning those around me with my energy.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Hmmm... being in South Korea, I'm gonna have to say Lightning? TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE... erm yeah. But I did move a lot during my childhood? So I could theoretically stay in Wind XD

...but personality-wise, I'd fit in Water. I'm rather introverted in real life, I can't make friends easily, and it takes a lot of effort for me to get to know other people irl.
Hmmm... being in South Korea, I'm gonna have to say Lightning? TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE... erm yeah. But I did move a lot during my childhood? So I could theoretically stay in Wind XD

...but personality-wise, I'd fit in Water. I'm rather introverted in real life, I can't make friends easily, and it takes a lot of effort for me to get to know other people irl.
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
1 2 3 4 5