Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your 3 Favorite Flights You Aren't In
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
This is a hard question, but i think i have it.

Ice, because white eyes

Arcane, becaUSE PINK DAD IS BEST

Lightning, because... need i say more?
This is a hard question, but i think i have it.

Ice, because white eyes

Arcane, becaUSE PINK DAD IS BEST

Lightning, because... need i say more?
o9MoOep.png
I'm in Wind as if right now, but...

LIGHT. I love the deity, the eyes, and the lore.
Earth, for its small, quiet community
And Plague, for my friends.
I'm in Wind as if right now, but...

LIGHT. I love the deity, the eyes, and the lore.
Earth, for its small, quiet community
And Plague, for my friends.
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
Currently in Nature, and...

Lightning because SCIENCE and I looooove their eyecolor and steampunkish aesthetic

Plague because of eyecolor and the idea of their aesthetic but in practice not a fan of the way their nests look

Arcane because magic but their eyecolor is EHHHH most of the time to me
Currently in Nature, and...

Lightning because SCIENCE and I looooove their eyecolor and steampunkish aesthetic

Plague because of eyecolor and the idea of their aesthetic but in practice not a fan of the way their nests look

Arcane because magic but their eyecolor is EHHHH most of the time to me
I'm in plague currently (and always been)
My favorite flights would be..

Wind: Best deity and best aesthetic . (sorry plaguemomma)
Water: I love the ocean ;_; is full of MYSTERIES AND CREEPY ANIMALS AAH//
Arcane: S PACE SPAAAAACEEEEEE
I'm in plague currently (and always been)
My favorite flights would be..

Wind: Best deity and best aesthetic . (sorry plaguemomma)
Water: I love the ocean ;_; is full of MYSTERIES AND CREEPY ANIMALS AAH//
Arcane: S PACE SPAAAAACEEEEEE
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
I am in Earth- I used to be in plague.

1. Light! My lair aesthetic/lore is Earth and Light so this is my first choice if I ever wanted to move. Big dom flights kind of scare me, though.
2. Nature. I also love this aesthetic, and the site background is sooo pretty. Not a fan of the bright green eyes for most of my dragons, but I've heard the community is nice and small.
3. I haven't thought much about the other flights, but I am going to say Water. I think there are a lot of interesting lore ideas for this!
I am in Earth- I used to be in plague.

1. Light! My lair aesthetic/lore is Earth and Light so this is my first choice if I ever wanted to move. Big dom flights kind of scare me, though.
2. Nature. I also love this aesthetic, and the site background is sooo pretty. Not a fan of the bright green eyes for most of my dragons, but I've heard the community is nice and small.
3. I haven't thought much about the other flights, but I am going to say Water. I think there are a lot of interesting lore ideas for this!
qesQFkT.gif
Fire-It was my original choice but I chosed arcane
Plague- red eyes and very often dominance
Nature- because it's green
Fire-It was my original choice but I chosed arcane
Plague- red eyes and very often dominance
Nature- because it's green
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
No particular order!

Wind - This is where I started off on the site, so it holds a special place in my heart. The aesthetic is just so pleasant and there's wind chimes and pinwheels and kites, oh my!

Fire - I LOVE glowing orange against dark colors and just looking at the aesthetic makes me feel warm inside. I hate being cold, but feeling warm makes me relaxed and happy. Plus volcanoes are just so cool.

Lightning - They have some of my favorite eyes and again, the aesthetic! Plus I love thunderstorms and I could just imagine what it would be like living in a realm of thunder and lightning.
No particular order!

Wind - This is where I started off on the site, so it holds a special place in my heart. The aesthetic is just so pleasant and there's wind chimes and pinwheels and kites, oh my!

Fire - I LOVE glowing orange against dark colors and just looking at the aesthetic makes me feel warm inside. I hate being cold, but feeling warm makes me relaxed and happy. Plus volcanoes are just so cool.

Lightning - They have some of my favorite eyes and again, the aesthetic! Plus I love thunderstorms and I could just imagine what it would be like living in a realm of thunder and lightning.
eg1jZa2.png
Currently in Water and I love it. But I am planing a vacation tour through a few of my favorite flights. My favorite color range is Yellow - Green - Blue, and I'm thinking I'll travel in that order. Light, Wind, Nature, and then back to Water. :3

So that would be my top three:

Light: Bright and glittery, what more could I want? And the frequent dom would be nice. Especially with all my current gene projects. Spend a couple months there and maybe finish a few things.

Wind: One of my favorite eye colors, and I love the general aesthetic. A few of my RL friends were in Wind and after hearing about it I just think it would be a really good fit for me.

Nature: Their festival is always my favorite every year. The skins, apparel, contests; it's just great.

Currently in Water and I love it. But I am planing a vacation tour through a few of my favorite flights. My favorite color range is Yellow - Green - Blue, and I'm thinking I'll travel in that order. Light, Wind, Nature, and then back to Water. :3

So that would be my top three:

Light: Bright and glittery, what more could I want? And the frequent dom would be nice. Especially with all my current gene projects. Spend a couple months there and maybe finish a few things.

Wind: One of my favorite eye colors, and I love the general aesthetic. A few of my RL friends were in Wind and after hearing about it I just think it would be a really good fit for me.

Nature: Their festival is always my favorite every year. The skins, apparel, contests; it's just great.

Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
Currently in Light and I love it here. Everyone is so friendly and I love pushing for dominance with the flight. But as for my three other favourites...hmm.

Plague: My old home, I still feel a connection to it and will probably return some day. The aesthetic is 100% my thing and I love the lore.

Ice: My best friend in real life is in Ice and she loves it. I love the neutral eye colour and while the lore isn't really my thing, I do like the aesthetic and have heard good things about the community there. I might visit some time.

Earth: I love the lore and aesthetic, and Earthshaker is probably my favourite design of the deities. I wouldn't be able to fit into such a close-knit community though and so I'd never actually move there.
Currently in Light and I love it here. Everyone is so friendly and I love pushing for dominance with the flight. But as for my three other favourites...hmm.

Plague: My old home, I still feel a connection to it and will probably return some day. The aesthetic is 100% my thing and I love the lore.

Ice: My best friend in real life is in Ice and she loves it. I love the neutral eye colour and while the lore isn't really my thing, I do like the aesthetic and have heard good things about the community there. I might visit some time.

Earth: I love the lore and aesthetic, and Earthshaker is probably my favourite design of the deities. I wouldn't be able to fit into such a close-knit community though and so I'd never actually move there.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I'm in ice right now. Here are mine:

Nature - I was in Nature for a long time, and it's my flight-at-heart. I just love the people, the forums, the aesthetic, the energy, the pretty green eyes (my fav color!), and the awesome subspecies! :D

Wind - I love the aesthetic, and the laid-back lore and attitude. Also, all the green and the oriental-inspired festival items. It just looks so peaceful ^_^

Lightning - Bossdad just cracks me up! I love all the in-jokes and the general community, anyone I've met from Lightning is just awesome :)
I'm in ice right now. Here are mine:

Nature - I was in Nature for a long time, and it's my flight-at-heart. I just love the people, the forums, the aesthetic, the energy, the pretty green eyes (my fav color!), and the awesome subspecies! :D

Wind - I love the aesthetic, and the laid-back lore and attitude. Also, all the green and the oriental-inspired festival items. It just looks so peaceful ^_^

Lightning - Bossdad just cracks me up! I love all the in-jokes and the general community, anyone I've met from Lightning is just awesome :)
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17