Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which Flight Relates To Your Real Life?
1 2 3 4 5
Plague, because I spend a lot of time at the hospital.
Plague, because I spend a lot of time at the hospital.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Prob Water because I love rain.
Prob Water because I love rain.
PJb908Z.png
Arcane. I have the best of intentions, but I always manage to screw it up, sometime explosively. I also have weird musings and interests, so everyone finds mildly annoying.
Arcane. I have the best of intentions, but I always manage to screw it up, sometime explosively. I also have weird musings and interests, so everyone finds mildly annoying.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Maybe plague because I just about grew up in a hospital? I also have some chronic illness and I'm interested in taxidermy? Red isn't really my color though.

personality wise I'd fit the best as arcane, but pink is also not my color.
Maybe plague because I just about grew up in a hospital? I also have some chronic illness and I'm interested in taxidermy? Red isn't really my color though.

personality wise I'd fit the best as arcane, but pink is also not my color.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
for the weather around me, probably nature just because i've always lived far out in the country and by forests and fields

for my lifestyle probably lightning because i spend so much time on the internet and lightning is very ahead of the times technology-wise, cliche as it is

or maybe wind or nature since i love nature and as a wiccan which is religion that usually has connections to nature and natural things in general, i also am an artist and wind seems to have a lot of artists from what i've heard
for the weather around me, probably nature just because i've always lived far out in the country and by forests and fields

for my lifestyle probably lightning because i spend so much time on the internet and lightning is very ahead of the times technology-wise, cliche as it is

or maybe wind or nature since i love nature and as a wiccan which is religion that usually has connections to nature and natural things in general, i also am an artist and wind seems to have a lot of artists from what i've heard
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
Ice, because I'm in Canada.

*punched*

Nah, for real I love geology and caves, so maybe Earth. Or Nature, I'm an animal lover and fascinated by plants; I keep a bunch of succulents and bamboo.
Ice, because I'm in Canada.

*punched*

Nah, for real I love geology and caves, so maybe Earth. Or Nature, I'm an animal lover and fascinated by plants; I keep a bunch of succulents and bamboo.
hmm...

* Ice: I've been called a "frost wyrm" before, because I love cold temperatures and I'm always excited and deeply... satisfied when it snows, in a kind of spiritual sense.
* Nature: I've lived most of my life on the US West coast, in the Pacific Northwest; half my life is dominated by memories of redwood trees and floodlands, the other half by, well, living in Seattle, WA, which has the nickname "Emerald City." I love living in an apartment where I can see four different kinds of woodpeckers at my birdfeeder, my bedroom window looks out over greenspace forest, and I occasionally hear coyotes responding to the sirens from the nearby roads.
* Light: I'm a book nerd.
* Wind: I'm a social butterfly at times.
hmm...

* Ice: I've been called a "frost wyrm" before, because I love cold temperatures and I'm always excited and deeply... satisfied when it snows, in a kind of spiritual sense.
* Nature: I've lived most of my life on the US West coast, in the Pacific Northwest; half my life is dominated by memories of redwood trees and floodlands, the other half by, well, living in Seattle, WA, which has the nickname "Emerald City." I love living in an apartment where I can see four different kinds of woodpeckers at my birdfeeder, my bedroom window looks out over greenspace forest, and I occasionally hear coyotes responding to the sirens from the nearby roads.
* Light: I'm a book nerd.
* Wind: I'm a social butterfly at times.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
My own flight, Lightning. I've lived in a desert my whole life (even though it's rarely ever stormy), and the temperatures are usually pretty high during the warmer months. Along with that, I'm also studying engineering and I think I'm pretty ambitious.

As for flights I'm not in, I could see myself chilling with the residents of the Southern Icefield. Despite living in a desert, I've always loved ice and the cold. While I can't say I'm unemotional, I consider myself a collector as well.
My own flight, Lightning. I've lived in a desert my whole life (even though it's rarely ever stormy), and the temperatures are usually pretty high during the warmer months. Along with that, I'm also studying engineering and I think I'm pretty ambitious.

As for flights I'm not in, I could see myself chilling with the residents of the Southern Icefield. Despite living in a desert, I've always loved ice and the cold. While I can't say I'm unemotional, I consider myself a collector as well.
BigShotModelS3.png
I'm lazy. You know what else are lazy? Trees. Nature confirmed.

I also started there and still have a connection there, treeeeeeees.

other than that, i do like rainy days quite a lot, better than sunny ones.

annndd i collect crystals. what.
I'm lazy. You know what else are lazy? Trees. Nature confirmed.

I also started there and still have a connection there, treeeeeeees.

other than that, i do like rainy days quite a lot, better than sunny ones.

annndd i collect crystals. what.
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
Water - I'm a swimmer so ha that's that, also rain is wonderful, so are lakes and ponds. I'm so sorry I left but ice is 3cool5skool.

Ice - I'm a really cold and usually cynical/sarcastic person irl and don't have many friends because of it but on the inside I really just hate stupid people and want to make friends with everyone else :3
Water - I'm a swimmer so ha that's that, also rain is wonderful, so are lakes and ponds. I'm so sorry I left but ice is 3cool5skool.

Ice - I'm a really cold and usually cynical/sarcastic person irl and don't have many friends because of it but on the inside I really just hate stupid people and want to make friends with everyone else :3
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
1 2 3 4 5