Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever dream about fandoms?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So I was watching Death Note, and I couldn't stand Misa Amane (you know, Light's really annoying girlfriend). But I think that we gained an understanding of each other when I had this bizarre dream. (WARNING: MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT)

In the dream, I ended up testing out these inflatable airplanes that would help Misa escape from her RANDOM SKY MANSION. There were four testers- me, Misa, and these two blonde, curly-haired brothers with radioactive blue eyes. At least, I'd thought they were brothers.

As we were flying over a beautiful landscape- green hills, sun coming up, city lights in the distance- an explosion suddenly hit the younger guy's plane. So the older guy goes back to save him, while Misa and I escape the guys chasing us and land in a mall parking lot. We go into the Kohl's nearby and sit around on the floor by the window, awkwardly not speaking to each other as we wait for them. Finally, the older guy carries the younger guy in (bear in mind, the young guy is like, ten, while the older one is sixteen or so), and they sort of crumple on the floor between us.

"Oh, Bdbrhrb (I forget what the guy's name was)," the kid says, "you saved me!" And then- I kid you not- the kid starts making out with his, uh, older brother. Passionately. The older guy yanks his face away, looks around nervously, and says, "You idiot! We can't do this here!" So they leave, presumably to go snog somewhere else.

Needless to say, I'm totally weirded out. I look over at Misa and she's just as shocked as I am.

"They just kissed," she says, mouth still gaping.
"I know!" I answer. How else can you?

Eventually, we start laughing and talking about how weird it was. Then we decide to go searching through the mall to find those two bozos.

TL;DR: Misa and I are bros.
So I was watching Death Note, and I couldn't stand Misa Amane (you know, Light's really annoying girlfriend). But I think that we gained an understanding of each other when I had this bizarre dream. (WARNING: MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT)

In the dream, I ended up testing out these inflatable airplanes that would help Misa escape from her RANDOM SKY MANSION. There were four testers- me, Misa, and these two blonde, curly-haired brothers with radioactive blue eyes. At least, I'd thought they were brothers.

As we were flying over a beautiful landscape- green hills, sun coming up, city lights in the distance- an explosion suddenly hit the younger guy's plane. So the older guy goes back to save him, while Misa and I escape the guys chasing us and land in a mall parking lot. We go into the Kohl's nearby and sit around on the floor by the window, awkwardly not speaking to each other as we wait for them. Finally, the older guy carries the younger guy in (bear in mind, the young guy is like, ten, while the older one is sixteen or so), and they sort of crumple on the floor between us.

"Oh, Bdbrhrb (I forget what the guy's name was)," the kid says, "you saved me!" And then- I kid you not- the kid starts making out with his, uh, older brother. Passionately. The older guy yanks his face away, looks around nervously, and says, "You idiot! We can't do this here!" So they leave, presumably to go snog somewhere else.

Needless to say, I'm totally weirded out. I look over at Misa and she's just as shocked as I am.

"They just kissed," she says, mouth still gaping.
"I know!" I answer. How else can you?

Eventually, we start laughing and talking about how weird it was. Then we decide to go searching through the mall to find those two bozos.

TL;DR: Misa and I are bros.
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
I just remembered a HTTYD dream I had last night! (which was HTTYD: movie and HTTYD: books combined - there was book toothless and movie toothless!) The dragon riders (Hiccup, Fishlegs, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Snotlout but not Astrid... But Stormfly was there.) and their dragons and I (and apparently Gobber from the books driving the airship) were on an airship. I got on board almost a second too late and was thrown all over the inside of the airship but never near the beds when it started flying. (The beds were also the seats...) While I was getting thrown about, Toothless from the books looked out from under my bed. (I remember Snotlout saying "Look at that! She can't even brush her own teeth!" Uh, what?) The dream skips forwards to when the airship arrives at its destination and I'm on Barf and Belch's back. And I'm where Tuffnut should be. I randomly hug Ruffnut, dream ends.
I just remembered a HTTYD dream I had last night! (which was HTTYD: movie and HTTYD: books combined - there was book toothless and movie toothless!) The dragon riders (Hiccup, Fishlegs, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Snotlout but not Astrid... But Stormfly was there.) and their dragons and I (and apparently Gobber from the books driving the airship) were on an airship. I got on board almost a second too late and was thrown all over the inside of the airship but never near the beds when it started flying. (The beds were also the seats...) While I was getting thrown about, Toothless from the books looked out from under my bed. (I remember Snotlout saying "Look at that! She can't even brush her own teeth!" Uh, what?) The dream skips forwards to when the airship arrives at its destination and I'm on Barf and Belch's back. And I'm where Tuffnut should be. I randomly hug Ruffnut, dream ends.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Well I guess it's time that I come over and plague this thread with one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had. However it does not involve a fandom so, I guess it's a little off topic.

