Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your 3 Favorite Flights You Aren't In
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Fire- Really cool deity, and awesome looking eyes colorwise.

Nature- I've always loved the lush forests in that flight's land.

Shadow- Cool concept, and awesome deity.
Fire- Really cool deity, and awesome looking eyes colorwise.

Nature- I've always loved the lush forests in that flight's land.

Shadow- Cool concept, and awesome deity.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Water- smallish flight. mysterious. What's not to love? Plus, I'm a swimmer, so water is appealing to me. It was my second choice to move to after fire.
Light- RICH FLIGHT. It seems like everyone in light has their stuff together, has their dragons well dressed, and is just ROLLING in treasure and gems. Light has the aesthetic. Plus, they win dom a lot, an added bonus.
Earth- aesthetic again. If I joined earth, it would be for the lore. Plus, smol cozy flight
Water- smallish flight. mysterious. What's not to love? Plus, I'm a swimmer, so water is appealing to me. It was my second choice to move to after fire.
Light- RICH FLIGHT. It seems like everyone in light has their stuff together, has their dragons well dressed, and is just ROLLING in treasure and gems. Light has the aesthetic. Plus, they win dom a lot, an added bonus.
Earth- aesthetic again. If I joined earth, it would be for the lore. Plus, smol cozy flight
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Wind: My true home,Ill be going back there. Wind eyes are awesome.Positive vibes. And Corgi's. Lot of Corgi's

Shadow: My first flight. I like the dark edgy feel.

Water: Small and close knit.. Idk? I've just always been intrigued by it for some reason..
Wind: My true home,Ill be going back there. Wind eyes are awesome.Positive vibes. And Corgi's. Lot of Corgi's

Shadow: My first flight. I like the dark edgy feel.

Water: Small and close knit.. Idk? I've just always been intrigued by it for some reason..
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Nature - So green and leafy... very calming
Light - Sunny and pretty.. lovely
Water - I love the sea, 7/10 though. points docked off for water not having that palm tree paradise type aesthetic
Nature - So green and leafy... very calming
Light - Sunny and pretty.. lovely
Water - I love the sea, 7/10 though. points docked off for water not having that palm tree paradise type aesthetic
Nature- Oh man the jungle is so cool.
Wind - They call their deity Noodledad, nuff said.
Arcane - Because I like being a smarty-pants
Nature- Oh man the jungle is so cool.
Wind - They call their deity Noodledad, nuff said.
Arcane - Because I like being a smarty-pants
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
I'm in Ice, always have been, always will be.

My top three non-Ice Flights:

1. Arcane - I love purple and pink and I actually almost chose this as my first flight, I was torn between Arcane and Ice. I wouldn't move now, but if I had to do it over, I'd probably start in Arcane.

2. Light - If I did switch flights now, I'd probably go to Light because dom and money. Also glitter is good and I could have a clan full of scholars.

3. Earth - I had to think about this one. Earth seems pretty cool though, and Earthshaker's like the first deity and he just wants everybody to get along and be happy.
I'm in Ice, always have been, always will be.

My top three non-Ice Flights:

1. Arcane - I love purple and pink and I actually almost chose this as my first flight, I was torn between Arcane and Ice. I wouldn't move now, but if I had to do it over, I'd probably start in Arcane.

2. Light - If I did switch flights now, I'd probably go to Light because dom and money. Also glitter is good and I could have a clan full of scholars.

3. Earth - I had to think about this one. Earth seems pretty cool though, and Earthshaker's like the first deity and he just wants everybody to get along and be happy.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
I'm currently in Light and don't plan on moving any time soon, but still.

1. Water - this is where I'd go if I had to leave I think. I love the deity, eye color, and water/ocean aesthetic; I find it very calming. I heard the community is nice too.

2. Nature - another great option. I love the plant-y, green-y, nature aesthetic (I also find it very calming) and I like the eye color. The deity is pretty cool and I hear the community is super nice.

3. Plague - I like the sickly aesthetic, honestly. It feels very classic Resident Evil-ish to me and I love that. I also love the deity and the focus on dom. I don't really like the eye color too much though. The community seems... interesting.
I'm currently in Light and don't plan on moving any time soon, but still.

1. Water - this is where I'd go if I had to leave I think. I love the deity, eye color, and water/ocean aesthetic; I find it very calming. I heard the community is nice too.

2. Nature - another great option. I love the plant-y, green-y, nature aesthetic (I also find it very calming) and I like the eye color. The deity is pretty cool and I hear the community is super nice.

3. Plague - I like the sickly aesthetic, honestly. It feels very classic Resident Evil-ish to me and I love that. I also love the deity and the focus on dom. I don't really like the eye color too much though. The community seems... interesting.
yU1IxtK.png
Ice - I just love the aesthetics, neutral eyes, cool deity and lore.

Earth - I think it's because of eye color. Many people found brown eyes boring, but I love earth eyes.

Shadow - I'm pretty found of the dark and mysterious aesthetics. Also purple eyes look great.
Ice - I just love the aesthetics, neutral eyes, cool deity and lore.

Earth - I think it's because of eye color. Many people found brown eyes boring, but I love earth eyes.

Shadow - I'm pretty found of the dark and mysterious aesthetics. Also purple eyes look great.
6xSQv.gif
Light: Would make for some really cool ancient lore! Really love the eyes.

Wind: Love the wind aesthetic!

Plague: L O R E!
Light: Would make for some really cool ancient lore! Really love the eyes.

Wind: Love the wind aesthetic!

Plague: L O R E!
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
MMM, im in wind so--

water: it was my second choice when signing up!
ice: kinda love the aesthetic aaa
nature/arcane: lore possibilities??? oh man/S P A C E
MMM, im in wind so--

water: it was my second choice when signing up!
ice: kinda love the aesthetic aaa
nature/arcane: lore possibilities??? oh man/S P A C E
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17