Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever dream about fandoms?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
twenty one pilots has taken over my life i'm sorry

I dreamed:

1. I went to a concert on my birthday and tyler was like "okay whose birthday is it today" and i was the only one whose birthday it was so tyler was like "cool usually there's about 40 people at each concert whose birthday it is, since you're the only birthday person here this time you get to come up on stage and sing a duet with me"

2. They were at my house and making bacon in my kitchen

3. randomly met them at the airport

4. randomly met them at the grocery store

5. i was flying in the sky and suddenly i was in my room and they appeared?

6. they preformed a private concert for my school but nobody except me knew who they were and everyone was sitting around like "eh" and i was screaming the whole time and nobody talked to me ever again

7. there were sunflowers and josh was there with his yellow hair hiding in the sunflowers because he actually looked like one and i'm not sure what else happened

yeah.. i should see a psychiatrist probably :)))
twenty one pilots has taken over my life i'm sorry

I dreamed:

1. I went to a concert on my birthday and tyler was like "okay whose birthday is it today" and i was the only one whose birthday it was so tyler was like "cool usually there's about 40 people at each concert whose birthday it is, since you're the only birthday person here this time you get to come up on stage and sing a duet with me"

2. They were at my house and making bacon in my kitchen

3. randomly met them at the airport

4. randomly met them at the grocery store

5. i was flying in the sky and suddenly i was in my room and they appeared?

6. they preformed a private concert for my school but nobody except me knew who they were and everyone was sitting around like "eh" and i was screaming the whole time and nobody talked to me ever again

7. there were sunflowers and josh was there with his yellow hair hiding in the sunflowers because he actually looked like one and i'm not sure what else happened

yeah.. i should see a psychiatrist probably :)))
olly / 15
I dream about Planet of the Apes a lot, especially the newer ones. Those are always fun dreams, but very disorienting to wake up suddenly from!
I dream about Planet of the Apes a lot, especially the newer ones. Those are always fun dreams, but very disorienting to wake up suddenly from!
Oh all the time. My current fandom, Doctor Who, tends to show up in my dreams a lot. I've had dreams with characters from the show and a few of the actors themselves. I've even had one dream where I was one of the characters. The whole dream played out almost like an actual DW episode aside from the weird dream logic where I was terrified of some redhead named Amy Lee (not the singer, and I knew she was a redhead and that was it).

Back when I watched a lot of Disney Channel I would have dreams with random characters from the sitcoms I liked, though they were usually out of character and just as nonsensical as the rest of the dream. My DW dreams are often at least somewhat logical enough for me to fangirl about them for the rest of the day.
Oh all the time. My current fandom, Doctor Who, tends to show up in my dreams a lot. I've had dreams with characters from the show and a few of the actors themselves. I've even had one dream where I was one of the characters. The whole dream played out almost like an actual DW episode aside from the weird dream logic where I was terrified of some redhead named Amy Lee (not the singer, and I knew she was a redhead and that was it).

Back when I watched a lot of Disney Channel I would have dreams with random characters from the sitcoms I liked, though they were usually out of character and just as nonsensical as the rest of the dream. My DW dreams are often at least somewhat logical enough for me to fangirl about them for the rest of the day.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
at LEAST twice a week nowadays. they're usually the only ones I remember. and they always involve... one specific fandom... for some reason..
at LEAST twice a week nowadays. they're usually the only ones I remember. and they always involve... one specific fandom... for some reason..
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
A few months back, I had a dream with GLaDOS in it. It was epic, but also kind of sad since she wasn't just kind of laying there on the floor. :C
She did say something (she seemed to be pondering to herself), but it was semi-NSFW, so I won't post it here...
A few months back, I had a dream with GLaDOS in it. It was epic, but also kind of sad since she wasn't just kind of laying there on the floor. :C
She did say something (she seemed to be pondering to herself), but it was semi-NSFW, so I won't post it here...
- order
One time I dreamt of the youtuber SkyDoesMincraft throwing me in a pit of lava... and I don't even watch him???
One time I dreamt of the youtuber SkyDoesMincraft throwing me in a pit of lava... and I don't even watch him???
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
im not sure if this counts but my sister once had a dream where i was dwayne the rock johnson?
im not sure if this counts but my sister once had a dream where i was dwayne the rock johnson?
When challenged by Matsuoka Rin to a relay, the loser must commit Swimpuku
the other night I had a dream that I was playing love live school idol festival. I had over 2000 gems and in one gacha pull I had 4 ultra rare cards. Sucked to wake up and realize it wasn't real

Besides that dream, I've had a lot where I find merch of my favorite girls in local stores. If only it were true </3
the other night I had a dream that I was playing love live school idol festival. I had over 2000 gems and in one gacha pull I had 4 ultra rare cards. Sucked to wake up and realize it wasn't real

Besides that dream, I've had a lot where I find merch of my favorite girls in local stores. If only it were true </3
I know I've had a dream where Harry Potter was one of the Avengers, recently.
I know I've had a dream where Harry Potter was one of the Avengers, recently.
I had the most bizarre dream about meeting Kimblee from FMA last night. Like, he was just walking down the street and said hello. A surprisingly civil conversation ensued until he just... vanished.
Brain what are you trying to tell me
I had the most bizarre dream about meeting Kimblee from FMA last night. Like, he was just walking down the street and said hello. A surprisingly civil conversation ensued until he just... vanished.
Brain what are you trying to tell me
wORSkxL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7