It started with me running as fast as possible away from my middle school. I had no idea why I was running but I was. The next thing I knew I was in my front yard but my house wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Now I lived in the middle of the woods in Florida at the time so we lived in a small clearing. However in this dream there was a hill off in one direction with no trees or foliage on it. In my yard was a bunch of random tents and things as well as random people that I have never seen. The people were just kind of talking among themselves and I began having a conversation with someone as well.

And that's when someone yelled, "THE BABIES ARE COMING!!"

Random shouting that I couldn't understand started and I turned to the hill in the distance. That's when the sun began to rise over the hill, but then it became Japanese rising sun flag.

8 foot tall babies crawled over the crest of the hill being ridden by dogs. The few bipedal dogs that weren't on babies were either carrying some form of laser rifle or carrying a flag with a hammer and sickle on it. The babies had overjoyed expressions on their face and lasers began to fire out of their eyes as the dogs also opened fire. The soviet march from Red Alert 3 began playing and someone in the camp screamed charge.

Since this is getting a little too long I'll summarize by saying that it ended with me using hot dog buns as grenades and wielding a cane as a surprisingly effective sword.
Man I miss my childhood...
Well I guess it's time that I come over and plague this thread with one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had. However it does not involve a fandom so, I guess it's a little off topic.

It started with me running as fast as possible away from my middle school. I had no idea why I was running but I was. The next thing I knew I was in my front yard but my house wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Now I lived in the middle of the woods in Florida at the time so we lived in a small clearing. However in this dream there was a hill off in one direction with no trees or foliage on it. In my yard was a bunch of random tents and things as well as random people that I have never seen. The people were just kind of talking among themselves and I began having a conversation with someone as well.

And that's when someone yelled, "THE BABIES ARE COMING!!"

Random shouting that I couldn't understand started and I turned to the hill in the distance. That's when the sun began to rise over the hill, but then it became Japanese rising sun flag.

8 foot tall babies crawled over the crest of the hill being ridden by dogs. The few bipedal dogs that weren't on babies were either carrying some form of laser rifle or carrying a flag with a hammer and sickle on it. The babies had overjoyed expressions on their face and lasers began to fire out of their eyes as the dogs also opened fire. The soviet march from Red Alert 3 began playing and someone in the camp screamed charge.

Since this is getting a little too long I'll summarize by saying that it ended with me using hot dog buns as grenades and wielding a cane as a surprisingly effective sword.
Man I miss my childhood...
I had a dream technically about Bendy And The Ink Machine (BATIM for short) but I can barely remember it.

I think in the dream it was called "The Fox And The Machine" instead, and I was in school doing an essay about a scary game of your choice. (which would probably never happen in real life considering the school I go to is a christian school (despite the fact everyone there loves my BATIM art)) in the dream I writ down that The Fox and the Machine was the scariest game I knew. (well hey BATIM is actually quite scary so far, let's hope it doesn't become another No Man's Sky)

Actually, the dream inspired an OC of mine, who is practically much me reincarnated into a cartoon fox.
I had a dream technically about Bendy And The Ink Machine (BATIM for short) but I can barely remember it.

I think in the dream it was called "The Fox And The Machine" instead, and I was in school doing an essay about a scary game of your choice. (which would probably never happen in real life considering the school I go to is a christian school (despite the fact everyone there loves my BATIM art)) in the dream I writ down that The Fox and the Machine was the scariest game I knew. (well hey BATIM is actually quite scary so far, let's hope it doesn't become another No Man's Sky)

Actually, the dream inspired an OC of mine, who is practically much me reincarnated into a cartoon fox.
tumblr_op9627H3WI1v91viko10_75sq.gif FMoJ9vk.png
bYt72YT.png
6A04hWQ.png
494MS6.png778MS6.png

Rayman for Smash!
Darth Vader and I went shopping at the mall.

the mall.

the Mall.

the Maul.

