Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Ibn the Cartographer (traveling dragon)
1 2 3 4 5
@Thiedo [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20687673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206877/20687673_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]A feisty Spiral lands right infront of you, looking somehow windswept and dusty from a long-distance flight. He carries a shoulder bag filled with a hodgepodge of letters and packages. Before you knew what was happening, the Spiral thrust a letter into your talons. "You are Ibn the Cartographer, right?! Delivery from Wind!" he says cheerily. "Clan Àidhear sends you its best wishes. Hope to see you again soon~" And he's set off again, just before you could even utter a single word.[/i] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/38a5392a4608291b32f615682b4d18cb/tumblr_nxicpqi3b21uucw7do5_250.png[/img][/center] [quote=letter] Dear Ibn, A reliable source told me about a certain young dragon, that's currently working to complete its own map. There might me a dragon at our place, you'll benefit in meeting with! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111431&tab=dragon&did=20631952]Haven[/url] is the mapmaker of Clan Àidhear, and I'm sure she'd love to show you around her workingplace and our territory near the Twisting Crescendo. So, if you're interested in visiting, feel free to come by whenever you like! Best wishes and have a save journey, Étaín [/quote]
@Thiedo

A feisty Spiral lands right infront of you, looking somehow windswept and dusty from a long-distance flight. He carries a shoulder bag filled with a hodgepodge of letters and packages.

Before you knew what was happening, the Spiral thrust a letter into your talons.

"You are Ibn the Cartographer, right?! Delivery from Wind!" he says cheerily.
"Clan Àidhear sends you its best wishes. Hope to see you again soon~"

And he's set off again, just before you could even utter a single word.

tumblr_nxicpqi3b21uucw7do5_250.png
letter wrote:
Dear Ibn,

A reliable source told me about a certain young dragon, that's currently working to complete its own map. There might me a dragon at our place, you'll benefit in meeting with!

Haven is the mapmaker of Clan Àidhear, and I'm sure she'd love to show you around her workingplace and our territory near the Twisting Crescendo. So, if you're interested in visiting, feel free to come by whenever you like!

Best wishes and have a save journey,
Étaín
@Thiedo @Juri01 - Shall I send him along to the next clan then? :3
@Thiedo @Juri01 - Shall I send him along to the next clan then? :3
@magnifisloth

If you'd like to have Ibn a bit longer, that's totaly fine with me! It was just the invitation, I have room for travelers during the next few weeks, so you can take your time to finish your idea for him ;3

@Thiedo

If that's alright with you too, Thiedo!
@magnifisloth

If you'd like to have Ibn a bit longer, that's totaly fine with me! It was just the invitation, I have room for travelers during the next few weeks, so you can take your time to finish your idea for him ;3

@Thiedo

If that's alright with you too, Thiedo!
@magnifisloth @Juri01

If that works for you both, why doesn't magnifisloth keep him for a week, and we'll swap him on Wednesday the 29th? Thanks!
@magnifisloth @Juri01

If that works for you both, why doesn't magnifisloth keep him for a week, and we'll swap him on Wednesday the 29th? Thanks!
QiRqFyd.gif
@juri01 @Thiedo - I've had him a couple weeks and wrote his bit in <3 I'll send him on to Juri now.
@juri01 @Thiedo - I've had him a couple weeks and wrote his bit in <3 I'll send him on to Juri now.
@magnifisloth

okey dokey. I'll adjust the list. Thanks for having him!
@magnifisloth

okey dokey. I'll adjust the list. Thanks for having him!
QiRqFyd.gif
@Thiedo - thanks for letting me! :3 His trip was a fun little prompt. And now he has a cute pet frog!
@Thiedo - thanks for letting me! :3 His trip was a fun little prompt. And now he has a cute pet frog!
@Thiedo

Ibn had a great MJ over at my place ;3

Sorry for keeping him a bit longer! I got a lot of workload to do last week and together with the wind festival so I didn't get the chance to write something for Ibn until now. Hope you'll like it though!!

Should I send the traveler back home to you? Thank you for letting me have him and add to his story!^^

PS: I also added a map to the top of his lore^^" linked back to the artist's thread! Maybe you are interested in having it ;3
@Thiedo

Ibn had a great MJ over at my place ;3

Sorry for keeping him a bit longer! I got a lot of workload to do last week and together with the wind festival so I didn't get the chance to write something for Ibn until now. Hope you'll like it though!!

Should I send the traveler back home to you? Thank you for letting me have him and add to his story!^^

PS: I also added a map to the top of his lore^^" linked back to the artist's thread! Maybe you are interested in having it ;3
@Juri01

No worries! I forgot about him, so it's actually perfect you kept him a bit longer. There isn't anyone on the list yet, so why don't you send him home for a visit. I've got a space for him.
@Juri01

No worries! I forgot about him, so it's actually perfect you kept him a bit longer. There isn't anyone on the list yet, so why don't you send him home for a visit. I've got a space for him.
QiRqFyd.gif
@Thiedo May I borrow him next? My lair is full of friendly dergs, he'll like it there :3
@Thiedo May I borrow him next? My lair is full of friendly dergs, he'll like it there :3
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3 4 5