Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your 3 Favorite Flights You Aren't In
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hnnng, I really have an urge to visit other flights, but that'll be expensive, and I'm not sure if I want to leave Wind for a while. Also, lore things would have to change.

That being said, I am interested in certain flights:

1. Nature

Aesthetic! I love the mysterious, jungly undergrowth sorta feel, but at the same time, the landscape feels a bit...cramped? Busy? for my dragons at the moment.

Also, Nature header is just <3

2. Arcane

Gosh, I love the idea of my clan having their own eldritch island to muck about on! I love residual magic and spells gone wrong. The eyes are a bit difficult to work with, but it's not impossible.

3. Light

Light has such cool eyes, such cool aesthetics, and it's be interesting to be part of a more dom-orientated flight. Sadly, I don't like the header too much ;-;
Hnnng, I really have an urge to visit other flights, but that'll be expensive, and I'm not sure if I want to leave Wind for a while. Also, lore things would have to change.

That being said, I am interested in certain flights:

1. Nature

Aesthetic! I love the mysterious, jungly undergrowth sorta feel, but at the same time, the landscape feels a bit...cramped? Busy? for my dragons at the moment.

Also, Nature header is just <3

2. Arcane

Gosh, I love the idea of my clan having their own eldritch island to muck about on! I love residual magic and spells gone wrong. The eyes are a bit difficult to work with, but it's not impossible.

3. Light

Light has such cool eyes, such cool aesthetics, and it's be interesting to be part of a more dom-orientated flight. Sadly, I don't like the header too much ;-;
JBEajtP.gif
Well I joined Plague from Arcane because I like Plague lore and also red eyes like who wouldnt want red eyes; I initially joined Arcane for the dreamy and starry aesthetic and because of its aesthetic.

Outside of those (it doesn't seem fair to pick Arcane as one of them because Arcane was my first flight)...

Wind - Cool lore and location! Friendliest deity 11 / 10
Light - Have you seen Lightweaver? Glitter.
Ice - I don't know. A lot of my dragons tend to follow Ice lore. I think it's because I have childhood ties to the northern US and snow and that overall aesthetic. It's comfortable for me.
Well I joined Plague from Arcane because I like Plague lore and also red eyes like who wouldnt want red eyes; I initially joined Arcane for the dreamy and starry aesthetic and because of its aesthetic.

Outside of those (it doesn't seem fair to pick Arcane as one of them because Arcane was my first flight)...

Wind - Cool lore and location! Friendliest deity 11 / 10
Light - Have you seen Lightweaver? Glitter.
Ice - I don't know. A lot of my dragons tend to follow Ice lore. I think it's because I have childhood ties to the northern US and snow and that overall aesthetic. It's comfortable for me.
Wind, Lightning and Earth - the eyes. It's the eyes.
Wind, Lightning and Earth - the eyes. It's the eyes.
mM2VM9X.png
i'm in plague (hi, Plaguemama!), but if i was going to vacation somewhere, i'd go...

...to Nature, believe it or not, because IRL i am a vegetarian and an animal rights fanatic. i'm talking PETA-level fanatic. totally bonkers; i just *try* to be considerate of other people's feelings when i get super chatty about it.

...or to Shadow, because the friend who introduced me to this site in the first place is there. the Shadowbinder is super cute, and i'm also somewhat scoundrel-y from time to time, so aside from the super quiet Dom scene, i'd be all about it.

...or to Lightning, because holy schmoly, the Stormcatcher. holy. freaking. schmoly.
i'm in plague (hi, Plaguemama!), but if i was going to vacation somewhere, i'd go...

...to Nature, believe it or not, because IRL i am a vegetarian and an animal rights fanatic. i'm talking PETA-level fanatic. totally bonkers; i just *try* to be considerate of other people's feelings when i get super chatty about it.

...or to Shadow, because the friend who introduced me to this site in the first place is there. the Shadowbinder is super cute, and i'm also somewhat scoundrel-y from time to time, so aside from the super quiet Dom scene, i'd be all about it.

...or to Lightning, because holy schmoly, the Stormcatcher. holy. freaking. schmoly.
xYjY92X.jpg
I'm in Light - but my favorites would probably be;

1. Lightning - I absolutely adore Lightning lore. I love the area it's stationed in. I love the Stormcatcher as a deity. I'm all about that science when it comes to lore integration. If I had to move for lore reasons, I would probably move to Lightning.
  2. Plague - This is my aesthetic. I love it to pieces and I probably would have joined if I was in a flight for me, and not for my lair. lol I love Plague eyes, reds/browns, Plague lore, the whole thing.
  3. Nature - MN! MORE AESTHETIC. I absolutely love flowers, greenery, flora/fauna mix. I love the relationship the Gladekeeper has with the Plaguebringer. I love the idea of how the Glades change depending on what they border. I love nature-y accents. It's all too good.