I'm still angry.

(also briefly discussed some of Lucas' edits, which in dreamland included completely undoing all burn damage to Vader's face. Middle-aged Hayden Christensen in a spoopy mask just isn't the same)
Darth Vader and I went shopping at the mall.

the mall.

the Mall.

the Maul.

I'm still angry.

(also briefly discussed some of Lucas' edits, which in dreamland included completely undoing all burn damage to Vader's face. Middle-aged Hayden Christensen in a spoopy mask just isn't the same)
cL9yafY.gif
I remember a long time a ago when I was young, I have this VERY VIVID memory of a dream I had- I was riding Rayquaza through the upper layers of the atmosphere of which the name escapes me. I'm pretty sure I had just saved the world, then Rayquaza came and picked me up outside my house (As in, my actual irl house I live in, not one of the game houses) and we went flying??
The weird part was, I hadn't even played the Gen 3 games, I started playing Pokemon in Gen 4.

Also more recently I literally became Illidan from WoW in a dream. I (He?) was on top of the Black Temple again, fighting Maiev again, except without the heroes this time. I'm pretty sure either I killed her, or I woke up after being stabbed through the chest. I like one of these answers much more than the other (I despise Maiev, if that gives you a hint)
I remember a long time a ago when I was young, I have this VERY VIVID memory of a dream I had- I was riding Rayquaza through the upper layers of the atmosphere of which the name escapes me. I'm pretty sure I had just saved the world, then Rayquaza came and picked me up outside my house (As in, my actual irl house I live in, not one of the game houses) and we went flying??
The weird part was, I hadn't even played the Gen 3 games, I started playing Pokemon in Gen 4.

Also more recently I literally became Illidan from WoW in a dream. I (He?) was on top of the Black Temple again, fighting Maiev again, except without the heroes this time. I'm pretty sure either I killed her, or I woke up after being stabbed through the chest. I like one of these answers much more than the other (I despise Maiev, if that gives you a hint)
wORSkxL.png
I cannot recall any of the recent ones I had, but when I was younger and watching Digimon as it came out I used to dream about being a Digidestined all the time. I had dreams of being one of the Power Rangers as well, usually the Yellow or Pink one.

My most favourite dreams were the ones where I worked with Batman and Robin, except instead of the BatCave their base was on a cloud above a city and you had to take a special airplane up to it and the base was like invisible from the outside.
I cannot recall any of the recent ones I had, but when I was younger and watching Digimon as it came out I used to dream about being a Digidestined all the time. I had dreams of being one of the Power Rangers as well, usually the Yellow or Pink one.

My most favourite dreams were the ones where I worked with Batman and Robin, except instead of the BatCave their base was on a cloud above a city and you had to take a special airplane up to it and the base was like invisible from the outside.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
I just recently had a dream about Percy Jackson. It was actually a bit dark...
But I've had Eragon dreams and a Sherlock dream. I think I also had a dream about Doctor Who....?
I just recently had a dream about Percy Jackson. It was actually a bit dark...
But I've had Eragon dreams and a Sherlock dream. I think I also had a dream about Doctor Who....?
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

i had a percy jackson fandom dream in 5th grade once... it was weird, Thalia and Percy were in it
It was a good dream though! It didn't last very long because once I realized what I was dreaming about I got so excited I woke myself up, ;A;
i had a percy jackson fandom dream in 5th grade once... it was weird, Thalia and Percy were in it
It was a good dream though! It didn't last very long because once I realized what I was dreaming about I got so excited I woke myself up, ;A;
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Averat lol last night I dreamed I was ill for a week and missed all of my fav lessons. And I was playing basketball while swimming with a humpback whale
@Averat lol last night I dreamed I was ill for a week and missed all of my fav lessons. And I was playing basketball while swimming with a humpback whale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7