Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why your Username?
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45
I really love Ava's Demon, particularly the demon Pedri
I really love Ava's Demon, particularly the demon Pedri
Akhilleus.gif
[center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/55/b2/d6/55b2d6ae723c13c6c159652096be714f.jpg[/img][/center] As a long-legged ginger, maned wolves have been one of my favorite animals for ages. [size=1]and Thylacine was taken.[/size]
55b2d6ae723c13c6c159652096be714f.jpg

As a long-legged ginger, maned wolves have been one of my favorite animals for ages.

and Thylacine was taken.
Dreams are like teacups.
They can be kept forever, yet are easily broken.
It was the name of a country in a worldbuilding project from a few years ago that I've long since scrapped, and I liked the look/sound of it enough to make it one of my default UNs.
It was the name of a country in a worldbuilding project from a few years ago that I've long since scrapped, and I liked the look/sound of it enough to make it one of my default UNs.
A ) My nickname is 'Raji'
B ) I am irritating
C ) My favourite dinosaur is called Irritator
A ) My nickname is 'Raji'
B ) I am irritating
C ) My favourite dinosaur is called Irritator
Tn4aWhc.png
Faint just sounds neat!
Faint just sounds neat!
My character's name in this mmorpg I play is named Growl, but that one was already taken. This was close enough
My character's name in this mmorpg I play is named Growl, but that one was already taken. This was close enough
Yya65zH.png
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/83b64cfee489569a04b5f58b12dd63a9/tumblr_olpbeiyMSw1vwc0kgo1_540.jpg[/img] [b]Hell yeah[/b]
tumblr_olpbeiyMSw1vwc0kgo1_540.jpg

Hell yeah
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
[img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/rvb/images/5/53/Felix_S11.png[/img] him ^
Felix_S11.png

him ^
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
Deer is the symbol I use for everything and my username is always puns with deer

in this case is Deer + Deluxe ( for Love Deluxe, the stand of yukako yamagishi a character from jojo bizarre adventure)
Deer is the symbol I use for everything and my username is always puns with deer

in this case is Deer + Deluxe ( for Love Deluxe, the stand of yukako yamagishi a character from jojo bizarre adventure)
tumblr_m9h9spddjd1rvjizy.gifYou were meant for greatnesstumblr_inline_niyn5iCcv31ry72eo.gif
hmm.. i chose my username b/c my name has an origin... my friends ( on another game ) started a group called "the lesser ones" and you had to have "less" at the end of your name. i am one of the founders. the 3 founders are hcpeless, wcrthless, and lcveless! :0
hmm.. i chose my username b/c my name has an origin... my friends ( on another game ) started a group called "the lesser ones" and you had to have "less" at the end of your name. i am one of the founders. the 3 founders are hcpeless, wcrthless, and lcveless! :0
Q8l0fQT.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45