(Shout out to runners up of Shadow for their flexible lore and Wind for their cute aesthetic tho).
I'm in Light - but my favorites would probably be;

1. Lightning - I absolutely adore Lightning lore. I love the area it's stationed in. I love the Stormcatcher as a deity. I'm all about that science when it comes to lore integration. If I had to move for lore reasons, I would probably move to Lightning.
  2. Plague - This is my aesthetic. I love it to pieces and I probably would have joined if I was in a flight for me, and not for my lair. lol I love Plague eyes, reds/browns, Plague lore, the whole thing.
  3. Nature - MN! MORE AESTHETIC. I absolutely love flowers, greenery, flora/fauna mix. I love the relationship the Gladekeeper has with the Plaguebringer. I love the idea of how the Glades change depending on what they border. I love nature-y accents. It's all too good.

(Shout out to runners up of Shadow for their flexible lore and Wind for their cute aesthetic tho).
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Fire- Love the flame caller,and eyes and eggs and lore
Plague- I like the theme and love end of the world vibe
wind - that is were skydancers come from .
A5i3AHB.png
Arcane, Light, and Plague! They all have such good aesthetics and such pretty eyes..... I was honestly close to picking one of those three, but purple is my absolute favorite, so I had to go with Shadow!
Arcane, Light, and Plague! They all have such good aesthetics and such pretty eyes..... I was honestly close to picking one of those three, but purple is my absolute favorite, so I had to go with Shadow!
tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
I would have to go with Shadow, Wind, and... Water. I dunno why. XD Shadow because I ALMOST picked it at the beginning, but ended up choosing plague; wind just sounds so chill idk. Water? I have a friend in water and they said they are THE friendliest bunch ahahaha
I would have to go with Shadow, Wind, and... Water. I dunno why. XD Shadow because I ALMOST picked it at the beginning, but ended up choosing plague; wind just sounds so chill idk. Water? I have a friend in water and they said they are THE friendliest bunch ahahaha
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
I love this question because I swear half of what I do is read 'tell me about your flight!' type of threads in search of more info. I'm in Wind, & I think I joined it specifically for 'what are you most like?' & which has active forums for me to stalk. Honestly I was also scared that if I didn't make a semi quick decision i would never join. [list][*][b]Light:[/b] i keep! seeing! so many good things about them. i love reading light lore (though it has like negative aspects to do with mine), and i love the constant dom thing they've got going on. i'm so easy for discounts. but honestly, i hear nothing but good things and they've got beautiful graphics and themes. most likely the flight i go to with my free switch. [*][b]Ice:[/b] i just really enjoyed their festival. and the scenery fits my nonexistant lore best. and the eyes & aesthetics is actually what i'm all about. but i hate the cold & i'm allergic to cats. but. winter scenery is. well. it's the sharpest, and it always gets me inspired. like. it's going to be my permanent flight one day, since i can't see myself being able to save up enough gems for a flight switch for any other one. [*][b]Nature:[/b] i was 'this' close to being in nature instead of wind. i love. love. the wilderness. & all the horror in it, and all the mysticism. i love all the potential lore; i get way too amped up for stories. honestly i still want to visit because i hear you guys got a great community.[/list] So basically those three are where my wanderlust pulls me towards the most. Tho' a shout out to earth! (because small & close communities is so rare & lovely to have online) & to fire! for being my element & having lovely eyes!
I love this question because I swear half of what I do is read 'tell me about your flight!' type of threads in search of more info. I'm in Wind, & I think I joined it specifically for 'what are you most like?' & which has active forums for me to stalk. Honestly I was also scared that if I didn't make a semi quick decision i would never join.

• Light: i keep! seeing! so many good things about them. i love reading light lore (though it has like negative aspects to do with mine), and i love the constant dom thing they've got going on. i'm so easy for discounts. but honestly, i hear nothing but good things and they've got beautiful graphics and themes. most likely the flight i go to with my free switch.

• Ice: i just really enjoyed their festival. and the scenery fits my nonexistant lore best. and the eyes & aesthetics is actually what i'm all about. but i hate the cold & i'm allergic to cats. but. winter scenery is. well. it's the sharpest, and it always gets me inspired. like. it's going to be my permanent flight one day, since i can't see myself being able to save up enough gems for a flight switch for any other one.

• Nature: i was 'this' close to being in nature instead of wind. i love. love. the wilderness. & all the horror in it, and all the mysticism. i love all the potential lore; i get way too amped up for stories. honestly i still want to visit because i hear you guys got a great community.

So basically those three are where my wanderlust pulls me towards the most. Tho' a shout out to earth! (because small & close communities is so rare & lovely to have online) & to fire! for being my element & having lovely eyes!
cottonee.gifjoltik.gif
Shadow, nature and ice. They all just have nice aesthetics, and nice colours.
Shadow, nature and ice. They all just have nice aesthetics, and nice colours.
molly - she|her
sg4WUz9.pngMsUOWzZ.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17